This is a murder inquiry.
我希望你抓到凶手
And I hope you catch him.
但如果你继续在这里探头探脑
But if you keep digging around this spot,
你会被踢出案子
you'll be taken off the case.
不知报纸会如何报道
I wonder what the papers would have to say
国♥务♥院♥阻碍凶杀调查的事
about a Department of State obstructing a murder inquiry.
掩藏证据
Concealing evidence...
绝不会登报的
Never see light of day.
我们会下噤声令
We'd stick a D-notice on it,
而你会因泄露官方机密
and you'd be looking at a nice long stretch
蹲好一阵的班房♥
for breaching official secrets.
你在保护谁
Who're you protecting?
我如果告诉了你就不算称职了 不是吗
I wouldn't be doing my job very well if I told you, now, would I?
你们真不喝一杯茶吗
You sure you won't have a brew?
这样的混♥蛋♥还是一切如常
Bastards like these, it's business as usual.
怎么 人模狗样的狗腿子叫我们打住
So, what, some leg-breaker in a Guards' tie calls stumps,
我们就走人吗
and we just walk away, is that it?
我要知道你的狂欢上还有谁
I want a list of who else was at this little shindig of yours.
督察
Look, Inspector,
你的好些上级领导
I happen to count a good number of your superior officers
还是我的好友呢
amongst my close circle, yeah?
关系很好的
Or should I say square?
我可不希望他们出丑
I would hate for any of them to be embarrassed.
明白我意思吗
Know what I mean?
该死
Oh, bugger.
我肯定是把烟落在车里了
I look to have left my tobacco in the car.
去给我拿一下 好吗 摩斯
Have a shufti, Morse, would you?
现在吗
Now?
天啊
God.
这小伙子可真积极 是吧
He's a bit keen, your boy, isn't he?
太年轻了
A bit wet behind the ears, though.
来一杯吗
A drink?
如果有的话 要威士忌
Scotch, if you've got it.
加汽水吗
With soda?
行啊
As it comes.
我从鞋底刮掉过比你干净的狗屎
I've scraped better than you off the soles of my boots.
给我听好了
So get this, and get it straight.
我才不管你帮谁招♥妓♥
I don't care who you pimp to,
或是你有多厉害的哥们
or whose pal you are down the lodge.
你敢跟我来这套 我不收拾死你
You try and come it with me, I'll break you.
就在我兜里呢
Was in my pocket all along.
塞缪斯先生突然流鼻血了
Mr. Samuels has come over with a nosebleed.
我叫他把脑袋往后仰
I told him to keep his head back.
没事了吧 泰迪
We all done then, Teddy?
你犯下大错了
You've made a big mistake.
你也是呢
And that makes two of us.
手绢送你了
You can keep the hankie.
长官
Sir, what...
省省吧
Save your breath.
我当年行军跨过半个世界
I didn't march halfway across the world
把德国佬赶回老家
and put Jerry back in his box
可不是为了让小人在国内得志
for jumped-up spivs to end up running the show at home.
那法律呢
But what about the law?
这世上有是非对错
There's right and there's wrong.
我清楚我是哪边的
I know which side I'm on.
是吗
Do you?
我不管里面有多少 我不感兴趣
Well, I don't care how much it is. I'm not interested.
你会感兴趣的
I think you will be.
我一直在奇怪
I've wondered for a while
怎么会没人肯去抓塞缪斯这样的坏蛋
why no one was willing to go after a crook like Samuels.
尤其是克里斯普
Especially Crisp.
你怎么不告诉我
Well, you might have told me.
我都不知道我自己的警局里谁可信
I didn't know who I could trust in my own nick,
更别提一个陌生人了
never mind a stranger.
你觉得是泰迪·塞缪斯杀了玛丽·谭姆莱特吗
You think Teddy Samuels killed Mary Tremlett?
或是知道凶手是谁
Or knows who did.
瑟斯戴督察来了吗
Inspector Thursday in yet?
去见谭姆莱特家的人了
Gone to see the Tremletts.
你对女装有什么了解吗
Do you know much about women's clothes?
除了脱掉时比穿着时更好看吗
Besides they look better off than on?
干吗
Why?
某人说的一句话
Something someone said.
我想不起来了
I was trying to remember.
摩斯
Morse?
克里斯普高级警司想见你
Detective Chief Superintendent Crisp wants you.
摩斯
Morse?
女奴
Odalisque.
什么玩意
Eau-de-what?
那什么意思
What's that mean, then?
詹金斯那样的人
Someone like Jenkins there.
威尔士人吗
What, Welsh?
供人取乐
Fed... for pleasure.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你回答前一定要想好了
I'd advise you to consider very carefully before you answer.
这是很严重的投诉
This is a very serious complaint.
瑟斯戴督察是否打了泰迪·塞缪斯
Did Inspector Thursday hit Teddy Samuels?
没有 长官
No, sir.
好 去收拾你的办公桌
Right. Clear your desk.
给我坐下一班火车
I want you on the next train
回卡歇尔新镇
to Carshall bloody Newtown
哪来的回哪去
or wherever it is you came from.
我不需要捣乱的
I've no use for troublemakers.
我的辞职信
My letter of resignation.
这一周来一直在我口袋里沉甸甸的
It's been burning a hole in my pocket this past week.
或许你可以帮我交给合适的人
Perhaps you'd see it reaches the appropriate channels.
滚
Get out!
又没干下去吗 大学生
Flunked out again, have you, College?
我读你的档案了 小子
I read your file, boy.
在朗斯代尔读了三年
Three years Lonsdale.
毕业之前就放弃了
Threw the towel in before your finals.
你们这些小白脸就这样
That's the trouble with you posh-ohs.
没有进取心
No gumption.
一出了什么麻烦
First sign of bother,
就夹着尾巴回家找妈妈了
it's off back home to mummy, tail between.
我不怨你
Mmm, no hard feelings.
你帮我忙了
You done me a favor.
我的前途更好了
Pastures new.
风化组
Vice.
在斯莫克
In the Smoke.
你就等着被慢慢流放吧
And you on the slow boat to China.
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
祈祷 喝酒
Praise the God of all, drink the wine and beer,
随它去吧
and let the world be the world.
再来吗
Another?
不了 还得工作
No, I've got to mind the shop.
她手背上的字
Did you ever make any headway
你有任何进展吗
with what was on the back of her hand?
什么来着
What was it?
FLA...
F-l-a...
17B
17b.
也可能是178
Or 178.
我们查了车牌
We tried it as a vehicle registration,
FLA178 但没查到
FLA 178, but nothing doing.
如果是17B号♥公♥寓♥
And if it was flat 17B...
但最后面缺了点什么 是吧
There was something missing off the end, though, wasn't there?
可能还有个字母或数字
Another letter, or number, I thought.
或许吧 不好说
Maybe. It's hard to say.
-怎么了 -什么
- Why? - What?
嗯...没事
Oh, just... well, nothing.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
跟我无关了
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表