是啊 但那不一样嘛
Yeah, well, that's different, though, isn't it?
那是为了生意
That's about trade.
工作 生计
Jobs. People's livelihoods.
怎么说
How's that?
这份跟阿♥拉♥伯人的合同
This contract with the Arabs
对公♥司♥可能很重要
could be very important for the company.
36枚坚决导弹
36 Standfast missiles.
如果王室来访能促成此事
So if a bit of royalty helps push it along,
我全力支持
I'm all for it.
雷吉 你快来
Reg, you'd better come quick.
出事故了
There's been an accident.
这里发生了什么
What the bloody hell's happened here?
一切都好 崔斯帕索先生
Everything's perfectly all right, Mr. Tracepurcel.
是啊 一看就是
Oh, aye, it looks it.
液压起重机的刹车失灵了
The brake on the hydraulic chain-block failed.
可能是我们任何人倒霉
Could've been any one of us.
只是手推车刚好在下面
Just happened that the trolley was round.
你没事吧 小姐
Are you all right, Miss?
我撞到了
I banged myself.
还可能更糟的
It could've been worse.
说得太对了
Too bloody right.
我已经两次要求
I've put in a request for maintenance
维修液压设备了
for these hydraulics twice,
但你什么都没做
and nothing's been done.
我会调查的
I'll look into it.
你会调查的
You'll look into it?
他说会调查一下 各位
Oh, he's going to look into it, lads.
太迟了吧
A bit too bloody late for that.
我都说会调查了
I said I'll look into it!
两个月前的柯蒂斯 现在又这事
Curtis two months back, and now this.
不
No.
我要叫大家停工
No, I'm calling a general stoppage.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
是的 就现在 布鲁姆先生
Yes, now, Mr. Broom!
我得照顾我的会员
I've got to look out for my members.
他们怎么说
What are they saying?
是事故
An accident.
崔斯帕索让大家停工了
Tracepurcel's called a general stoppage.
昨天是凶杀 今天是工业事故
Murder yesterday, an industrial accident today.
老天爷
Goodness.
趁公♥司♥还在 我们赶紧开始讨论吧
We'd better begin while we still have a company to discuss.
你要我坐哪 亨利
Where would you like me, Henry?
棺材里
Under the sod.
我是被个混♥蛋♥压了20年呢
I was that 20 years,
记得吗
if you remember.
看来没什么变化呢
So much for infinite variety.
我还是坐平常的座位吧
I'll take my usual place,
除非有人反对
unless there are any objections.
摩斯
Morse.
我们说好的那杯酒
About that drink.
不知你今晚有事没有
I wondered if you were doing anything tonight.
就洗洗头发
Washing my hair.
去哪
Where?
什么时候
When?
9点 狐狸猎犬酒吧
9:00, Fox and Hounds.
好啊
Sounds great.
那到时见
See you then.
到时见
See you then.
是笔好生意 妈妈
It's a very good deal, Mother.
欧洲是未来 诺拉
Europe's the future, Nora.
看看英国飞机公♥司♥
Look at BAC.
政♥府♥友善谅解吗
Oh, the entente cordiale?
真时髦
How very "now"!
怎么不宣扬独特性了
What ever happened to vive la différence?
如果我们现在不加入 建立合作关系
Look, if we don't get in, establish partnerships,
等个五年十年 就错过机会了
five, ten years, we'll have missed the bus.
合作 行
Partnerships, yes.
但合并
But a merger?
依我的经验 那只是另一种
In my experience, that's just a polite name
媾和的委婉说法
for another kind of congress altogether.
而且相信我 我知道在上面的会是谁
And I know who'll be on top, believe me.
哈利是绝不会赞同的
Harry would never have stood for it.
就是哈利的点子
It was Harry's idea.
我不信
I don't believe you.
随你信不信
Believe what you like.
这是客观道理
The point's academic.
我们如果不今年马上跟法国人合作
If we don't go in with the French now, this year,
我们就完了
we're finished.
什么意思 完了
What do you mean, finished?
我们把一切都投入到了新坚决里
We've sunk everything we have into the new Standfast,
还不止
and more besides.
超出了预计销♥售♥额
Against projected sales.
阿♥拉♥伯人呢
What about the Arabs?
他们不是要下单买♥♥36枚吗
They're about to put in an order for three dozen, aren't they?
不是吗
Aren't they?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
时隔多年再回来这里感觉好奇怪
Strange to be back here again after all these years.
学生比我记忆里的少多了
Fewer students than I remember.
现在的学生大概都去流行舞厅了
I expect nowadays they're all down at the pop-dancing club.
流行舞
Pop-dancing?
反正就是他们现在喜欢做的事
Or whatever it is that they do.
警♥察♥啊
So, the police?
如果你问我 我是绝不会...
If you'd asked me, I'd never have...
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我喜欢工作本身
I like the work.
老实说 我可能未必很融入环境
To be honest, I'm not sure that I fit in.
是啊
No.
你一向跟其他人不一样
You were never like the rest.
我想跟其他人一样的
I wanted to be.
我觉得我努力了
Tried to be, I think.
哪有啊
When?
有啊
I did!
我努力去喜欢爵士乐 愤怒青年运动 萨特
I tried to like Trad, the Angries, Sartre.
法国香烟
French cigarettes.
我就喜欢你这点
That's why I liked you.
你不好相处
You were difficult.
你是说不一样吧
Different, surely.
绝对是不好相处
Difficult, definitely.
而且别扭
And awkward!
你在社交上太不圆滑
You were all corners, socially.
是啊
Ah, well...
而且好愤怒
And so angry.
气整个世界
Contra mundum.
但最主要还是你自己
But yourself, most of all.
我们说够我了
Well, I think we've heard quite enough about me.
跟我说说你吧
Tell me about you.
你是想问布鲁姆一家吧
You mean tell you about the Brooms?
那才是你约我来喝酒的原因
That is why you asked me for a drink.
你肯定好奇现在的情况吧
You must be wondering what's going on?
我是名忠诚雇员
I'm a loyal employee.
嘴巴严
Discreet.
那就问一个问题
One question, then.
作为警♥察♥ 还是朋友
As a policeman, or as a friend?
朋友
A friend.
你是否听到过他们任何人
Have you ever heard any of them
提起过奥莉芙·里克斯
mention a girl called Olive Rix?
没有
No.
我为当年的事感到遗憾
Look, I'm sorry how everything turned out back then.
你理应得到更好的对待
You deserved more.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表