Yes?
胃内容物挺有意思
Interesting stomach contents.
一两片部分溶解的药片
One or two partially dissolved tablets.
地高辛
Digoxin?
不是
No.
是偏淡蓝 紫色的药片
These were of a bluish, purple-y hue.
颜色已经浸入了肠壁
Dye had leached into the lining of the gut, you see.
你还好吗
Do you feel all right?
你不会...
You're not going to, uh...
不
No.
我能给你拿杯水
I can get you a glass of water.
我更想听重点 如果你不介意
I'd sooner the point, if it's all the same to you.
重点是 我刚刚拿到实验室的化验结果
The point is, I've just had the results back from the lab.
德林纳米
Drinamyl.
右苯♥丙♥胺♥与异戊巴比妥制成的毒品
苯♥丙♥胺♥
Amphetamine?
那是非法药物 对吧
They're illegal, aren't they?
去年被禁的
As of last year.
不幸的是 那不代表
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean
人们就不再服用它们了
people have stopped taking them.
我就不用
Not me.
我喜欢喝酒 但那也是我的底线了
I like a good drink, but that's where I draw the line.
德里克可不会卷进这种事 警官
Derek wouldn't get mixed up in anything like that, officer.
他没惹过任何麻烦
He's never been in any trouble.
他努力工作
He works hard.
如果他肯踏实干 会有个不错的未来
Got a decent future ahead of him if he knuckles down.
他是想说屈服
Knuckles under, he means.
我说什么来着
See what I mean?
去看看茶怎么样了
Go and see to that tea.
不 别为我费心了 克拉克先生
No, don't trouble on my account, Mr. Clark.
去吧
Go on.
他人不坏
He not a bad lad.
只是...
Just...
失去艾薇后
it's been hard on him
他很难过
since losing Ivy.
我答应她会尽我所能 但孩子需要妈妈
I promised her I'd do my best, but a boy needs his mother,
不论如何
all's said and done.
这个要放在哪里
Where do you want it?
把这玩意搬过来累死我了
Just about bust a gut carting that thing.
你要她的打字机做什么
What do you want with her typewriter, anyway?
想核实一件事
Something I want to check.
现在只能你自己一人打字了一定很难
It must be difficult typing all this yourself now?
什么意思
What does that mean?
除了最后两封
Up until the last two messages,
寄给埃德蒙·斯隆爵士的辱骂信
the hate letters sent to Sir Edmund Sloan
都是用雷明顿5型打字机打的
were written on a Remington model five.
具体说 是玛格丽特·贝尔的
Specifically, Margaret Bell's
雷明顿5型打字机
Remington model five.
你为什么这么想
What makes you think that?
e字母没对齐
The E key is misaligned.
我想埃德蒙爵士的回忆录里也会是如此
I'd expect Sir Edmund's memoirs to show the same anomaly.
玛格丽特还替你打了辱骂信吗
Did Margaret type the hate mail for you too?
还是只是回忆录
Or just the memoirs?
只是回忆录
Just the memoirs.
我趁她洗澡时
I tapped out the rest of the messages
打了其他的信
while she was taking a bath.
如果我通知学院 你会被开除
If I notify the college, you'll be sent down.
如果
If?
你那么努力
You've worked hard.
别为无谓的事丢弃那一切
Don't throw it away over nothing.
无谓的事
Nothing?
我还以为他会有一丝悔恨
I'd thought maybe he felt some remorse,
有一点良知
some prick of conscience.
但是所有的自责和认错
But all the hair shirt and the mea culpa,
都是做戏
it's just an act.
做戏
An act?
他要去美国
He's going to America.
美国
America?
斯坦福的要职
A fat chair at Stanford.
他要把他们都带走
He's taking them all with him.
海伦 卡特莱特医生 还有那孩子
Helen, Dr. Cartwright, the kiddie.
但据我所知 医生不太想走
Only the doc wasn't too keen, so far as I could make out.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
他们要付钱给他
They're paying him to
去研究新的杀人方法 摩斯
come up with new ways of killing people, Morse.
老天 你就不在乎吗
My God! Doesn't that matter to you?
你的工作不就是抓杀人凶手吗
Isn't it your job to catch murderers?
你说得太远了
You're taking it a bit far.
远吗
Am I?
你杀一个人
You kill one person,
他们会把你关起来 永不放出来
they'll lock you up and throw away the key.
你杀了30万人
You kill 300,000...
他们却给你封爵
and they give you a knighthood.
爸爸派你来监视我的 是吗
Daddy sent you to spy on me, did he?
不 我只想确保
No. I just wanted to make sure
昨天的事后 你一切都好
that you were all right after yesterday.
他们怎么说我的
What did they say about me?
他们有没有说我入过院
Did they tell you I'd been put away?
我对鲍比是个威胁
That I'm a danger to Bobby?
我不是
I'm not.
那是我一年多来第一次发作
That was the first turn I've had in over a year.
是因为听到弗兰克的事太震惊了
It was the shock hearing about Frank that way.
你能想到什么人
Is there anyone you can think of
会想伤害他吗
would want to do him any harm?
当然没有
No, of course not.
他...人很好
He was... kindness itself.
要不是因为弗兰克 我现在还被关着呢
If it hadn't been for Frank, I'd still be locked up.
上次那样后 你可能觉得我该被关起来
You probably think I should be, after my last performance.
他们不能把你和你儿子分开
They can't keep you from your son.
你不了解我的家人
You don't know my family.
我可以去看他
I can see him.
探望
Visit.
我的儿子
My son.
我必须装作不在意
I have to pretend not to mind,
不能吵吵闹闹 否则他们又会把我关进去
not to make a fuss, or they'll put me back inside
我就完全见不到他了
and I won't see him at all.
至少我知道坐几站公共汽车就能见他
At least I know he's just a bus ride away.
这也算是种安慰吧
I suppose that's some comfort.
你能跟我上♥床♥吗
Will you take me to bed?
你不用送我东西或跟我说爱我
You don't need to buy me things or tell me you love me.
我只是...
I just...
拜托 一会儿就好
Please, just for a while?
我是作为可信的人来的
I'm here in a position of trust.
我不是你喜欢的类型吗
Am I not your type?
我该走了
Um... I should go.
不 别走 求你了
No! Stay. Please.
"看见那盔顶的鸟羽飘扬
"She saw the helmet and the plume,
她望着那卡米洛
she looked down to Camelot.
那网飞出窗 直朝远处飘
Out flew the web and floated wide,
那镜子一裂两半地碎掉
the mirror cracked from side to side.
她喊道 '我呀已在劫难逃'
'The curse has come upon me, '
她是少女夏洛特"
cried the Lady of Shallot."
非常感谢 我会转告他
Thank you very much, I'll tell him.
"警员对赌注登记人许可证有什么处置权力"
"What power has a constable re a bookmaker's permit?"
答案是
He may...
"可以要求持有者出示许可证"
"He may demand production by the holder."
相关法案
Relevant act?
1963年的《博♥彩♥ 赌博和奖券法案》
Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act, 1963.
第二款
Section two.
拜托 伙计 这些还不算难呢
Come on, matey, these are the easy ones.
要试试别的吗
Try another?
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表