摩斯
Morse!
这种愤世嫉俗的态度
That is a very cynical attitude,
我劝你还是尽早改掉吧
and one I'd advise you to shake off sooner rather than later.
我可以保证 这种问题
I can assure you such a consideration
绝不在警部的考虑范围内
would play no part in Division's deliberations.
-瑟斯戴 -是 长官
- Thursday. - Sir.
去给布鲁姆先生录口供吧
Better take Mr. Broom's statement.
你看上去好老 亨利
You look old, Henry.
又老又疲倦
Old and tired.
我们伤害彼此够久了吧
Have we hurt one another long enough?
辞去主席职位
Resign the Chairmanship.
我现在怎么能
How can I, now?
公♥司♥
The company...
已消耗了你的黄金年华
Has had the best of you.
我也一样
Of both of us.
你要我答应跟法国人合并
You want my agreement to this merger with the French.
这就是我的条件
That's my condition.
那就明天吧
Tomorrow, then.
最后一次董事会会议
One last board meeting.
还好吗
All right?
你跟我一样不相信
You don't believe Lenny Frost's death
兰尼·弗罗斯特死于意外吧
was an accident any more than I do.
你有更好的理论吗
Have you got a better theory?
那在此之前
Well, then, until you do,
你最好耐心等待时机
you're best off keeping your powder dry.
真♥相♥12年前随奥莉芙·里克斯埋入土中
The truth was buried with Olive Rix 12 years ago.
我们现在又要眼看真♥相♥
We're about to stand by and watch it
随兰尼·弗罗斯特入土 为了什么呢
buried again with Lenny Frost, and in the name of what?
权宜之计吗
Expediency?
避免王室蒙羞吗
Sparing royal blushes?
我们不是发誓要为女王维护国家安定吗
I thought it was the Queen's Peace we were sworn to uphold.
我到时正好有人进门
Someone was coming up as I arrived.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然
Of course.
我恐怕不是很好的陪伴
I'm afraid you won't find me terribly good company.
我要知道会来人就收拾一下了
I'd have tidied if I'd known.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我担心了 打电♥话♥时你听上去很沮丧
I was worried. You sounded awful on the telephone,
就好像世界要终结了
as if the world were about to end.
就是个小世界 还不是很美好
Just a small world, and not a very good one.
想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
我只有威士忌
I've only got scotch.
嗯 好
Yeah, all right.
你听说布鲁姆家的事了
You've heard about the Brooms.
我不是来谈他们的
I didn't come to talk about the Brooms.
通过牙科病历的对比
From comparison with dental records,
我可以确认这的确是奥莉芙·里克斯的遗骸
I can confirm that these are indeed the remains of Olive Rix.
知道她是怎么死的吗
Any thoughts as to how she died?
从折断的舌骨看来 她是被勒死的
Fractured hyoid would suggest she was strangled.
陪葬物不多
Not much to speak of by way of grave goods.
衣服基本烂掉了
Clothes have rotted away, mostly.
但我们找到几枚扣子
But we've a few buttons,
一对手包提手
pair of handles from her bag...
这是什么
What's this?
就是些碎片
Oh, general detritus.
可能是维多利亚果酱罐
Victorian jam pot, probably.
在地下埋了这么久
Winnowing out the wheat from chaff
挑出真正有用的东西总是有难度的
is always a challenge after so long in the earth.
长官
Sir.
警部希望我们就此结案
Division want us to sign off.
两个案子都是吗
On both of them?
是的
Both of them.
兰尼·弗罗斯特是尤斯特斯·肯德里克案的凶手
Lenny Frost for Eustace Kendrick.
尤斯特斯·肯德里克是奥莉芙·里克斯案的凶手
Eustace Kendrick for Olive Rix.
肯德里克
Kendrick?
是哈利·布鲁姆杀了奥莉芙·里克斯 长官
It was Harry Broom killed Olive Rix, sir.
他弟弟都说了
His brother said as much.
我被告诫 追查这条线索
I'm advised that to pursue such a line
会不利于公众利益
would not be in the public interest.
我明白了
I see.
你安心这么做吗
You're happy with that?
我安不安心并不重要
Happiness doesn't enter into it.
这是警部想要的结果
It's what Division wants.
任何事都不可以干扰
Nothing can be allowed to interfere
这笔导弹买♥♥卖♥♥
with this missile sale.
所以布鲁姆一家就这么脱罪了
So the Brooms walk away from it?
全无罪责 还能生意照常
All of it? Business as usual?
光知道真♥相♥没用 摩斯
It's never about what you know, Morse.
你得能证明
It's about what you can prove.
那司法公正呢
And what about justice?
或许那也不重要吧
Or perhaps that doesn't matter?
毕竟奥莉芙·里克斯不过是个伯纳多斯姑娘
Olive Rix was only a Barnardos girl, after all.
我们已经找到她了
We found her!
要不是你一直深入调查
We'd never have managed that much
我们不可能取得这样的进展
if you hadn't kept digging away.
这还不够
That's not enough.
有时不得不这样
Sometimes it has to be.
不是每个问题都有答案的
Not every question gets an answer.
学着去接受它
Learning to live with
这是最艰难的一课
that's the hardest lesson there is.
你周六下午做什么
What you doing with your Saturday afternoon, then?
唱歌♥吗
Bit of singing, is it?
不 我买♥♥了两张罗西克剧院的票
No. I've a couple of tickets for the Roxy.
票 两张
Tickets? Plural?
怎么 和你的小女朋友
What's this? Your little friend?
还挺快啊
That didn't take long, did it?
你接下来就要去选墙纸了
You'll be picking out wallpaper next.
听到你说电影
I hear you say pictures?
有的人喜欢
All right for some.
你准备看什么
What you gonna see?
英格丽·褒曼的新片
There's a new Bergman.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我觉得她在《卡萨布兰卡》里太棒了
I thought she was cracking in Casablanca.
我买♥♥了票
I've got the tickets.
我们还有时间 可以先去喝一杯
We've got time for a quick drink first.
你改主意了
You've changed your mind.
是的
I have.
你不是指看电影的事 对吧
You don't mean the cinema, do you?
没关系
It's all right.
是吗
Is it?
有关系
No.
没关系
Yes.
大概吧
I suppose.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
现在还不行
Not yet.
我会永远屈居第二
I'd always be second best.
一个安慰奖
A consolation prize.
这我原本也可以接受
I'd have been happy with that.
曾经可以
Once.
但那一刻过去了
The moment passed.
我被叫回去上班了
They've called me into work.
好吧
Right.
那...
Well...
你们父亲让我选出他的继承人
Your father has asked me to choose his successor.
我已经写下了那个人的名字
I've written that person's name down
放在了这个信封里
and placed it in this envelope.
如果我们想重新成为
If we are to be whole again...
一家人
a family...
希望我的推选能得到全力支持
I expect my proposal to be seconded blind,
一致通过
and passed nem con.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表