还要我给你擦屁♥股♥吗
Want me to wipe your arse for you and all?
自己想办法
Use your initiative.
早上好
Morning.
这可怜人可不好
Not for this poor sod.
你是谁
You are whom?
摩斯
Morse.
警员
Detective Constable.
新镇警局派来的
On attachment from Newtown.
你是病理学家吧
You're the pathologist, I presume?
我最好是 对吧
Better hope so, hadn't you?
否则我不是把你的犯罪现场破坏掉了
Otherwise I'm making one hell of a mess of your scene of crime.
麦克斯·德布林
Max DeBryn.
是犯罪现场吗
Is it a scene of crime?
初步报告为自杀
Initial reports suggested suicide.
看起来像
Looks to be.
右太阳穴有一处射入伤
Single entry wound on the right temple.
从伤口处的皮肤来看
Typical starburst gunpowder pattern
是典型的枪伤
on the skin surrounding the wound
还有接触焦痕
together with contact scorching
表明是近距离开枪
would suggest the weapon was discharged at point blank range.
你也能看到
As you can see.
我相信你了
I'll take your word for it.
晕血吗
Squeamish, are we?
如果你没准备好直视死亡
You won't make much of a detective
就当不了好侦探
if you're not prepared to look death in the eye.
做完了来找我
Find me when you're done.
弄完了吗
Finished?
初步检验完成了
The hors d'oeuvres.
正式检验下午3点整开始
Entree this afternoon, 3:00 sharp.
你可以打电♥话♥告诉我你的发现吧
You can give me your findings over the telephone, can't you?
有个词形容你这种人 摩斯
You know, there's a word for people like you, Morse.
是吗
Is there?
死亡恐惧
Necrophobic.
也有词形容你这种人吧
A word for people like you too, I imagine.
但是英语词 不是希腊词
Anglo-Saxon, though, rather than Greek.
枪是韦伯利左轮
Weapon's a Webley.
马克六式 如果你想知道的话
Mark VI, if you're interested.
.455口径
.455,
军队标配
standard army issue.
你也不完全是个笨蛋咯
Not entirely a fool, then.
不完全是
Not entirely.
-死亡时间呢 -昨天
- Time of death? - Yesterday.
晚上8点到12点之间
Between 8:00 and midnight.
他留下什么了吗
Did he leave anything behind?
除了草地上的脑灰质吗
Beside his gray matter upon the greensward?
我是想问遗书之类的
I was thinking more of a note.
我是没看到
Not that I've come across.
你或许能在他住处找到点什么
You might have better luck at his lodgings.
这是在他口袋里找到的
This was in his pocket.
迈尔斯·珀西维尔
Miles Percival.
地址在杰里科
Address is in Jericho.
你能捎我去吗
I don't suppose there's any chance of a lift?
摩斯警员 牛津市警局
Detective Constable Morse, Oxford City Police.
怎么称呼
Mister...
洛麦克斯
Lomax.
布莱恩·洛麦克斯
Brian Lomax.
迈尔斯·珀西维尔是住在这儿吗
Would I be right in thinking Miles Percival lives here?
什么时候的事
When?
在哪发生的
I mean, where?
昨晚
Last night.
他的尸体今早在斯拉普的河边被发现
His body was found down by the river at Thrupp this morning.
你和他认识很久了吗
You known him long?
两年了
Two years.
我们有阵子一起参加过合唱团
We sang together in the choir for a bit.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When did you see him last?
昨天 在学院里
Yesterday, at college.
他看上去怎样
How did he seem?
有没有什么烦心事
Anything worrying him?
没有
No.
那最近呢
What about recently?
有什么异常之处吗
Anything out of the ordinary?
比如金钱问题
Money problems?
或是学业
College?
恋爱烦恼
Girl trouble?
他没跟我说起过
Nothing he told me about.
你是澳大利亚人 洛麦克斯先生
You're Australian, Mr. Lomax.
对
That's right.
哪里人
From where?
悉尼
Sydney.
那他昨晚没回家 你也没担心
So you weren't concerned that he didn't come home last night?
我一直在飞鸟酒吧待到打烊
I was in The Bird till closing.
我回来时 以为他已经睡了
When I got back, I thought he already turned in.
你知道他有把枪吗
Did you know he owned a gun?
是他爷爷的
His grandfather's.
我得和他的导师谈谈
I'll need to speak to his tutor.
好的
Sure.
他在朗斯代尔学院教书
He teaches over at Lonsdale.
摩斯
Morse?
摩斯
Morse!
老天
Good God.
你好 亚历克斯
Hello, Alex.
简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
你怎么来了
What the hell are you doing here?
我在找你的一位同事 斯特明博士
I'm looking for a colleague of yours... Dr. Stromming.
你找他什么事
What's your business with him?
警务公事
Police business.
我是名警♥察♥
I'm a policeman.
警♥察♥
Police?
我之前听说你去参加外国志愿军了
The last I heard, you'd run off to join the Foreign Legion.
怎么 没待住吗
What happened? Didn't take?
是皇家通讯兵部队
It was the Royal Signals.
不过...没错 没待住
But no, it didn't take.
你还在...
You're still...
攀登学术殿堂的阶梯
Climbing the ladder of academe?
没错
Oh, yes.
一路爬向最顶峰
All the way to the topmost rung.
但愿有朝一日能当上院长
Master one day, I suppose.
你一向这么有野心
You always were ambitious.
天才得做必须做的事
Well, genius does what it must.
和我一起走走吧
Walk with me.
我吃午饭要晚了
I'm late for lunch.
我不行 我要...
I can't, I...
你今天是找不到斯特明的
Oh, you won't find Stromming in today.
他大概在家吧
Home, probably.
门房♥会把他地址给你的
Porter'll give you the address.
得娶个好老婆
One must marry well, you see.
要想有前途 娶对人就算成功大半
More than the half of it here if you want to get on.
你定终身了吗
You taken the plunge?
还没有
Not yet.
嗯
No.
我们都很喜欢的那姑娘叫什么来着
What was the name of that girl we were keen on?
住在圣约翰街的那个
Lived on St. John Street.
温蒂 对吗
Wendy, was it?
苏珊
Susan.
她更喜欢别人叫她苏珊
She preferred "Susan."
是吗
Did she?
是吗
Did she?
而且我记得比起我 她更喜欢你
And you to me, as I recall.
不过 公平竞争嘛
Still, all's fair.
我就不继续耽搁你...
Well, I oughtn't keep you from your...
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表