每个元素都有一个符号♥
Each element is assigned a symbol,
一般是其名称的缩写
typically an abbreviation of its name,
再加上独特的一两位数 原子数
together with a unique one- or two-digit atomic number.
可以边听我说边写吗
Can you write these down as I call them off?
74是钨
So, 74 gives us tungsten.
17是氯
17, chlorine.
18是氩
18, argon.
19是钾
19, potassium.
这些元素能凑成一个名字
The elements spell out a name.
TCAP
T-c-a-p...
什么啊
Tcap?
不 不是 长官
No. No, not quite, sir.
但您的思路是对的
But you're on the right lines.
钨的化学符号♥并非一般人会以为的Tu
The chemical symbol for tungsten isn't Tu, as you might expect,
而是W 来自德语钨锰铁矿
it's W, from the German Wolframite.
同样的 而钾也不是P 而是K
And potassium isn't P, as you might expect, but K,
是来自钾的拉丁语
after the Latin kalium.
放在一起 就是钨W
Taken together, they're tungsten...
氯Cl
chlorine...
氩Ar
argon...
和钾K
and potassium.
WClark
W-c-l-a-r-k.
沃勒斯·克拉克
Wallace Clark.
老天爷
Good grief.
德里克的爸爸
Derek's father?
但并无证据表明他认识牧师啊
But there's nothing to say he even knew the vicar.
艾薇·克拉克 长官
Ivy Clark, sir,
沃勒斯的妻子就埋在教堂墓地里
Wallace's wife, is buried in the churchyard,
旁边就葬着达芙妮·斯隆夫人
next plot but one to Lady Daphne Sloan.
蒙克福德牧师还主持了葬礼
The Reverend Monkford performed the service.
老天爷啊 伙计
Bloody hell, matey.
这真是...
That's...
基本推理[元素]
Elementary.
我向艾薇保证了会照顾好德里克
I promised Ivy I'd take care of Derek,
让他走正路
keep him on the straight.
德里克心里有数 沃勒斯
Derek knew the ropes, Wallace.
哪怕我们为倒卖♥♥苯♥丙♥胺♥抓了他
Even if we had pinched him on the amphetamines,
他顶多也就被关两天
the worst he'd have got was bound over
罚个十镑
and a fine of ten knicker.
现在他可能被判终身监禁
Now he's looking at life,
你也是
and so are you.
我本来只是想找卡特莱特谈谈
I was just going to talk to Cartwright,
叫他别再纠缠德里克
tell him to leave Derek alone.
可是因为他
Only it was him, wasn't it?
来打听那个死去的姑娘
Come in asking about this dead girl.
她以前也服过的
She'd taken 'em before.
完全没问题 我发誓
No problem, I swear.
但这次...
Only this time...
发生得好快
it happened so quickly.
我根本做不了什么
There was nothing I could do.
女孩死了
Girls turning up dead.
警♥察♥来打听
Police poking around.
我怕卡特莱特突然良心发现
I couldn't risk Cartwright getting a conscience.
万一他去报♥警♥呢
What if he come to you?
但卡特莱特根本不知道勒索他的是谁
But Cartwright didn't know who was blackmailing him.
他们是匿名交接
It was a blind drop.
他不可能告诉我们他在给德里克供货
He couldn't have told us it was Derek he was supplying
因为他不知道
because he didn't know.
我不敢冒险
I couldn't take the risk.
枪在哪 沃勒斯
Where's the gun, Wallace?
在阁楼
In the attic.
是我做地方军留下的纪念品
Souvenir from my Home Guard days.
当时人知道自己的立场
You knew where you stood then.
蒙克福德被杀那晚的入室盗窃呢
And the break-in, the night Monkford died?
为了不在场证明这么拼
Hell of a way to give yourself an alibi.
我们把那里翻乱了 装成是被抢了
So we did the place over, made it look like robbery.
好给他不在场证明
Give him an alibi.
为了牧师的案子
For the vicar.
他给艾薇主持了不错的仪式
He gave Ivy a lovely send-off.
但他看到我了
But he'd seen me.
我没办法
There was nothing for it.
他做的一切都是为了避免我惹麻烦
He only did any of it to keep me out of trouble.
他总是不怎么来店里帮忙
He never had much time for the shop.
埃德蒙爵士在哪 先生
Where's Sir Edmund, sir?
就在那边 先生
Just through there, sir.
我决定接受斯坦福的物理系主任邀约了
I've decided to accept the chair of physics at Stanford.
弗兰克葬礼后我们就走
We'll be leaving after Frank's funeral.
海伦也会一起去
Helen will be joining me.
鲍比呢
And Bobby?
他该跟我在一起
He belongs with me.
他该跟他母亲在一起
He belongs with his mother.
你无权分离他们
You've no right to keep him from her.
我...只有他了
He's... all I've got.
求你...
Plea...
我跟她一样爱他
I love him every bit as much as she does,
把他当亲生的
as if he were my own.
但他不是
But he's not.
这不公平 为什么...
That's not fair! Why...
帕梅拉为什么就能有孩子
Why can Pamela have a child and...
她毛病那么多
with all that's wrong with her.
求你 这不公平
Please, it's not fair.
我已向港口和机场发出了警报
I've issued an alert to ports and airports.
如果你企图带他出国
If you try to leave the country with him,
你会被逮捕
you will be arrested.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
我可以对你提出指控
Mmm, there are charges I could bring against you.
什么指控
What charges?
我是他外公
I'm his grandfather.
但不是他妈妈
But not his mother.
"非法拘禁14岁以下的孩子
"It is felony to unlawfully detain any child
并有意
under the age of 14,
使其父母与孩子分离
with intent to deprive the parent
是一项重罪"
of the possession of such child."
1861年《侵犯人身罪》第56款
Offenses against the Person Act, 1861. Section 56.
你要怎么办
What will you do?
找个地方落脚
Find somewhere.
远离这里
Far away.
他们找不到的地方
Beyond their reach.
现在我夺回了鲍比
Now I've got Bobby back,
我再不会做傻事了
I won't do anything silly again.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能行的
We'll manage.
你别担心
You mustn't worry.
我真的爱过他
I did love him.
弗兰克
Frank.
那才重要 是吧
That's what matters, isn't it?
那是最重要的
It's all that matters.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说她要走
I heard she was leaving town.
你做了件好事 摩斯
That's a good thing you've done there, Morse.
希望是吧
I hope so.
送你回警局
Run you back the station?
谢谢 但我还得去法♥院♥
Thanks, but I've got to get to court.
煤气表案
The gas meter committal.
不是今天吗
That's today, is it?
今天下午
Mmm, this afternoon.
我想帮斯特兰奇确保案件文件都没问题了
I want to help Strange make sure the case papers are in order.
警务工作
Police work.
那回警局见了
Well, I'll see you back at the nick, then.
剧集 | 摩斯探长前传 | 导航列表