剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
任何一家医院进行手术才行
at a hospital in Texas ever again.
我有个建议
I have a suggestion.
可能有点极端
It's a bit extreme,
但我觉得现状给了充分理由去这么做
but I think the situation warrants it.
我们向得克萨斯医委会举报邓奇
We report Duntsch to the Texas Medical Board.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我还在等着听极端的那部分
I'm still waiting for the extreme part.
不需要我提醒你风险是什么吧
I don't need to remind you of what the stakes are here.
他们有双人份的大牛排
Ooh, they got a porterhouse in the menu for two.
-一人一半吗 -如果我们不小心举证
- Halvsies? - If we're not meticulous in presenting our evidence,
如果我们不能成功 邓奇会继续实施手术
if we don't get this right, Duntsch will continue to operate.
我们需要纯粹的铁证
We need pure, hard facts,
不是花里胡哨的东西
not cocktail umbrellas.
我一直在收集证据
I've been gathering evidence.
-证据 -是的
- Evidence. - Yeah.
病人的病历
Patient files.
好家伙 原来重点在这呢 鲍比
Ooh, hee, here's your girl, Bobbie.
违反HIPAA隐私法则
HIPAA violations.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you pulled that one off,
我也不想知道
and I don't wanna know how,
不过其实我想知道
but I do wanna know how.
我征求了他患者的许可
I actually asked his patients for their permission.
无趣
Boring.
我还有些问题需要找到答案
I have some other questions I need to get answered.
祝你用餐愉快
So you enjoy your meal.
不能信任菜单上有红酒奶昔的餐厅
Can't trust a place with a red wine milkshake on the menu.
最终 我面对
At the end, now I face that
最初暗示我的东西
which was alluding me at the start.
和解 交换
The settling, the trading,
拥抱失望
and embrace with disappointment.
天空开合
The sky cracks open
为我哭泣
and is crying out for me.
大地融合
The ground has no shape.
我双脚下陷
My feet sink in
落入深渊
and takes me down to the depth.
无尽的深渊
The far depths.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯·邓
Chris D.
克里斯·邓
Chris D.
某日
One day,
我们不知为何来到这里
we're here without a why.
生长 生活
We grow and live
不懈努力
and always try.
寻求答案 日复一日
We seek each day, the reasons why
坚持自我
and push each day
年复一年
against the tide.
起初 我们奋力追梦
At first, we seek to find our dreams,
但梦与现实相去甚远
but dreams are never what they seem.
有人脚步坚定
Some are fast,
有人陷入犹疑
and some fall behind,
在脑海中
and push and pull
挣扎思索
inside our minds.
头抬起来 脚动起来
Keep your head up. Keep both feet moving!
保持距离 跑起来 跑起来
Stay wide. Here we go, here we go!
集♥合♥ 过来
Bring it in! Let's go!
快点
Hustle up.
好了 听着
All right. Listen up.
克伦齐下周打43防御阵型
Clench will be running a 43 D next week.
邓奇 你上场 你打跑锋战术
Duntsch, you're up. You're running the play.
攻弱侧 围堵线卫 都听明白了吗
Weak cross, plug zero. Everyone get the concept?
-明白 教练 -好 准备
- Yes, Coach! - All right, let's go.
各就各位 打起精神
Let's go now. Look sharp.
预备
Ready.
预备
Ready.
开球
Set, hut!
邓奇 你搞什么
Duntsch, what the fuck is that?
你不该往左
You don't go left.
你要突袭右侧 去攻空隙A
You blitz right. Hit the A gap.
给我打起精神来
Get your shit together.
就位
Let's go.
预备
Ready.
开球
Set, hut!
你要是那么努力想给我口的话
If you're gonna suck this hard,
那最好先跪下来吧 小邓邓
you might as well get on your knees, Daisy.
攻右侧 邓奇
Go right, Duntsch.
从头再来
Run it again.
预备
On the ball.
开球
Set, hut.
开球
Set, hut.
开始
On the ball!
再来
Run it again!
开球
Set, hut.
你别来了
You're done.
不 教练 教练 我能行
No, Coach. Coach, I got this.
不 你不行
No, you don't got this.
我能行 教练 真的
I got this, Coach. Seriously.
再给我一次机会 拜托 求你了
One more try, please. Please.
攻弱侧 围堵线卫 攻空隙A
Weak cross, plug zero, hit the A gap.
再给我一次机会
One more try.
好吧 来 好好打一场
All right, let's go. Let's chop some wood!
准备 就位
Let's go! On the ball!
-攻空隙A -知道 知道
- A gap. - Yeah, yeah.
他妈的 邓奇
Son of a bitch! Duntsch!
这搞的是什么
What the hell was that?
穿红球衣的不能撞
Red jersey means do not hit.
你♥他♥妈♥是不识字还色盲吗
Are you fucking dyslexic and color blind?
载你回家吗
Want a ride home?
别这样
Come on.
没错 今天很糟
Yeah. Today was shit.
但我们明天还有训练
But we got practice again tomorrow.
有两场 事实上
Two, as it turns out.
还有后天 大后天
And the next day, and the next day.
你最后肯定能学会
You'll get it eventually.
我不能等待最后 我现在就要学会
Eventually doesn't help. I need to get it now.
今晚吗 你今晚就要学会吗
Tonight? You need to get it tonight?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我哪里没做对 为什么就是做不好
I mean, what am I doing wrong? Why can't I run this?
克里斯 兄弟 我很累了
Chris, man. I'm tired.
我家里有啤酒 有派对
I got a six-pack, a party,
还有一个叫波西娅的女孩在等着我
and a girl named Portia waiting for me at the house.
一小时 最多了
One hour. Tops.
-来吧 傻♥逼♥ -棒
- Eye of the tiger, motherfucker. - Yes!
你记了那么多笔记
You did all these notes in your playbook?
书呆子
Dork.
行吧
Okay.
那最中间自然是中心
So you got your center in the center, obviously.
然后周围是防守和阻挡球员
And then you got guards, tackles,
近端锋列位两侧
and tight ends laterally on each side.
你在中区
Here's you at mid.
发球后 你向右突袭
Now, on the snap, you blitz right
从弱侧攻空隙A
and hit the A gap on the weak side.
标记那个位置
X marks the spot.
-我就是这么做的 -不对
- That's what I'm doing. - No.
弱侧
Weak side.
你搞混了
You're mixing them up,
你在攻我们的四分卫
and you're flattening our quarterback.
举起右手
Show me your right hand.
好
All right.
这个空隙 你右手边这个
This gap here, on your right,
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表