剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
but only for a couple months. Why?
-你认识他吗 -不认识 我刚来这里
- Know him? - No. I'm new in town.
他是位骨科肿瘤学家 也是个混♥蛋♥
He's an ortho-oncologist and an ass,
这是我对他最好的评价了
and that's the nicest thing I can say about him.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我甚至不想说那些
I'm not even trying to get into all that,
但反正一塌糊涂
but it was a shit-show.
原谅我的脏话
Pardon my French.
所以我辞职 直接去了帕德里岛放松休息
So I quit and went straight to Padre for some R&R.
比沙拉医生打电♥话♥说
And Dr. Bishara called and told me
你在招医生助理
you were looking for a physician's assistant.
对 他对你评价很高
Yes, he speaks very highly of you.
我只是工作干得很好
I just do my job very well.
你之前也为神经外科医生工作过
You also worked for a neurosurgeon before.
-那段经历怎么样 -我们离婚了
- How was that experience? - We got divorced.
你嫁给了你的神经外科医生吗
You married your neurosurgeon?
真有趣
Interesting.
这事没那么有趣
They're not that interesting.
你只是还没遇到合适的人
You just haven't met the right one yet.
到底发生了什么事
So what happened?
-什么发生了什么事 -你说你们离婚了
- What happened with what? - You said you got divorced.
你是在问我为什么不跟他一起工作了
Are you asking why I'm not working with him
还是我为什么离婚
or why I got divorced?
你为什么离婚
Why you got divorced.
对于一场专业的面试来说
Sounds like an unprofessional question
这是个很不专业的问题
for a professional interview.
这是你提起的
You're the one that brought it up.
厌倦了
It got stale.
我的生活需要刺♥激♥
I needed excitement in my life.
塔吉特超♥市♥买♥♥一赠一时买♥♥的
Buy one, get one at Target.
你对我了解多少
So what do you know about me?
你以全班第一的成绩
You graduated top of your class
毕业于田纳西大学
from University of Tennessee
并获得了博士和医学博士学位
where you received a PhD and MD.
读研期间 你还成为了椎间盘基因公♥司♥的
While in the program, you also became the majority shareholder
大股东和首席科学家
and Chief Science Officer at DiscGenics.
你对干细胞的研究
The research you've done on stem cells
将改变我们已知的脊椎手术的面貌
is gonna change the face of spinal surgery as we know it.
至少根据你的说法是这样
At least according to you.
是的 我不怎么睡觉
Yeah, I don't sleep much.
我对神经外科现状的看法是
My philosophy on the current state of neurosurgery
它还很原始
is that it's primitive.
当然
It is, of course,
每位外科医生的目标都是再也不需动手术
every surgeon's goal never to operate.
但只要人类有躯体
But so long as humans have bodies,
脊椎手术就必须存在
spinal surgeries are gonna be necessary.
我想让它现代化
I want to modernize it.
如果能用干细胞再生椎间盘
What's the point of removing a diseased disc
那为何还要费时费力移除病变部位呢
if you can use a stem cell to regenerate it?
你要不就是天才 要不就是疯子
You're either really smart or really crazy,
但如果你能成功
but if you pull it off,
那将是举世成就
that's one hell of an achievement.
这对你来说有趣吗
So how is that for interesting?
等我拿到工作后再给你答案
I'll give you my answer if I get the job.
你瞧 所以我需要一个能跟上我思路的医生助理
You see, that's why I need a PA who can keep up with me.
此处为《星际迷航》中内容引用
因为我就像"联邦星舰企业号♥"
'Cause I'm like the "USS Enterprise"
以曲速八前进
moving at warp speed eight,
需要一个大副帮我行使飞船
and I need a Number One who can help me navigate the ship.
我不知道你说的是什么
I don't know what any of that means,
但我可以免费告诉你这个
but I'll give you this one for free.
你的诊所都是一帮傻瓜
Your clinic is being run by a bunch of dummies.
这家伙是谁
And who is this guy?
杰瑞·萨莫斯
Jerry Summers,
市场营销总监
Executive Director of Marketing.
那你干什么 发传♥单♥什么的吗
So what do you do, like, hand out flyers or something?
对
Well, yeah.
但我还给他做网站 我在建网站
But I'm also his website guy. I'm building it.
不是我亲自建 我雇了个人
Not my personal self, but I hired a guy.
所以你是搞网站的 但不是建网站的人
So you're the website guy, but not the website guy.
我是个
I'm the guy that--
杰瑞在诊所帮忙
Jerry helps out around the office.
好吧 所以你有这个
Okay, so you got this...
假冒网站营销家伙
fake website marketing guy,
还有抱歉 但我不抱歉
and I'm sorry--but not sorry--
你的前台姑娘很粗鲁
your front desk girl is rude
没有基本的办公室礼仪
and doesn't have basic office etiquette.
她叫温蒂·杨 她是个很好的...
Her name is Wendy Young, and she's a pretty good--
她是个临时工
She's a temp.
我们在孟菲斯时她就在
She was with us in Memphis
想搬来达拉斯跟她丈夫住一起
and wanted to move to Dallas to be closer to her husband.
但别担心 她怀孕了
But don't worry, she's pregnant.
很快她就不会在这里工作
She's not gonna be here very long.
你需要至少两人在前台
You need at least two people working the desk.
一个打电♥话♥安排日程
One to do phones and scheduling,
另一个处理来访的患者
the other to handle all the intake stuff.
我认识两个很适合的姑娘
I know a couple of girls that'll be perfect.
还有哥们 那些建筑工人
And, dude, those construction guys
肯定没法在你开张前完工
are not gonna be done before you open.
我明白
I get it.
你就是个鞭子
You're a whip.
你是那种来到这里
You're the type of person who's gonna come in here
让一切仅仅有条的人
and make this place work.
我更像一个锤子
I'm more like a hammer.
但我理解你的意思
But I get what you're saying.
我的推荐人在第二页
My references are on the second page.
你可以联♥系♥任何人 他们会告诉你一样的话
You can call any of them and they'll tell you the same thing.
我更像个凭直觉做事的人
You know, I'm more of a gut guy.
我大学时候打橄榄球 美式橄榄球
I used to play football back in college, all-American.
教练常告诉我们
Coach was always telling us,
世界上永远不会对你撒谎的
the one thing in the world that will never lie to you,
是你的直觉
your instincts.
我也是这样行事
That's kind of how I operate.
那你的直觉怎么说
So what's your instinct telling you?
-她是个冷血的贱♥人♥ -我喜欢她
- She's a stone-cold bitch. - I like her.
你不觉得别扭吗 她嫁给了她的神经外科医生
Doesn't bother you she was married to her neurosurgeon?
她给人感觉是傍大款的姑娘
She gives off that money-digger vibe.
-淘金女 -淘钱女
- Gold digger. - Mm, money digger.
现在没人淘金了
No one digs for gold anymore.
你打算什么时候告诉我孩子的事
When were you gonna tell me about the baby?
只是没合适的时机
You know, just didn't come up.
那是个好消息
Well, that's great news.
你 温蒂 孩子
You, Wendy, baby.
我为你们高兴
I'm happy for you all.
你为什么说了那么多温蒂的坏话
Why did you say all that shit about Wendy?
什么坏话
What shit?
她是个临时工 嫁给了孟菲斯的一个男人
She's just a temp, she's married to some guy in Memphis?
"你好 摩根医生
"Oh, hello, Dr. Morgan.
欢迎来到最先进的诊所
"Welcome to our state-of-the-art facility.
只想让你知道
"For your information,
我们的秘书以前是脱衣舞♥女♥
"Our secretary used to be a stripper.
你还对这个职位感兴趣吗"
Would you still be interested in the position?"
她就要成为你孩子的母亲了
She's about to be your baby mama.
谁在乎她以前是个脱衣舞♥女♥
Who cares if she was a stripper?
我认识的一些最好的人就是脱衣舞♥女♥
Some of the best people I know are strippers.
你认识的所有人都是脱衣舞♥女♥
Everybody you know is a stripper.
再说
Besides,
金说她有两个合适的候选人做那份工作
Kim said she had two other candidates for the positions.
克里斯 你了解我
Chris, you know me.
我总会支持你
I've always been supportive.
但别毁了跟温蒂的关系
Don't fuck it up with Wendy.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表