剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
They're throwing a party for him.
我知道你很失望 我也一样
Well, I know you're frustrated, and so am I,
但都在我掌控之中
but I've got it under control.
在掌控中吗 怎么掌控
Under control? How, exactly?
-总要有个过程 -什么过程
- There's a process. - What process?
贝尔太太差点丧命 桃乐西·伯克已经丧命
Mrs. Beyer could have died. Dorothy Burke did, she died.
还有伊莲·约翰逊食管上的洞怎么办
And how about that hole in Elaine Johnson's esophagus?
不管你认为自己今天能达成什么目标
Hey, whatever it is you think you're gonna accomplish today,
我都确信并不会起作用
I guarantee you it's not gonna work.
我尝试使用系统内
I've used every tool in this system
所有可用工具来阻止他
available to me to stop him.
我联♥系♥了医委会
I contacted the Medical Board.
递交了报告 我和斯卡顿沟通过
I filed a report. I talked with Skadden.
可你也一无所获 罗伯特
And you've accomplished nothing, Robert.
所有的现存机制
All of the mechanisms that are in place
应对这类问题的 都失败了
to deal with these problems have failed.
你的制度失败了
Your system has failed.
我一向尊敬你
I've always respected you.
我以为你有很高的道德标准
I thought you were a man of high moral standing,
可其实你不过是体系里的一个链条
but you're just another spoke in the wheel.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我们从未见过
We never met.
你看着很眼熟
You look so familiar.
那种大众脸吧 我猜
Just one of those faces, I guess.
我认识你
I know you.
我确实是焦点人物
Well, I am the man of the hour.
能递张纸巾过来吗 我这边的空了
Mind passing me a towel? I'm out over here.
克里斯托弗·邓奇医生
Dr. Christopher Duntsch.
罗伯特·亨德森
Robert Henderson.
罗伯特·亨德森
Robert Henderson.
罗伯特·亨德森
Robert Henderson.
是你向得州医委会告发了我
You're the one who turned me in to the Texas Medical Board.
是我
I am.
你想扳倒我 而我仍在这
You came for me, and I'm still here.
为什么呢
Why is that?
我搞不清你是水平不够
Well, I can't figure out if you're just incompetent
或是有意为之
or you're doing all this on purpose,
如果是后者 那你就是疯子
and that makes you insane.
你知道以前大家都说尼古拉·特斯拉
Did you know that people used to say that Nikola Tesla
被鬼附身了吗
was possessed by demons?
普通人必须想一个负面的标签
Regular folk had to come up with a negative label
因为他们根本无法理解他的天才
'cause they just couldn't comprehend his genius.
我查了你所有的病历
I've gone over all of your cases,
我完全看不出天才的迹象
and I don't see any signs of genius at all.
那是因为你在瞪着太阳看
That's because you're staring into the sun.
我的手术完美无缺
My surgeries were perfect.
每一台
Every one.
不过
Now,
巡回护士 X光技师
circulating nurses, X-ray techs,
管♥理♥员♥ 他们都非常让人分心
administrators, they can all be so distracting.
我们都有过并发症 对吧
We've all had complications, right?
即便是你 罗伯特
Even you, Robert.
你想到了伍德兰·阿普 对吗
Woodland Arp comes to mind, doesn't he?
都是人性使然 对不对
It's all so human, isn't it?
你看着我这样一个人
You look at someone like me,
更年轻 更聪明
someone younger, smarter,
更有能力
more capable,
把各种地方都占据了
just filling up all the spaces,
吸走了所有的氧气
sucking up all the oxygen.
而你呢
And then there's you.
疲惫 年迈 虚弱
Tired, old, weak.
我要吊销你的执医执照
I'm gonna revoke your medical license.
妈的 你可以去试试
Well, shit. You can try.
可能你甚至还会成功
Maybe you'll even succeed.
可如果你剥夺了我得州的执照
But if you take my license in Texas,
还有其它49个州呢
there's still 49 other states.
还有整个世界
Hell, there's an entire world out there.
大家都在寻找有良好履历的
And everybody's looking for a good surgeon
优秀外科医生
with good credentials.
可如果你针对我
But if you come for me,
你最好做好准备接受我对你的反击
you better be ready for what I'm gonna do to you.
我会夺走你的金钱
I will take your money.
我会夺走你的事业
I will take your career.
我会夺走你拥有所剩无几的名誉
I will take what little reputation you've ever had.
你想打击我
You want to hit me?
那就来吧 罗伯特
Go ahead, Robert.
我就在这
I'm right here.
和我想的一样
That's what I thought.
你没有...
You don't--
如果你需要搋子的话 洗手盆下面有
If you need a plunger, there's one under the sink.
我们不去邓奇的欢迎派对
We're not going to Duntsch's welcome party.
拜托 你扯什么淡
Come on, you gotta be shitting me.
你在这到底搞什么呢
What the hell happened in here?
不会有用的
It's not gonna work.
我们已经穷尽了所有方法
We've exhausted every possibility.
那你想怎么办
So what do you wanna do?
你想滚到地上脸朝着天
You wanna roll over on your back,
把你的小爪子举到空中吗
put your little paws up in the air?
死亡医师
第四集
2011年6月
脊椎微创学会
-下午好 -下午好 医生
- Afternoon. - Good afternoon, Doctor.
今天在场的各位都见过邓奇医生吗
Everyone in here today get a chance to meet Dr. Duntsch?
欢迎 邓奇医生
Welcome, Dr. Duntsch.
我只想说自己非常感谢
I just wanna say how thankful I am
来到我团队的每一位
to have each and every one of you on my team.
今天要做的是L4-L5经椎间孔入路腰椎椎间融合术
Today, we're gonna do a TLIF at the L4-L5 level.
让我从这里做手术
It's gonna be challenging for me to do a surgery
会很挑战 邓奇医生
from over here, Dr. Duntsch.
也许你能让我挤到这里
Perhaps you'd allow me to squeeze in right there,
毕竟你是协助医生
since you're assisting.
手术刀
Scalpel.
手术刀
Scalpel.
我需要手术刀 邓奇医生
I'm gonna need a scalpel, Dr. Duntsch.
我以为你要观察我的手术
I thought that you were going to be observing my surgeries.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我面试时你就是这么说的
Because that's what you told me in my interview.
很抱歉让你误会了
Oh, well, apologies for your misunderstanding.
电刀
Bovie.
我没有...
I didn't...
-误会什么 -如果你不介意
- Misunderstand anything. - If it's all the same to you,
我们应该稍晚 挑个更合适的时候
we should have this conversation at a later,
讨论这个话题 邓奇医生
more appropriate time, Dr. Duntsch.
牵开器
Retractor.
要过多久我才能自己做手术
How long until I'm doing my own surgeries?
看来我们现在就要讨论这个话题了
Well, I guess we're having this conversation right now.
桑普拉医生是我最好的外科医生之一
Dr. Sompura is one of my finest surgeons.
他协助了我三年
He assisted me for three years,
再加上在我监督之下的两年
plus an additional two years under my supervision
然后才开始独♥立♥做手术
prior to his performing solo procedures.
五年 我以班里的头名毕业
Five years? I graduated top of my class.
我很清楚你的资质
Oh, I'm quite aware of your qualifications.
你提醒过我好几次
You've reminded me several times.
所以才雇了你
That's why you were hired.
在这里你把所受的教育打磨成技能
This is where you hone your education to skills.
我需要集中精神
I need to concentrate.
所以如果你不打算协助我 请出去
So if you're not prepared to assist, please step outside.
我可以独♥立♥完成 请抽吸
I can finish on my own. Suction, please.
你不必担心
You don't need to worry about it.
他只是想让你适应新的环境
He just wants you to get your sea legs under you.
这也合理
It makes sense.
下来吧 我们吃饭
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表