剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
非常可能 下去
Yes, goddamn way. Get off.
教练 我认为你需要重新调整这破东西
Coach, I think you need to recalibrate this fucker.
我们也可以调整你在队里的位置
We can recalibrate your position on this team
要是你再不从我的体重秤上滚下来的话
if you don't get the fuck off my scale.
243英镑 瘦了两英镑
243. Two pounds light.
下周前给我涨回来
I want you up by next week.
-胆子挺大的嘛 -胡扯
- That was, uh, daring. - Bullshit.
算了 谁在乎那些
Come on. Who gives a fuck?
我猜你达标了吧
I bet you were right on target.
按你的标准 我太胖了
By your math, I'm fat.
无所谓的 兄弟
Whatever, man.
我需要增重
I need to bulk up.
我哥哥说这特别有效
My brother swears by this shit.
就像他的秘密武器 内森重了大概四十磅
It's like his secret weapon. Nathan gained, like, 40 pounds.
等等
Hold up.
内森
Nathan?
我也有个哥哥叫内森
I have a brother Nathan.
不会吧
Get the fuck outta here.
伸出的手指不够多
That's not enough fingers.
内森就是个天才
Nathan is, like, a genius.
他继承了家族的头脑
He got the brains of the family for sure.
我另一个哥哥马修
And then my other brother, Matthew,
极其擅长球类 任何球类
is just unbelievable with a ball--any ball.
给他一颗球 他就无可匹敌
Put it into his hands, he's unstoppable.
他们不会为什么事挣扎 不像我这样
They just don't struggle with things, you know, like me.
我得付出更多努力 否则 反正我爸这么说
I got to outwork 'em or--you know, that's what my dad says.
可去他的吧 你♥爸♥是干什么的
Oh, fuck that guy. What's he do?
医生 或理疗师
Doctor, or a physical therapist,
但很酷 因为...
but it's cool, 'cause, you know...
"即使失去信念也没关系"
"It really don't matter if I lose the faith."
"我只想坚持到底"
"'Cause all I want to do is go the distance."
《意大利种马》
Oh, Italian Stallion!
太经典了
Fucking classic.
我正在上电影课
You know, I'm actually taking a couple of cinema classes.
怎么 你看看电影就能拿学分
What, like, you watch movies for credit?
不可思议吧 你选专业了吗
I know, right? You pick a major?
还不确定
Eh, I don't know.
我在考虑化学或者生物学
I'm looking into chemistry or biology
甚至在考虑脊椎动物学
or even giving vertebrate zoology a look.
没有这种专业
That's not a thing.
看着不太对劲
That doesn't look right.
反正无所谓 我也不能去
It doesn't matter, anyway. I can't take it.
和早训练时间冲突
Conflicts with morning practice.
教练会杀了我
Coach would kill me.
怎么了
What?
得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
打橄榄球确实容易泡妹子 去好派对
I mean, the Jersey is great for chicks and parties and shit,
但我们又没打算当职业选手
but it's not like we're going pro.
可能你没这个打算
Maybe you're not.
好吧
All right.
鸡肉 西蓝花 老天 花生酱吗
Chicken, broccoli-- God, peanut butter?
天啊 我们要把这些都吃掉吗
Jesus, we're going to eat all this?
对
Yup.
我们要先把它们混在一起 但是
I mean, we gotta blend it up first, but...
我有更好的增重方法
I got a better way to put on weight.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Come on. You're gonna love it.
进来
Get in there.
开心点 帅哥
Look alive, handsome.
-贝茨 -他在那
- Hey, Betts! - Hey, there he is.
你好啊 非常感谢
Oh, hey. Thank you so much.
你们这帮醉鬼 看看你们
Drunken bastards. Look at you.
我们喝一杯 喝一杯
Let's have a drink. Let's have a drink.
你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
走桃花运了 记得做安全措施
Gettin' lucky. Wear some protection.
柯莉丽
Creerie, yeah!
你是个很好的人
You're a very nice man.
非常感谢 你好啊
Thank you so much. Oh, hey.
棒
Yeah.
我们回见
See you later, okay?
你在干什么
How are you doing?
非常感谢 是的
Thank you so much. Oh, yes.
女士们 我们跳个通宵
Hey ladies, let's just dance the night away.
就我们和女孩们跳个通宵
Just us girls dancing the night away.
永远不毕业
Never graduate!
所罗门
Solomon!
邓奇 过来
Duntsch, come on.
好朋友
Faithful friend,
还有未来的好友 进来
and future acquaintance, enter.
来点白粉吗 好兄弟
Some dope dope, my man.
我要回家了
I'ma head home.
别这样
Come on.
明天还要上学
School day's tomorrow, you know?
你好好玩
But you have fun.
贝勒普莱诺医院让邓奇辞职
Baylor let Duntsch resign.
他没被辞退吗
He wasn't fired?
我问了两轮
I asked around here two turns,
他只有暂时的行医资格
and all he had were temporary privileges.
行医资格被取消了吗
Were they revoked?
他们跟我说这属于医院机密
I was told that was confidential.
你喜欢花生吗
You like peanuts?
我讨厌那部分
Hate that part.
和家属像那样坐在一起
Sitting with the relatives like that--
从来都不习惯
never got used to it.
这根本没办法习惯
There was no getting used to it.
你唯一能做的就是在他们需要时留下
The only thing you can do is stay if they want you to,
如果他们不需要就离开
get out of the way if they don't.
-谢谢 -是啊
- Thank you. - Yeah.
但是邓奇去哪了
Well, where the hell was Duntsch?
他应该坐在那给家属准备道歉 或给那个
Not sitting there offering apologies or advice to that guy
即将给妻子拔掉呼吸机插头的人建议
on when to pull the plug on his wife.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you have any idea where he is?
完全不知道
Farting tornado.
你怎么看
What do you think?
关于什么
About?
一个毕业于顶尖医学院的医生
A guy from a top medical program
随后进了顶尖医院 进行了顶尖的研究项目
followed by a top residency followed by a top fellowship.
他的手术总是不成功 只能因为
He keeps getting these surgical outcomes because
他要不就是故意为之
A, he's either doing it on purpose,
或他技术非常差
or two, he just sucks.
我想不通
I can't make sense of it.
从个人角度 我倾向于第二种情况
Personally, I'm leaning towards B.
问题不是他为什么这么干
The question isn't why he did it.
而是他怎么逃脱惩罚
It's how he got away with it.
你和我的思维简直融合一体
You and I are mind-melding.
我不知道这话什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
英雄所见略同
We're on the same page.
贝勒普莱诺医院里有大概
I mean, Baylor Plano has, what, three, four
三四位顶尖神经外科医生
of the top neurosurgeons in the area on staff,
最出类拔萃的医生
and I'm talking the best.
然而 偏偏是邓奇
Well, instead of these top, top guys
而不是这些顶尖医生得到患者
getting the patients, Duntsch gets them--
就这位刚来入职的新人
the newbie, just arrived in town,
零经验 零实操手术经验
zero experience, zero business operating.
拜托 你不觉得他可能...
Come on, you'd think he was, you know...
和上面某位有点什么吗
With somebody up the ladder.
现在我们都不在一个频道上了
Now we're not even in the same library.
我想说的是 动机
I'm just saying--motive.
换个话题吧
Move on.
我们可以开吃了吗 我都饿死了
Are we gonna eat? I'm fucking starving.
得保证邓奇再也不能在得克萨斯州
You have to make sure that Duntsch never operates
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表