剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
I got nothing left.
这不是一无所有 克里斯
It's not nothing, Chris.
只是会变得不同
It's just going to be different.
没人抢劫我
Nobody robbed me...
去年在达拉斯
in Dallas last year.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
《路加福音》15章3到7节
Luke 15, verses 3 through 7.
"牧羊人离开羊群
"The shepherd that left his flock
去寻找走失的羊"
to find the one lost sheep."
我怀疑羊会遭到磕了冰♥毒♥的牧羊人
I doubt the sheep got beaten with a plastic bat
用塑料球棒一顿毒打 但好吧
by a meth-head shepherd, but all right.
我知道这不会容易 克里斯
I know it's not going to be easy, Chris,
但带着纯粹之心回达拉斯吧
but go back to Dallas with a pure heart
跟温蒂重修于好
and make things right with Wendy.
首先第一步就是赎罪 最难的是坦白
The first step to atonement, and the hardest, is confession.
而你已经做了
And you've already taken it.
很高兴看到你又重新回到自己的花♥园♥了
It's nice to see that you're back out in your garden.
我之前找人来帮忙 他们也很努力
I had to hire someone to help, and they're trying their best.
但是
But--
如果你想做对
If you want it done right... -
舒格特女士让你来的吗
Ms. Shughart sent you?
对
Yes.
她很年轻
She's young.
是的
Yes.
但在她之前没人愿意帮助我们
But no one else would help us until she came along.
我要越界了 但我希望你能出庭作证
I'm gonna cross a line here, but I'm asking you to testify.
我认为自己是个还算聪明的人
I consider myself a fairly intelligent person,
一个好医生
a decent doctor.
我能切开缝合并治好活人
I can open and fix and close a living being.
然而我完全不理解
And I can't get my brain around the case
舒格特女士立的这个案子
that Ms. Shughart is building.
但我知道的是
But I do know this--
没有你 邓奇可能只是受点皮肉伤
without you, there's a chance that Duntsch may walk away
就能逃脱罪责
with just a slap on the wrist.
你要让我
You're asking me
重新过一次我宁愿忘记的过去
to relive something I'd much rather forget.
我不知道你怎么才能做到
I don't see how you can do that.
你每天都活在与轮椅作伴的现实中
You live with the reality of this wheelchair every day.
邓奇应该下半辈子都待在监狱
Duntsch belongs in prison for the rest of his life.
我来救你时已为时过晚
Now, I came in too late to save you.
我不能还给你任何东西
I can't give you anything back.
但你的证词能确保邓奇永远无法
But your testimony will ensure that Duntsch never does this
对其他患者故技重施
to another patient ever again.
-我该说什么 -真♥相♥
- What would I have to say? - The truth.
说出你的真♥相♥ 一切都会变好
Just tell your truth, and everything will be okay.
你已经活得足够久 应该知道在我们的世界
You're old enough to know truth in our world
说出真♥相♥的人往往没有好下场
rarely works out for the teller.
我们还有其他选择吗
What choice do we have?
早上好 各位
Morning, fellas.
正是我想见的人
You're on my to-do list.
我们监控了弗洛伦萨·南丁格尔汽车旅馆
We got eyes on Florence Nightingale's motel.
-72小时内到这里 -好极了 谢谢
- Booked to be here in 72 hours. - Great. Thanks.
邓奇来的次数变少了 间隔也变长了
Duntsch's trips are getting a little few and far between.
如果他不再过来
If he ever stops coming,
丹佛警♥察♥在引渡方面慢的要死
Denver police are slow as fuck when it comes to extradition.
我正在处理
I'm on it.
想让已经召集的大陪审团听审这个案件
Trying to slip into an already convened grand jury.
我们只有一次起诉的机会
We've got one chance to get this indictment.
我不敢相信这竟然是为了一位医生
You know, I can't believe this is for a doctor.
你应该逮捕我的小学护士
You should arrest my elementary-school nurse.
她诊断我有麻疹 我其实得了水痘
She diagnosed me with measles. I had the chicken pox.
我们回办公室见
I'll see you back at the office.
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
出结果需要几小时
It's gonna be a few hours.
我们清空了日程
Well, we cleared our schedules.
-谢谢 -我得去打高尔夫了
- Thank you. - I had a tee time.
我好几个月前就订了
I booked it months ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当众神想惩罚我们时
When the gods wish to punish us,
祂们回应我们的祈祷
they answer our prayers.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
她拿到刑事起诉书了
She got the indictment.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表