剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
That's the American way, Randy.
我觉得我们该做点什么改变现状
I think we ought to do something about that.
对 我们应该
Yes. We should.
晚餐时吃早饭吗
Breakfast for dinner?
凯拉
Kayla.
感谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
我掉了两次头
I turned around twice.
想坐下吗
Wanna sit down?
很抱歉突然把那篇报道发给了你
I'm sorry for springing that article on you like that.
你很明白自己在干什么
Oof, you knew exactly what you were doing.
我好多年没见到他了
I haven't seen him in years.
医学院毕业后就没见了
Not since med school.
-嗯 -不确定我能告诉你什么
- Okay. - Not sure what I can offer.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
你能同意那篇文章的内容吗
Did that article make sense?
不
No.
但你来了
But you're here.
你跟杰瑞谈了吗
You talked to Jerry?
谈了
I did.
然后呢
And?
他现在日子不好过
He's in a tough place right now.
他在保护克里斯
And he's protecting Chris.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
我想了解他是谁 为何会这样
I'm trying to get a picture of who he is, why he is.
你想让他坐牢
You're trying to put him in prison.
我很难把我认识的那个人
I'm having a hard time reconciling the person I knew
与文章里的那个人联♥系♥在一起
with the person in that article.
全是事实
It's all true.
实际上 那片报道
In fact, that article
只能算是冰山一角
sorta just scratched the surface.
他很有魅力
He was charming.
聪明 专注 英俊
Intelligent, focused, handsome.
非常英俊
Very handsome.
你们经常派对吗
Y'all partied a lot?
我们做了多数医学生会做的事
We did what most med students do.
努力工作 拼命狂欢
Work hard, party harder.
他有过成绩大滑坡 但谁没有呢
He had a wild side, but didn't everyone?
你见过他吸毒吗
Did you witness him using drugs?
在医学院
The thing about med school
没人在乎你怎么狂欢
is no one cares how hard you party
只要你能应付
as long as you can handle it.
克里斯一直应付得很好
Chris handled it just fine
直到他无法承受
until he didn't.
最开始他只是
It started off with him
把药片分送给朋友
handing out tabs to his friends.
后来他开始在派对上开处方药
Then he started writing prescriptions at parties.
我试过阻止他
I tried to stop him,
但他不在乎
but he didn't care.
人们都知道去他的公♥寓♥ 就能拿到想要的药
People knew to go to his place to get whatever they wanted.
是你向项目打了匿名电♥话♥吗
You're the one who made the anonymous call to the program?
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
那他的学习呢
What about his training?
我觉得无论说什么
I can't overstate to you
都无法完全描绘克里斯的聪明
how brilliant Chris was.
我敢说他是全校最聪明的学生
I'd say he was the smartest person in school.
但他是个研究人员
But he's a researcher.
那是他的天赋
That's his gift.
他在手术方面没有天赋
He had no business going the surgery route.
如果他留在了研究领域
If he'd stayed in the research field,
我觉得他现在已经住进了
I think he'd have one of the biggest mansions
德国镇最大的别♥墅♥
in Germantown right now.
-德国镇 -那里的房♥子就像博物馆
- Germantown? - They have museums for homes.
克里斯和我以前周日常去那边开车兜风
Chris and I used to take drives there on Sundays,
挑出我们以后想买♥♥的房♥子
picking out the houses we'd buy one day.
他会说
He'd say things like,
"我和你 凯拉 我们会统治这个镇
"Me and you, Kayla, we're gonna run this town
并睡在金钱做成的床垫上"
and sleep on mattresses full of cash."
大腕夫妇
A power couple.
对 说来也巧
Yeah, it's funny.
你竟然说了这个词
It's funny you should say that,
因为他以前总说我和他
'cause he used to call me and him
是一对黑白威化饼干
a black and white power cookie.
那就是克里斯
That was Chris.
总会说些那样的傻话
He'd say silly things like that.
上学压力很大
School was stressful,
但他让一切变得有趣
and he made it fun.
只要我跟他在一起
Whenever I was with him,
就会感觉
it felt like...
一切都会变好
things were gonna be okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
也许我当时该干预他
Maybe I should have had an intervention.
但我在顶尖的学校项目中
But I was in a top program,
我不想应付任何闹剧
and I didn't want to deal with any drama,
所以我离开了他
so I left him.
谁会这么做
Who does that?
我父母总让我关心身边的人
My parents always taught me to care for the ones around us.
我没做到
I didn't do that.
那篇文章
That article,
那不是我爱上的男人
that is not the man I fell in love with.
我都不知道自己为什么来
I don't even know why I came.
我不想牵扯进
I don't want to get involved
这件事中
in any of this.
如果你引用我说的任何话 我都会否认
If you use me as a reference for anything I said, I'll deny it.
我明白 我也不会那么做
I understand, and I won't.
但谢谢你跟我说这些
But I appreciate you talking to me.
我...
I, um--
我希望你认识当年的他
I wish you knew him back then.
2015年9月
也许我们可以协商一个认罪协议
Maybe we can try to cut some sort of plea deal?
助理检察官没有提供
The ADA isn't offering a deal.
那你能试着弄一个来吗
Well, can you try to secure one?
他们不同意 邓奇先生
They won't go for it, Mr. Duntsch.
开庭前还有18个月
18 months until the trial starts.
要在这里待18个月
18 months in here.
-克里斯 -不
- Chris-- - No.
不行
No.
不可以这样
This cannot be.
我是无辜的
I am not guilty.
他们不能这样对我
They can't do this to me.
听着 我们能...
Look, we can go--
开庭前还有18个月
18 months until the fucking trial starts!
这就是你努力后的最后结果了
That's the best that you can do?
这个系统不像你想的那么快...
The system isn't as fast as you'd--
你走 走 走
Just go. Go, go.
我要单独跟父亲谈谈
I need to talk to my father alone.
这个律师 她不行
This lawyer, she isn't working.
她是个好律师 克里斯
She's a good lawyer, Chris.
那达米里奥先生呢
What about Mr. Damelio?
他能接手这个案子吗
Could he work the case?
达米里奥是个税务律师
Damelio's a tax attorney.
我肯定撑不下去 爸
I'm not going to make it, Dad.
我做不到
I can't do this.
不 别这样 克里斯 别这么说
No, don't--Chris. Don't say that.
我只有自己
I'm alone.
我的朋友 我的同事
My friends, my colleagues,
他们都抛弃了我
they've abandoned me.
我只剩下家庭了
Family is the only thing I have left.
而且温蒂好几个月没来探视
And Wendy hasn't visited in months.
她不愿意带梅森来
She won't bring Mason.
我需要见我的儿子
And I need to see my son.
也许你可以跟她谈谈
Maybe you could talk to her.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表