剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
Okay? I'm leaving.
我要回家 因为我不需要这些
I'm going home 'cause I don't need this shit.
我一点都不需要 去他的吧
I don't need any of it. Fuck it.
伙计 你怎么了
Dude, what's going on with you?
我没法留下来 没法留下来 好吗
I can't stay. I can't stay, okay?
我需要一个橄榄球奖学金
I needed a football scholarship.
我没得到 所以我没法留下来
I didn't get it, so I can't stay.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我需要奖学金 但我没获得
I needed it, and I didn't get it.
该死
Shit.
兄弟 我不知道
Dude, I had no idea.
算了
Forget it.
不
No.
不是
No!
会好起来的
It's gonna be good.
田纳西州大学队 他们很厉害
U fucking T, they're awesome.
良好的记录 可靠的教练 像你这样刻苦训练
Great record, solid coach, and the way you work,
将在三场比赛内成为首发阵容
you'll be starting within three games.
我第三个学校了 贝茨 这是我第三次转学
My third school, Betts. My third transfer.
我在哪里都打不了球
I can't play anywhere.
我甚至都无权坐在场外区
I'm not even eligible to sit on the goddamn sidelines.
这也许是件好事
Well, maybe this is a good thing.
你真的想干这行吗
I mean, did you ever really want it?
什么
What?
只是我觉得你应该有自己的想法
It's just, I think you have this idea in your head
橄榄意味着什么 或它应该意味着什么
of what football means or what it's supposed to mean.
但那真的对你很重要吗
But does it-- does it mean that to you
还是你只是觉得它应该很重要
or do you just think it should?
周一早上的那些电影课你都去哪里了
Where were you all those Monday morning film sessions?
练习后的那些时间你都去哪里了
Where were you all those hours after practice,
在训练和举重之后
the drilling, the weightlifting?
你去哪里了
Where were you?
参加派对 睡大觉
Partying? Sleeping it off?
你还问我是否想要 去你的 贝茨
And you ask me if I wanted it? Fuck you, Betts.
对 你那么刻苦训练干什么
Yeah, and all that work for what?
就为了能像个混♥蛋♥一样
So you can act like an asshole
坐在场外区吗
and sit on the goddamn sidelines?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
住手 好吗
Stop, okay?
住手
Stop.
来啊
Come on.
来啊 来打啊
Come on. Let's go.
不了 去你的
No, fuck you--
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
你赢不了
You can't win.
别再尝试了
Stop fucking trying.
孟菲斯
三周后
傻屌♥
Dumb face!
你奶奶同意这样吗
Is your grandma good with this?
我奶奶吗 她同意
Mee-maw? She's good.
今晚还算不闹了 听着
This is a light night. Hey.
很抱歉刚叫你傻屌♥
I'm sorry about the whole dumb face thing.
-老♥习♥惯了 -别担心
- Old habits. - Ah, don't worry about it.
我的运动高手朋友
So, my hotshot friend,
听说你是科罗拉多大学的大牌橄榄球队员
word is you're a big-time football player up in the CO.
之前是 对 半路出家
I was, yeah. Yeah, starting mid.
你真该看看我穿那件球服泡到的女孩
You should've seen the girls I got in that jersey.
但练习小队里
But some of the guys
有些家伙实在太差了
on the practice squad were kind of busted.
所以时不时就会拖累我
So that slowed me down every now and then.
老实说
Honestly,
我已经不喜欢橄榄球了
I'm kind of over football, you know?
只是感觉 感觉和我不搭 你懂吗
It just--it just feels beneath me, you know?
我也这么觉得
Hey, man. No love lost here.
大三打球弄得我现在脖子还疼
My neck's still fucked from junior year.
而且我有更大的计划
Plus I got bigger things going on here.
你想干什么
What do you got brewing?
读医学预科
Pre-med.
得克萨斯大学 我准备考医学院入学考试
Ut. I'm taking the MCAT.
天哪 老兄
Oh, man! Like, ah!
我就知道你肯定会
I always knew you were gonna end up
做出点惊天动地的事来
doing some crazy high-end shit with your life.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
You were always, like, the smartest guy I knew.
跟你的傻♥逼♥朋友比起来
And given the spaz company you keep,
最聪明也没什么好骄傲的
that's not really saying much.
傻屌♥
Dumb face!
所以就这么定了
So that's it.
你要回来了
You're back?
我想念这里的天气了
I miss the weather.
还有你的好兄弟杰瑞
And your boy, Jerry.
不不不 不行
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我朋友不吸这个
My boy don't play.
他高级着呢 即将改变世界
He's going beyond. Gonna change the world.
谁给他拿瓶水果酒来
Someone get him a Boone's Farm.
草莓山 对吗
Strawberry Hill, right?
-是的 -没错 清甜可口
- Yeah. - Yeah, light and sweet, baby.
我就知道 你 你过来
I knew it. Hey, yo, yo, yo.
给我好兄弟来瓶水果酒
Get my homie some Boone's.
我们这里没有
We don't got any of that.
那就去别的地方找来 你个废物
Then go get some, you piece of shit.
去 快去 去找来
Go, go! Get some.
回家真好
Good to be home.
我每天都能见到你了
I'm going to see you every day.
我知道
I know.
我知道搬回家并不是最好的选择
I know it's not ideal me moving back home,
但杰瑞说过
but Jerry did mention
我也许可以跟他一起住一阵子
that maybe I could live with him for a little while
直到开学
just until classes start.
而且我真的觉得
And I really think
这个研究会大有作为
that I'm onto something with this research.
而且前途无量
I really think that there's a future in it.
你做研究究竟能干嘛
What exactly does one do with research?
也许你可以
Well, maybe you could go
像你父亲一样进入医学领域
into the medical field, like your father.
实际上 爸爸
Actually, Dad,
我查过了 并且深思熟虑了
I've been looking into that and giving it a lot of thought.
我在科罗拉多州立大学的学分中
So not all of my courses from CSU would transfer,
生物的学分可以转
but the biology credits would,
所以我只需要
so I'd only actually need to do, like,
再读两个学期
two additional semesters.
我本来以为
I mean, I thought I'd have to do,
我还要再读两年
like, two additional years.
两个学期并不算什么
Two semesters is nothing.
钱难道不算什么吗 克里斯
Money's not nothing, Chris.
一开始是去米尔萨普斯学院打橄榄球
First it was Millsaps College for football,
然后又去科罗拉多州立大学打球
and then it was Colorado State for football.
现在你又想做研究了
And now you're back for research.
我知道 先生 但我能当上医生
I know, sir, but I would be a doctor.
一名神经外科医生
A neurosurgeon.
我不确定
Oh, I don't know.
我有医学学位 克里斯
I have a medical degree, Chris,
所以我清楚
and I know the--
这领域的学习有多艰难
the difficulties that come with that area of study.
这并不是
Well, this is not exactly
你熟悉的领域
something you'd be familiar with.
怎么说
How so?
我的意思是说
I just mean there's been--
现在社会进步了很多
there's been a lot of advancements,
有了很多新的研究和科技
and there's new studies and new technologies,
我也能成为一名医学博士
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表