剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
我们贝勒普莱诺医院
We here at Baylor Plano
坚信选择您自己的医生
believe choosin' your own doctor
是所有人神圣 与生俱来的权利
is man's sacred, God-given right.
2011年11月
贝勒医疗中心
追求理念 勇于创新 团结合作
Advocacy, innovation, collaboration.
在这些领域的出类拔萃促使
Excellence in these arenas compelled
《美国新闻与世界报道》杂♥志♥将贝勒普莱诺医院
"U.S. News & World Report" to rank Baylor Plano high
排在国内最佳医院榜单的前列
on its list of the nation's finest hospitals.
但我们脚踏实地的得州价值观
But it's our down-home Texas values
让我们赢得本地人♥民♥的信任
that won us the trust of our community.
为了这些本地人♥民♥ 我们理应不计成本地
And we owe it to that community to spare no expense
去为他们的健康服务
when it comes to their health care.
首当其冲就是要雇佣最优秀的人员
That begins by recruiting only the best.
贝勒地区医疗中心英雄榜
世界各地的国家
Countries from around the globe,
到目前有37个国家 送他们的公民来接受
37 to date, have sent their citizens to be treated
著名外科医生奥康纳和克罗斯比的治疗
by renowned surgeons, Doctors O'Connor and Crosby.
他们使贝勒脊柱侧凸中心
They've made the Baylor Scoliosis Center
成为首家致力于
the very first institute of its kind
治疗这种灾难性脊柱弯曲病症的机构
devoted to the treatment of this devastating spinal curvature.
最近 夏皮罗医生荣获在赫尔辛基的
Recently, Dr. Shapiro was awarded a preceptorship
尤哈·米克尔斯高教授麾下授课的资质
under Professor Juha Mikkelsgaard of Helsinki.
最后
Finally,
代表着神经外科令人振奋的未来
representing the exciting future of neurosurgery,
我们刚雇佣了一位冉冉新星
we have just recruited a rising star
专攻微创技术
of minimally invasive technique,
他来自田纳西大学和塞姆斯-墨菲诊所
hailing from the University of Tennessee and Semmes-Murphey,
该诊所正是该治疗方法的开拓者
the very institute that blazed the trail in that approach.
死亡医师
第五集
邓奇医生 早上好
Dr. Duntsch, good morning.
早上好 摩根医生
Good morning, Dr. Morgan.
我想对一遍你所要求的手术器材
I'd like to go over the equipment you ordered for the procedure.
亚萨吉尔显微刀
Yasargil micro bayonet,
法式福岛泪滴形斜口吸管
French Fukushima teardrop tapered suction tube,
镶嵌钛合金显微解剖刀带盒...
micro dissector set in titanium with case--
等等 我们有亚萨吉尔显微剪
wait, we have the Yasargil bayonet forceps.
你还需要亚萨吉尔显微剪刀吗
You need the micro bayonet as well?
我既然要了就是需要
If I asked for it, I need it.
我们有克里森咬骨钳 牵开器
We have Kerrisons, retractors,
显微椎间盘切除术系统
microdiscectomy systems.
箱底都空了吧
Cupboards bare?
你的东西还真不少
That's, quite the grocery list you got there.
手术室见 医生
I'll see you in the OR, Doctor.
你今天在这儿有几台手术
How many surgeries you doing here today?
就一台 我在这里的第一台
Just one. First at this institution.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
保险肯定不会付你买♥♥的那些器材
Insurance is never gonna cover any of that shit.
那不是我的问题 把人治好才是
That is not my problem. Fixing people is.
和此地其它人不同
Unlike the rest of this town.
是吗
Is that right?
是啊 这边所谓的神经外科就是个幌子
Yeah. What passes for neurosurgery down here is a sham.
我要来把这里发射到未来去
I'm here to nuke this place into the future.
你让我佩服
Well, you impress me.
外科医生通常要花上将近十年
Usually, it takes surgeons at least a good decade
去雕琢他们的上帝情结
to refine their God complex.
克里斯托弗·D·邓奇 医学博士
Christopher D. Duntsch. MD-PhD.
兰迪
Randy.
他们需要把门扩大一些
So do they have to enlarge the door
以便您北方伟岸的头颅能进得来吗
to get your Northern head into the building?
我来自田纳西
I'm from Tennessee.
得州北边的都是北方
North of Texas is north.
这样吧 我想我会指定你做我的通路医生
You know what, I think I'm gonna make you my access guy.
-我能发表意见吗 -不 就这么定了
- Do I get a say in the matter? - Nope, that's it.
从现在开始 我所有的通路都由你来
From now on, you're doing all of my access.
我就找你了
You are my fuckin' guy.
-天啊 -就是你了 兰迪
- Oh, goodie. - You're my guy, Randy.
克雷格·詹姆斯 祝贺你
Craig James. Congratulations.
你就要载入史册了
You're about to enter the history books.
第一次在贝勒普莱诺手术吗
First surgery at Baylor Plano?
医护人员对你还好吗
Staff treating you okay?
一切都还好
Everything's been just fine.
我们开始之前有什么问题吗
Have any questions before we begin?
你会把我的腿治好吗
Gonna fix my leg?
之后你网球会打得太多
You'll be playing so much tennis,
以至于下次你来我诊室
the next time you're in my office,
你会来抱怨你的网球肘
you're gonna be griping about that elbow.
等下见
See you soon.
得州神经外科研究所
2013年5月
达拉斯
早啊 妈
Morning, Ma.
对 谢谢你的提醒
Yeah. Thanks for the alarm.
你也是 嗯
You, too. Yeah.
我也爱你 再见
Love you back. Bye.
地区检察官
喝了双份浓咖啡的糟还是双份梅斯卡尔酒的糟
Double shot espresso bad or double shot mezcal bad?
季度报告出来了
Quarterlies came in.
暴♥力♥犯罪率上升了2%
Violent crime's up 2%.
那是达拉斯警♥察♥局的问题
That's on DPD.
定罪率同时降了5%
With a 5% drop in convictions.
数据不能说明全部情况
Stats don't tell the whole story.
可它们也不说谎
But they don't fib, either.
我们的定罪率是99%
We've got a 99% conviction rate.
艾德不会因为什么愚蠢的算术数字生气
Ed won't lose his head over some horsepucky calculus.
但他想要乔治那样的数据
Not when he can have George's.
-乔治 -廉政组待了十年
- George? - Decade at Public Integrity.
一听就是狗屁连篇的地方
That's some horsepucky for you right there.
选举季可能很快变糟
Election season can get real ugly real quick.
乔治的案子量是什么情况
What happens to George's caseload?
亚布鲁
这是对时间和纳税人资金的毫无原则的浪费
It's an unprincipled waste of time and taxpayer treasure.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
也许用"无与伦比"描述更好一些
Perhaps "unparalleled" is a better way to put it.
这里面有什么事 艾德
There's something here, Ed.
乔治好几个月什么都没做
George didn't do anything with it for months.
我想拿过来
I want it.
你想什么和要什么对我毫无意义
Your wants and needs mean nada to me.
为什么
Why?
因为我年轻 天真 理想主义
Because I'm young and naive and idealistic.
而且那两个医生真的不太一样
And there's something about those two doctors.
-他们的急切 -没错
- Their passion? - Exactly.
急切屁都不是
Their passion means shit.
早晚有一天你会变老 变得易怒
Someday, you'll get old and cranky
并且当你弥留之际回首此刻时
and look back on this moment from your deathbed
并追悔莫及
with deep abiding regret.
庸医从未被指控刑事犯罪是有原因的
There's a reason no quack has ever been criminally charged.
如果我们不必如此呢
What if we don't have to?
立案 但真正去做的是逼他谈条件
Build a case, but go for the squeeze.
认罪和解中规定医师执照被吊销
License forfeited in the plea,
公共健康的危险就消除了
a public health hazard is off the streets,
然后你坐享胜利果实
and you get the W.
-好像很有道理 -谢谢夸奖
- That makes a lot of sense. - Thank you.
所以我才根本不相信
Which is why I don't trust it.
车就要到了
Car's almost here.
-什么车 -送你去发表演讲
- What car? - For your speech.
在基♥督♥教青年会那场
At the YMCA?
日程表里有
It's on the schedule.
见鬼 见鬼
Oh, shit. Shit!
现在我得赶快写点什么
Now I gotta write something.
我想来这里工作
I wanted to work in this office
是因为被你的领导力所鼓舞
because I was inspired by your leadership
还有你不惜一切代价做正确事情的热情
and your eagerness to do the right thing no matter the cost.
说的不错 我喜欢
Well, that's good. I like that.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表