剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
本剧基于真实事件改编
部分内容为戏剧创作原因进行虚构
虚构部分与任何现实人物或实体无关
看起来像一名真正的电影明星
Looking like a veritable movie star.
不明白怎么选中了我 萨莫斯先生
Don't know how I got picked, Mr. Summers.
你一直都是首选 珍妮特
Oh, you were our number one choice, Janet.
一会现场见
See you out there.
给你 妈 不好意思 杰瑞
Here, Ma. Excuse me, Jerry.
你要把这个放在哪
Where do you want this?
放诊疗室 谢谢
Oh, exam room. Thanks.
我有点难以启齿
I feel bad asking,
但你觉得我能和邓奇医生谈谈吗
but do you think I could talk with Dr. Duntsch?
他真的很忙 我能帮什么忙吗
Oh, he's real busy. Can I do something?
都是医患相关的事
It's more of a doctor-patient thing.
那你确实需要的不是我
Definitely don't want me handling that stuff.
我会问问他
I'll talk to him.
谢谢你 杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
可否请你保证你妈妈记住所有需要说的台词
Will you make sure your mom's memorized on what she's saying?
我担心她会因为这些
I don't want her getting distracted
灯光摄像开拍之类的而分心
with lights, camera, action.
在医生视角来看 主要有两种原因
Two reasons why patients normally present
会引起患者脊椎相关的疼痛
to their doctors for pain related to the spine.
第一种和外周神经有关
The first is related to the peripheral nervous system.
医学上称为神经根病
That's called radiculopathy.
通常来说 这种疼痛与
Now, normally, that type of pain is associated
-压♥迫♥或者... -克里斯
- with depression or with... - Yo, Chris.
-引起退化... -停
- Degenerative changes in... - Cut.
好吧 我们休息一下
Okay, um, let's take a break.
准备拍患者那部分
Knock out the patient's portion.
然后再回来
Come back.
好主意
Good idea.
我去
Fuck me.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你气色很好 感觉好吗
You're looking good. Feeling good?
我还以为拍摄会更专业一些
I thought it'd be more professional.
告诉我你想调整什么 克里斯 什么都行
Tell me what needs fixing, Chrissy, anything.
金已经在负责了
Kim's all over it.
我知道你在专注拍摄 但萨拉想和你谈谈
I know you're in the zone, but Sarah wants to talk to you.
珍妮特的女儿 我们的患者
Janet's daughter. Our patient?
行 没问题
Oh, yeah, that's fine.
我是邓奇医生 有什么我可以帮你的
Hey. Dr. Duntsch, how can I help you?
你好 邓奇医生
Hi, Dr. Duntsch.
我注意到我妈妈的伤口有些异物
I noticed something in my mom's scar.
蓝色 探出来 像块纱布
Like, blue, peeking out, like a piece of sponge.
所以我找了双镊子 然后...
So I got some tweezers and...
你真不该这么做
You should not have done that.
天啊 我做了什么
Oh, my God. What did I do?
没事 就是缝线而已
No, it's just a stitch.
没事 不过下次再擅自操作前
It's fine, but-- okay, you should call me
你应该先给我打电♥话♥ 知道吗
before you go digging around in there again, okay?
-我其实打过好几次电♥话♥ -片场请安静
- I did call a few times. - Quiet on set.
你准备好了吗 珍妮
You ready, Jenny?
我能按自己实际情况讲吗
Should I tell my own story?
因为台词写的不是我
Because this isn't my story.
珍妮特 你今天看起来很棒
Janet, you look great today.
非常感谢你来参加拍摄
Thank you so much for doing this.
你做得很好
You did good.
好
Yeah.
开机 开拍
Roll camera. And action.
邓奇医生是个很棒的人
Dr. Duntsch is one great man.
我认为他是你能找到的最好的医生
He is the best doctor I think that you could ever go to,
如果你的病症和我一样
and if you're having the problems that I had,
请一定联♥系♥他 因为他会将你治好
you know, give him a call because he'll fix you.
死亡医师
第八集
2017年2月
绝对不行
No God damn way.
-邓奇先生 -叫我医生
- Mr. Duntsch... - Doctor.
我觉得你可能还不太了解自己的处境
I don't think you appreciate the position you're in.
-叫我医生 -邓奇医生
- Doctor. - Dr. Duntsch,
我觉得你还不太了解自己的处境
I don't think you appreciate the position you're in.
对 我确实不了解
No, I don't.
我可不愿像一条狗一样
I do not appreciate being locked up in a cage
被关在笼子里待一年半
like a dog for a year and a half.
我更不愿意听你说
And I certainly do not appreciate you telling me
我最好的出路
that my best bet going forward
并不是炒了你 再聘用其他律师
is not just to fire your asses and hire real lawyers,
而是应该申请庭审延期
but to ask for a continuance.
我需要找到愿为你出庭作证的人
I need to find someone to testify on your behalf.
让我上证人席
Put me on the stand.
如果让别人试图去描述
If anybody else tries to describe what it is
我做的事和我的做事方法
that I do or how I do it,
他们肯定就会看起来像个混♥蛋♥
they're just gonna end up looking like a bunch of jerks.
你刚才的表现 恰恰是你不能上证人席的原因
See, that right there is why you can't take the stand.
你容易情绪化
You're emotionally driven.
当你情绪化时 就无法控制自己说的话
And when you're emotional, you can't control what you say.
试试看
Try me.
你是一个 既有毒瘾 也有酒瘾的外科医生
You are a drug- and alcohol- addicted surgeon
完全没能力进行手术
who was too impaired to perform surgeries.
那都是传闻 这些没有一个被...
Allegedly. None of that was...
就像司机酒驾那样不妥 而顺便说一句
Like a drunk driver, which, by the way,
你真有酒驾记录 邓奇先生
you have on your record, Mr. Duntsch.
-叫我医生 -不 你已经不是医生了
- Doctor. - No, you're no longer a doctor.
你的执照已经被吊销
You had your license stripped.
只是暂时的
Temporarily.
如果我们采取行动可就未必了
Not if we have anything to do with it.
那封邮件你又作何解释 在邮件里
And how about that email? The one in which
你说要成为冷血杀手
you're prepared to become a cold-blooded killer.
我想表达的不是字面那个意思
I never meant for that to be taken literally-
但你自己写的
You wrote it.
这么说 你给你的情人
So it was just a coincidence
同时也是你助手的人先写了这么一封邮件
that you wrote that email to your lover,
之后就让三十三名患者
who also happens to be your assistant,
要么致死 要么致残
just prior to killing or maiming
-都纯属巧合吗 -根本就不是我的错
- over 33 patients? - It's not my fault!
都怪那些麻醉师 还有护士
The anesthesiologists and the nurses
包括那些该死的肥胖患者
and the fat fucking patients...
你大可以炒了我
Fire me,
但是你要知道 不管谁来接手
but know whoever slides into this seat
都会告诉你相同的话
is gonna tell you a version of the same thing.
我在努力让你
I am trying to keep you
避免终身监禁
from spending the rest of your life in prison.
我不想去
I don't want to.
我的证词 和我的记录都给你了
You've got my deposition, and you've got my records.
我没有其他可以提供的东西
I don't have anything more to give.
法官裁定要你出庭...
The judge ruled you have to testify in front...
邮件还能怎么不真实呢
How could the emails not be true?
他发给我的
He sent them to me.
被告方有权
The defense has a right
对你进行交叉盘问 来确认这一点
to cross-examine you and confirm that.
我本以为来地球的另一边就逃得够远了
You know, I thought the other side of the world was far enough.
他们让我出庭 绝对不止于想知道邮件的事
They don't want me there because of the emails.
他们会问我们俩的事 我们的关系
They wanna know about us, about our relationship.
他们会问什么
What are they gonna ask?
如果是我
If it were me,
我会尽一切努力不断提醒陪审团
I would remind them as often as I could
你们两人的亲密关系
that you two were sleeping together
从而把你设定为利益冲突
to establish a conflict of interest.
你的意思是 说我不检点所以不可信
You mean to call me a whore who can't be trusted?
我知道你一直想把这些抛之脑后 摩根女士
I know you're trying to leave this all behind, Ms. Morgan,
但要真的做到 只有一个办法
but there's only one way to do that.
这是敌意 她的态度很不配合
This is hostile. She's being hostile.
你需要她作证吗
Do you need her to testify?
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表