剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
2012年2月
贝勒医疗中心
我动不了
I can't move.
我为什么动不了
Why can't I move?
克里斯
Chris?
克里斯呢
Where's Chris?
-尽量放松 -克里斯呢...
- Try to relax. - Where's Chris...
-医生就要过来... -邓奇 他是我的医生
- Doctor's going to come in... - Duntsch? He's my doctor.
看看是什么情况
Take a look and see what's going on.
什么也没动静 我不能...
Nothing's going on. I can't--
什么都动不了
Nothing works.
我完全没有知觉
I can't feel shit.
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
克里斯
Chris!
动动你的肩膀
And move your shoulders.
耸肩...
Shrug up...
向下
and down.
就这样
That's it.
有部分活动能力 这是好迹象
Some mobility. That's a good sign.
去他妈的部分活动能力 我要完全能力
Fuck some mobility. I want it all.
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ!
杰瑞
Jerry...
你还记得我吗
do you remember me?
我是艾弗斯医生
I'm Dr. Ivers.
我是你手术的麻醉师
I was the anesthesiologist in your case.
-我这是怎么了 医生 -我们不能确定
- What's happening to me, Doc? - We're not sure.
我来是要确定你的局部瘫痪...
I'm here to ascertain whether your partial paralysis...
瘫痪
Paralysis?
是否是由麻醉引起
Is being caused by the anesthesia.
艾弗斯医生...
Dr. Ivers...
我需要克里斯...
I need Chris...
邓奇
Duntsch...
我的医生
my doctor.
求求你 给这孙子打电♥话♥
Please, call his ass.
给这孙子发称呼 找到这孙子
Page his ass. Hunt his ass down.
不好意思
Excuse me?
不好意思 你们要送我去哪里
Excuse me? Where are you taking me?
你们要送我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
罗萨里奥医生要求做些图像检查
Dr. Rosario ordered some images.
罗萨里奥医生是他妈谁啊
Who the fuck is Dr. Rosario?
最糟糕的已经过去了
Worst part's over.
记住要一动不动躺好
Now, remember to lay very still,
否则我们只能从头再来了
or else we'll have to start all over again.
死亡医师
第六集
加里·方丹
脊髓损伤
你好 我叫米歇尔·舒格特
Hi, there, my name is Michelle Shughart.
我是助理地区检察官
I'm the Assistant District Attorney
负责克里斯托弗·邓奇的案子
overseeing the Christopher Duntsch case.
我们不想和那个混♥蛋♥有任何瓜葛
We don't want to have nothing to do with that asshole.
我只需要占用您几分钟时间...
I just need a few minutes of your time...
我们的家庭经受得已经够多的了
Our family has been through enough.
好吧 女士
Yes, ma'am.
德鲁·斯威尼
次优体态持续疼痛
感觉就像后背插了个冰锥
It feels like there's an ice pick in my back.
萝丝·凯勒
满意
他总说自己是最好的
He always talked about being the best.
以我的体验... 非要我说的话
My experience-- you got to preach it,
很可能并非如此
probably isn't true.
但我对他倒没什么不好的感觉
But I didn't feel that way about him.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
桃乐西·伯克
死亡
我们尝试过
We tried.
因为奥斯汀那边的改革
No lawyer would take up the case
没有律师愿意接这个案子
'cause of the reform down there in Austin.
民事诉讼改革 众议院4号♥法案
Tort reform. House Bill 4.
政客
Politicians.
我无法相信自己居然投了瑞克·佩里那混♥蛋♥
I can't believe that I voted for that dipshit Rick Perry.
我甚至不能以医疗事故起诉
I can't even bring a malpractice claim.
我想我能起诉
Well, I mean, I suppose I could,
可不管是什么情况...
but no matter what happens--
不管有人对你或者你所爱的人做了什么
no matter what somebody does to you or the people you love,
你只能得到25万美元
all you're gonna get is $250,000.
律师要分走多少
Now, what's the lawyer's cut of that?
不算很多
Not a whole heck of a lot.
谁会愿意被一个
Who wants to get all tied up and twisted
回报"不算很多"的案子缠住呢
for "Not a whole heck of a lot"?
同时呢 滑头瑞克和他的走狗
Meanwhile, Slick Rick and his cohorts
还有他那些说客们都从保险公♥司♥
and his lobbyists line their war chests with donations
和医院收到大量捐款
from insurance companies and hospitals...
就像贝勒医院
like Baylor.
辛迪·特伦布莱
神经受损
腰肌缺失
螺钉扎到动脉
我丈夫推荐我去看邓奇
My husband made me go to Duntsch.
他想让我能重新工作
He wanted me to be able to get back to work
多帮忙抚养孩子 不过现在他走了
and help more with the kids, but now he's gone,
我独自一人 比之前处境更糟
and I'm alone and worse than I was before.
亨利·奥尔德利奇
复杂性局部疼痛综合征
我望着手术灯 祈祷说...
I looked into the operating lights, said a prayer...
"保护我免遭危险 保佑我平平安安"
"Protect me from all danger. Keep me safe."
斯坦·诺瓦克
食管有洞
声带受损
纱布留在体内
玛德琳·贝尔
搞错手术颈椎
切断神经根
他说得天花乱坠
He spun a good tale.
他的每一位受害者...
For every one of his victims--
我已经与很多位谈过了
I've spoken to too many of them--
他在手术之前都让他们感觉很放心
and he made them all feel comfortable until it was over.
你想让我帮助你
You want my help, hmm?
如果你能作证...
If you can testify...
会对让他坐牢起很大作用
it'll go a long way to putting him in prison.
这能让我重新站起来吗
Will it make me whole again?
不能
No.
但这可能让正义得到伸张
But it could bring justice.
我太老了 不想寻求什么正义了
I'm too old to go looking for justice.
有个安心就行了
I'd settle for a peaceful heart.
2014年1月
你想要起诉谋杀
So you want murder?
我们要如何证明他有犯罪意图
How are we going to prove intent?
他杀了两个人
He killed two people.
任何优秀的辩护律师
Any good defense lawyer
都会禁止其他受害人出庭作证
would bar other victims from testifying.
没有其他受害者 我们就无法建立行为规律
With no other victims, we have no pattern of behavior.
就只是医疗事故
It's just a medical misadventure.
过失杀人怎么样
What about manslaughter?
二级重罪 刑期是二到二十年
Second-degree felony. Carries 2 to 20.
但因为他是医生 我估计最多也就是最低刑期
And since this is a doctor, I'm taking the under, at best.
说真的 斯黛芙 如果你听到这些人讲述
I mean, honestly, Steph, if you heard these people...
他们的故事
their stories,
看到他对他们做了什么
saw what he did to them...
而且他们根本依靠
and they have no recourse.
无权控告任何人
Can't sue anybody.
得克萨斯州剥夺了他们这个权利
The state of Texas took that option away from them.
我很难过
I feel bad.
关于什么
About what?
我想让邓奇死在监狱里
I want Duntsch to die in jail.
你知道自己是检察官吧
You know you're a prosecutor?
死在监狱里有时就是通向正义之路
Dying in jail is an oft-pursued avenue of justice.
我说不好
I don't know.
我们把重点放在故意伤害上
Let's focus on aggravated assault.
陪审团也许会相信他故意造成身体伤害
Jury might buy he purposely caused serious bodily harm.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表