剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
Pleasure.
-摩根医生在哪里 -附近的牧场
- Where's Dr. Morgan? - Nearer pastures.
她通勤很不方便
The commute was getting to her.
-她住在麦金尼市 对吗 -是的
- She's from McKinney, right? - She is.
距这里还不到二十分钟
That's not 20 minutes from here.
你是说她不再喜欢我了吗
Are you saying she didn't like me anymore?
几乎不可能
Hardly possible.
那太糟了 她人这么好
That's too bad. She was lovely.
我想现在也是 到后面来吧
Still is, I imagine. Come on back.
你现在在达拉斯医疗中心做手术吗
You're operating at the Dallas Medical Center now?
是的 你是我第一位患者
That's right. You're my first case.
贝勒普莱诺医院怎么了
What happened to Baylor Plano?
那里的设施很棒
Great facilities there.
知道吗
You know,
那确实是幢漂亮的大楼
it is a very pretty building.
从外观上看
On the outside.
我任由自己的特权失效了
I let my privileges lapse there,
当然我想回去随时都可以 但是
and I could go back any time I want, but...
老实说 在那里我觉得束手束脚
Honestly, I just felt boxed in there.
他们效率不高
They're inefficient.
他们活在过去
They're living in the past,
而我是未来
and I am the future.
在一个没有远见的地方很难成为未来
It's hard to be the future in a place with no vision.
我想我不可能在过去三个月内
I don't suppose I could've been miraculously healed
奇迹般地治愈这些 对吗
these past three months, could I?
椎间盘依然脱出严重
Disc is still very much herniated.
依然压♥迫♥着第五腰椎
Still pushing on the L5.
实际上 不出意料
In fact, unsurprisingly,
甚至压♥迫♥得更厉害了
it is even more compressed.
所以我们打算这样做
So here's what we're gonna do:
我们要让你侧卧
we're gonna put you on your side,
切个小口
make a little incision,
我们将切去一小点骨头
and we'll cut away a little bit of the bone,
做个窗口 这样我们就能看到底下的神经
make a window, so we can see down into the nerves,
把那些神经推到一边
push those to the side,
然后椎间盘就会
and then that disc is just gonna...
像粉刺一样被拔♥出♥来♥
...pop out like a pimple.
我知道这不是最恰当的说法
Not the most delicate way to put it, I know,
但能让人理解
but it makes the point.
我会治好你
I am going to fix you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你办公室怎么会有这种东西
How in Pete's name did that happen?
这么说吧 我已经不再热舞了
Let's just say my dancing days are done.
我想告诉你们 我有多感激
I want to tell you both how much I appreciate
我离开贝勒医院后 你们继续找我看病
you sticking with me as I move down from Baylor.
外面有很多可选择的医生
There's a lot of options out there.
我不会中途换人 克里斯托弗
I don't change horses midstream, Christopher.
如同你一开始所说
And like you said from the start,
你是最好的外科医师
you're the best surgeon out there.
我怎么能不选呢
How could I not?
你真是个珍宝 凯勒太太
You are a keeper, Mrs. Keller.
上次以后你还好吗
You holding up since last time?
上次
Last time?
三月份 萝丝已经做好了准备
Back in March, Rose was all hooked up,
准备去做手术
ready to go, and...
那天你的一位患者死了
a patient you lost that day.
我 我没让任何患者死去
I--I didn't lose anyone.
-我以为他们死了 -查理 你好烦
- I thought they died... - Charlie, you're being a bore.
我想知道一位外科医生怎么...
I think trying to find out how a surgeon--
没事 凯勒太太
It's all right, Mrs. Keller.
凯勒先生有权问
Mr. Keller's right to ask.
她确实死了
She did...die.
她麻药过敏
She had an allergic reaction to the anesthesia,
我尽全力去抢救她 但是
and I did everything I could to save her, but...
麻醉师犯了个错误
well, the anesthesiologist made a mistake.
天啊 可怜的家伙
Oh, my. Oh, poor thing.
这是我选择离开贝勒医院的另一个原因
Yet another reason I chose to move on from .
我发现他们的员工表现不佳
I found that their staff was underperforming.
我希望没再让他们继续工作了
I hope they don't have a job anymore.
我们都是凡人
Well, we're all human.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
只是在这个行业
It's just that, in this line of work,
那些错误的后果
the consequences of those mistakes
会更严重
are simply more consequential.
但你不是
But not you.
你没犯过错
No mistakes.
没错 女士 我不是
No, ma'am, not me.
我们达拉斯医疗中心见吧
Well, I will see you both at Dallas Medical.
我会很快让你站起来做侧手翻
I'll have you up and doing cartwheels in no time.
你见到摩根医生时
You know, you ever see Dr. Morgan,
告诉她我们向她问好
you tell her we send our best.
死了12个
12 dead.
我们生活的世界一团糟
Fucked up world we live in,
电影院变成了射击场
when a movie theater becomes a gun range.
奥♥运♥火炬这周抵达伦敦
Olympic torch arrived in London this weekend.
达拉斯医疗中心
八千人带着火炬跑了八千英里
8,000 people carried it 8,000 miles.
这很振奋人心 对吧
That's pretty encouraging, isn't it?
现在只是一群牟取暴利的人
Now a whole bunch of 'em are profiteering.
他们在网上以数千美元的高价
They're selling their torches online for, like,
售卖♥♥他们的火炬
thousands of dollars.
这就是人 伙计
People, man.
你别再看那些新闻了
You need to stop reading the news.
对你不好
It's bad for you.
你觉得怎么样 凯勒太太
What's the word, Mrs. Keller?
已准备好手术
Ready to go.
出院后你首先要做什么 女士
First thing you're gonna do when you're out of here, ma'am?
走进学校时 眼中不再含泪
Walk into school without tears in my eyes.
瞄准星星 至少能射中月亮 对吗 女士
Shoot for the stars, hit the moon, right, ma'am?
我把自己交给上帝和邓奇医生
I leave myself in God's and Dr. Duntsch's hands.
好激烈的竞争
Stiff competition.
邓奇医生
Dr. Duntsch.
我叫乔什·贝克
I'm Josh Baker.
是你的巡回护士 先生
I'll be your circulating nurse, sir.
你是贝勒医院的吗
You come from Baylor?
是的
That's right.
你的手术服上有个洞 先生
Got a hole in your scrubs, sir.
你刚说你是巡回护士
You're the circulating nurse, you said.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你不该去准备我的手术室吗
Shouldn't you be prepping my OR?
当然 先生
Absolutely, sir.
凯勒太太 手术室见
Mrs. Keller, I'll see you on the other side.
现在
Now,
让我们帮你站起来做侧手翻吧
let's get you up and doing those cartwheels.
萝丝·凯勒
早上好 我是克里斯托弗·邓奇医生
Morning. I'm Dr. Christopher Duntsch.
今天 我们要对萝丝·凯勒做手术
Today, we're gonna be operating on Rose Keller,
年龄72岁
age 72.
病人主诉严重背痛
The patient presented with severe back pain
诊断结果为椎间盘突出
diagnosed as a herniated disc.
我们将进行外侧腰椎融合术
We will be performing a lateral lumbar fusion.
我们要在肋骨和髂嵴之间打开一个窗口
We're gonna open a window between the ribs and the iliac crest,
在侧翼肌处做一个小的切口
make a small incision into the flank muscles.
腹膜的前端会形成反射
The peritoneum will be reflected anteriorly
暴露腰肌
to expose the psoas.
一旦进入 我们会移除第四和第五节椎间盘
Once in, we will remove the L4-5 disc
用尺寸为12*50*10的椎间融合器作为替代
and replace it with a 12 by 50 by 10-degree cage.
希望你们都明白
As I hope you all know,
我们在病人体内的操作
it is important we are in and out
越不大张旗鼓越好
with as little fanfare as possible.
所以 少说多听
So mouths shut, ears open.
开始吧
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表