剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
Come on down here and let's eat.
说饿坏了的人是你
You're the one who is so desperately hungry.
好 我就快弄完了
Yeah, I'm almost done.
你想吃什么 炒面还是炒饭
What do you want? The chow mein or the fried rice?
看着不错 宫爆吧
Looks good. Um, Kung Pao.
我们得要开始弄鱼缸了
We need to get the fish tank started.
我想来点异域风情
I was thinking something exotic.
你应该把它写下来
You should be writing this stuff down.
我吃饭呢
I'm eating.
我们还需要在墙上挂些画
We need art for the walls as well.
昂贵的画
Expensive art.
从那个... 妈的
From that--uh, damn.
那个高端的画廊叫什么来着
What's the name of that fancy gallery?
-商场那个人 金卡德 -不是 什么商场
- Um, the mall guy? Kinkade? - No. No. The mall guy.
苏富比拍卖♥♥行
Sotheby's.
我们需要至少两到三幅苏富比的画
We need at least two or three pieces of art from Sotheby's.
还有我要你和杰瑞协调地板的事
And I want you to coordinate with Jerry about the floors
因为我不想要那种廉价的地板革
'cause I don't want any of that cheap-ass vinyl shit.
我想要全部铺大理石
I want it wall-to-wall marble.
我想让患者感觉他们走在玻璃上
I want the patients to feel like they're walking on glass.
这样对背不好的人行吗
Is that okay for people with bad backs?
因为我想让患者走进来时很赞叹
Because I want the patients wowing when they come in.
就像他们走进了猫王的雅园
You know, like they just walked into Graceland.
你确定你想要马上这么弄这些吗
You sure you wanna do all this right away?
那需要很多钱
It's gonna get expensive quick.
温蒂 当患者在我和有无聊办公室的
Wendy, when a patient is choosing between me
奥康纳医生之间做选择时
and Dr. O'Connor with a boring office,
你认为他们会选择谁
who do you think they're gonna choose, okay?
哪一个会让他们记住
Which one are they going to remember?
相信我 它们物有所值
Trust me, it's gonna pay for itself.
我也不用去习惯现在的日子
And I don't need to get my sea legs.
什么
What?
我知道怎么做手术
I know how to operate.
-我知道 -所以去他的比沙拉
- I get it. - So fuck Bishara.
去他的比沙拉
Fuck Bishara.
你考虑过去上护士学校吗
You ever thought of nursing school?
没有
No.
我以为那是所有脱衣舞♥女♥郎的梦想
I thought that was every stripper's dream,
攒够钱去读护士学校
to pay for nursing school.
我已经不跳脱衣舞了
I don't do that anymore.
我没有指责你的意思
I'm not saying it in a bad way.
我就是觉得你很有潜力
I just think you have potential.
我觉得你非常优秀
I think you're amazing.
你很聪明 比跟我一起工作过的
You're smart, smarter than half the nurses
半数护士都聪明
I've ever worked with.
怎么了
What?
好吧 如果不做护士 那你想做什么呢
Okay, then if not nursing, then what?
你到底想做什么呢
What is it that you want to do?
要我说真心话吗
Honestly?
我只想做妈妈
I just want to be a mom.
准备午餐盒
Making school lunches,
给他们做那种小小的水果杯作点心 或者
giving them those cute, little fruit cups for their snack or...
我也不知道 甚至让他们在家上学
I don't know, maybe even homeschool them.
我知道这已经过时了
I know it's old-fashioned,
但我约瑟芬阿姨 住在费里斯的那个
but my Aunt Josephine, the one that lives in Ferris,
她就这么做 现在她的所有孩子都上大学了
she did it, and all of her kids are in college now, so...
我就是
I just...
怎么了
What?
我只是认为你
I guess I just thought you had
真的很有潜力 你知道吗
so much more potential, you know?
你知道吗 我觉得你非常棒
You know, I think you're amazing.
你就是人类进化的顶点
You're basically the pinnacle of human evolution.
两个X染色体 再加上 你那么聪明
Two X chromosomes. Plus, you're smart.
你不停说我很聪明
You keep telling me I'm smart
就像是在努力说服自己一样
like you're trying to convince yourself that I am.
我在努力表示支持
I'm trying to be supportive.
-感觉你是想操纵我 -操纵你
- It feels manipulative. - Manipulative?
我们之前在孟菲斯时 你从没提过
You didn't say anything about me becoming a nurse
让我读护理学校什么的
when we were in Memphis.
然后突然之间 我们来了这里
And now all of a sudden we're here...
-我只是为你好 -有了漂亮的新诊所
- I'm just trying to help you out. - You got this fancy new clinic...
你就想逼我去读护士学校
And you're trying to force me to go to nursing school.
你完全曲解了我的意思
You're blowing this way out of proportion.
别拿叉子指着我
Don't point your fork at me!
你觉得我让你丢脸吗 克里斯
Are you embarrassed by me, Chris?
当然没有 我只是在给你提建议
Of course not. I'm just making a suggestion.
我是为了你好
I'm just trying to help you out.
温蒂 拜托 别
Wendy, come on. Just--
-没事 -好吧
- No. It's fine. - Okay.
你知道吗 你说得对 抱歉
You know what? You're right. I'm sorry.
忘了我刚才说的话吧 我只是...
Forget I said anything. I just--
我错了 对不起
I'm wrong. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
2011年7月
贝勒医疗中心
你未来五年的计划是什么
Where do you see yourself in five years?
下一个问题呢 "我最大的弱点是什么"
What's next? "What's my greatest weakness?"
这是我第三个问题
That was gonna be my third question.
我在给诊所找铺面的时候
When I was looking for space for my clinic,
在弗兰克福看到一栋空置的八层楼建筑
I saw this vacant, eight-story building over on Frankford.
那栋楼很简单 需要好好装♥修♥一番
It wasn't much, needs a lot of work,
但我想把它变成
but I want to turn it
耗资数十亿的神经外科中心
into a multibillion-dollar neurosurgical center.
集♥合♥所有最尖端科技
Everything state-of-the-art and all in-house.
诊断 手术 复健 营养指导 应有尽有
Diagnostics, surgery, PT, nutrition, the works.
五年后吗
In five years?
野心很大 你觉得呢
Meteoric rise, wouldn't you say?
我觉得这是保守估计
I thought that was a conservative estimate.
对脊椎微创学会很幸运 斯卡顿医生肯放你走
Fortunately for MISI, Dr. Skadden didn't lock you up.
斯卡顿医生是一流的外科医生
Dr. Skadden is an amazing doctor
于我而言亦师亦友
and a great friend and mentor.
当然了
And for sure,
对我而言 留在孟菲斯市会更简单
the easy path for me would have been to stay in Memphis.
但我想挑战自己 开阔眼界
But I wanted to challenge myself, expand my horizons.
而且我收到很多邀约 纽约 圣地亚哥
Plus, I was getting recruited from New York, San Diego,
甚至加州大学洛杉矶分校
even UCLA.
你和比沙拉医生一起工作 感觉如何
How do you like working with Dr. Bishara?
他有自己独特的行事方式
He has a very particular way of doing things.
我知道他特别喜欢长时间培训
I know he's partial to keeping the training wheels
他手下的医生
on all his surgeons.
要是能让我独♥立♥完成手术就好了
It would be nice to be doing my own surgeries.
当然了
Sure.
不然我们何必高薪聘请你来呢
Otherwise, what's the point of paying you all that money?
脊椎微创学会很厉害
MISI is a fine institution.
请别误会我的意思
And please don't take this the wrong way,
但我认为以你的背景
but I think for someone of your pedigree,
那里不利于你的发展
it's a step backwards.
你师从世界上最一流的外科医生
You've studied under some of the best surgeons in the world.
你在椎间盘基因公♥司♥的研究似乎非常有开创性
Your work at DiscGenics seems groundbreaking.
你联♥系♥过椎间盘基因公♥司♥了
You've been in contact with DiscGenics.
我向他们了解了一下情况
We reached out.
他们说你退居二线了
They said you stepped away from your day-to-day obligations,
但仍是董事会成员之一
but you're still a board member.
我们很庆幸你退居二线了
Lucky for us, you did.
你应该加入贝勒医院
You should join the Baylor family.
这里比脊椎微创学会更适合你
We're better suited for you than MISI.
脊椎微创学会雇了我
Well, MISI recruited me.
可能信件太多了 弄丢了贝勒的邀请函吧
I guess that call from Baylor must have got lost in the mail.
是我们大意了 我承认
That was our mistake. I admit it.
但现在这个时机再合适不过了
But the timing couldn't be more perfect for you.
我们正在进行新一轮的评审
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表