剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
诺瓦克先生
Mr. Novak...
这所医院在环境方面的缺乏
what this hospital lacks in ambience,
会不止用内在的安慰弥补
it more than makes up for in heart.
我合作过的护理人员中没有比
I have never worked with a finer,
在大学综合医院工作的更好 更敬业的了
more dedicated crew of nurses than the ones here at UGH.
从来没有
Never.
今天剩余的时间 我没有安排
I don't have any other procedures scheduled
其他任何手术
for the rest of the day.
手术室已准备就绪
The OR is prepped and ready.
所有工作人员过来 只是为了你
And the staff, they came in just for you.
你在其他任何地方都找不到这样的五星级照护
You will not find this level of five-star care anywhere else.
我还能说些什么来改变你的想法
What else can I say to change your mind?
今天做手术吧 好吗
To make this happen? Today?
手术刀
Scalpel.
邓奇医生
Dr. Duntsch.
不要每次让我说"抽吸"你们才干活
I shouldn't have to ask for suction every fuckin' time.
-邓奇医生 血压正在下降 -纱布
- Dr. Duntsch, BP is falling. - Sponge.
剪刀
Scissors.
是肿瘤
It's a tumor.
他得了癌症 我们无能为力了
He has cancer. There's nothing we can do here.
给他缝合
Sew him up.
2011年11月
贝勒医疗中心
来贝勒医院上班的第一个月
First month at Baylor in the books.
看起来你已经摸清了门路
Looks like you're finding your way around.
我了如指掌
Back of my hand.
你手下的营销人员跑了好多地方
That marketing man of yours has logged some miles.
杰瑞最棒了
Jerry's the best.
你的手术也全都排满了
And your OR schedule is filling out nicely.
团结成就梦想
Teamwork makes the dream work.
贝勒医院是块金字招牌 让一切变得容易
Baylor is a hell of a calling card; you guys make it easy.
简单问一下 克雷格·詹姆斯
Quick thing: Craig James,
你在这里的第一例手术对象
your first operation here...
怎么了
Yeah?
夏皮罗医生给我的办公室留言
Dr. Shapiro left word at my office.
说詹姆斯先生来电
Said Mr. James reached out,
预约了后续的检查
scheduled a follow-up appointment.
这事为什么要告诉你的办公室
Why would that make it to your office?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
所以我才来告诉你
Which is why I'm telling you.
-好吧 -你该去看看
- Okay. - You should check in.
确保一切没事
Make sure everything's all right.
当然 我会去的
Of course. Will do.
很好 今晚有什么安排吗
Great. Any plans tonight?
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
网站上线了
Website's live.
我们点击率挺高 但我们可以做得更好
We're getting hits, but we can do better.
-钳子 -用来拧紧螺丝吗
- Pliers. - For a screw?
可以用钳子把螺丝拧紧 温蒂
You can tighten a screw with pliers, Wendy.
-这叫做杠杆钳 -好吧
- It's called leverage--pliers. - Okay.
我朋友认识一个硅谷的家伙
My boy knows this dude in Silicon Valley.
他说有个俄♥国♥人可以操纵搜索结果
Claims there's this Russian who can rig searches
所以当你输入"达拉斯的医生"
so when you type "doctor in Dallas,"
会跳出来 邓奇医生
boom, Dr. D.
别再找俄♥国♥人了 钉子
No more Russians. Nail.
这根本没配钉子 克里斯
It didn't come with nails, Chris.
当然有
Of course it did.
知道吗 算了
You know what? Never mind.
-再给我一个螺丝 -我们需要噱头
- Just give me another screw. - We need buzz.
耀眼 性感 吸引眼球的东西
Something flashy, sexy, lure people in.
-这螺丝不对 -没有别的螺丝了
- It's the wrong screw. - There are no other screws.
有个叫"最佳医生推荐网"的公♥司♥
There's this company called The Best Docs Network.
他们将派整个摄制团队去你办公室
They'll send a whole film crew to the office
拍摄你高超技艺的证明
and film testimonials about your prowess.
我是邓奇
Duntsch.
好的 我马上到
Okay. I'll be right there.
诊所有急诊
An emergency at the clinic.
这是本周第三个急诊了 克里斯
It's the third emergency this week, Chris.
这个婴儿床是给你儿子准备的
This crib's for your son.
等我回来就装好
I'll finish it as soon as I get back.
克里斯
Chris!
诊所工作繁忙
Been busy at the clinic.
闭嘴 杰瑞 就...
Just shut up, Jerry! Just--
你能开车送我去"宝宝反斗城"吗
Will you give me a ride to Babies R Us?
我去拿车钥匙
Gotta grab my keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
停 停 别舔了
Stop, stop. Hold that tongue.
快点 女人
Hurry up, woman!
金
Kim!
2011年12月
我以为他在大学兄弟会学的像那样打架
I figured he learned to fight like that in the frat house.
不是 你知道布伦特怎么说吗
Nope. You know what Brent said?
-他说是在... -巴尔的摩
- He said it was... - Baltimore.
是的
Yeah.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone!
该死的 兄弟 那位摩根医生
Helluva dude, that Dr. Morgan.
我欠那个混♥蛋♥一条命
I owe my life to that rat bastard.
摩根医生 谁 是你吗
Dr. Morgan? Who? You?
就是布伦特·摩根医生
Dr. Brent Morgan, you know?
你前夫吗
Your ex?
能把那个关掉吗
Can we turn that crap off?
之后我来接手
I've got it from here.
镊子
Forceps.
那段动脉没有结扎
That segmental artery is not tied off.
你 你要
You--you're gonna--
纱布
Sponge.
需要结扎动脉 医生
That needs to be tied, Doctor.
它会持续往椎间盘的位置流血
It'll keep pooling in the disc space.
-你会看不清 -我凭感觉工作 不是凭眼睛
- You can't see the-- - I work by feel, not by sight.
把那破音乐关了
And turn that fucking music off!
骨钻
Bone drill.
他在大出血 你不能钻
You cannot drill while he's hemorrhaging.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
你那指头小心点
Careful where you wag that thing.
刚那不是做手术 是医学界的耻辱
That wasn't medicine in there; that was a disgrace.
你不是医生
You're not a doctor.
你是个屠夫
You're a butcher.
罗伯特·亨德森
Robert Henderson.
亨德森医生
Dr. Henderson,
我是孟菲斯大学的雅各布·弗伦奇医生
this is Dr. Jacob French from UT Memphis.
感谢你这么快就回电
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
客气
Sure.
你发消息说是从达医中心打来的
Your message said you were calling from DMC.
-那是指什么 -达拉斯医疗中心
- What's that? - Dallas Medical Center.
好
Okay.
达拉斯医疗中心 发生什么事了
DMC. What's happening?
您是那边的系主任吗
You're the chairman of the department there?
没错
That's right.
您是否对一个叫里斯托弗·邓奇的学生有印象
Do you recall a student there named Christopher Duntsch?
有印象
Yeah.
我们这边出了点状况
We have a-- a bit of an issue here.
我可以给您讲一下吗
Do you mind if I fill you in?
一个匿名电♥话♥打到了他住院实习的地方
An anonymous call tipped off his residency.
据称邓奇被发现受毒品影响
Purportedly, Duntsch would round under the influence.
于是他被送去参加医生戒隐项目
So he was sent to a impaired physicians program,
最后被澄清是误会
was eventually cleared,
而且还可以继续学业
and, allowed to continue his studies.
瞧瞧你 少女神探
Look at you, Nancy Drew.
他们不知道是谁打的匿名电♥话♥吗
They have no idea who called it in?
不知道
No.
那我们就没有采访对象
So we can't interview anybody?
他的介绍人里 没一个提过这个项目
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表