剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
Deleone, the grand poobah herself.
什么狂风把您给吹来了 我是说微风
To what do we owe the pressure? I mean, pleasure?
关于wit的两句俗语
"讽刺是最低级的幽默"与"言以简为贵"
该处医生故意答非所问
最低级的幽默是什么
What is that about the lowest form of wit?
-我想是言简 -要是就好了
- I believe it's brevity. - Mm, if only.
有什么事 出血了...给我高频电刀
What can I do for you? Ooh, got a bleeder--cauterize.
你对邓奇医生有什么了解
What do you know about Dr. Duntsch?
"医生"太高抬他了
"Doctor" is a strong word.
很好 谢谢
Okay, good. Thanks.
你和他在贝勒普莱诺医院共事过 对吧
You worked with him at Baylor Plano, right?
就有过一次交集
One time only engagement.
这里需要牵引
I'm gonna retract here.
大概六个月前 简直一团糟
'Bout six months ago, total shit show.
再给我照亮一点好吗
Can I get more light?
我就怕你会这么说
Exactly what I was hoping you weren't gonna say.
你不是雇了他吧
Tell me you didn't hire him.
为什么不呢 漂亮的履历
Why wouldn't I? Great resume.
贝勒普莱诺医院还给了他漂亮的推荐信
Baylor Plano sent him along with a clean letter.
没有任何问题
No areas of concern.
这些事你该让我参与 吉尔
You gotta loop me into these things, Jill.
体育解说员
在这里我的名头比托尼·罗莫还要响
I got more credentials in this town than Tony Romo.
无损伤镊
Debakey.
我本可以告诉你 那家伙一塌糊涂
I could have told you the guy was a hack.
他干什么了
What did he do?
吉尔
Jill?
他干什么了
What did he do?
乔什 你有时间吗
Josh, you got a minute?
有 先生 请坐吧
Yes, sir. Please sit.
-杂烩汤怎么样 -跟得州的七月一样
- How's the chowder? - July in Texas.
我们都得要为各自人生的选择承担后果 对吧
Well, we all have to live with our choices in life, right?
您是来和我聊我的汤
You here to talk about my soup
还是...邓奇医生 先生
or...Dr. Duntsch, sir?
我就那么好看透吗
Am I that obvious?
我刚刚在手术室听到了你说的话
I was listening to you in there, in the OR.
看来贝尔太太的情况和大家说的一样糟
Look as bad inside Mrs. Beyer as it sounded on the outside?
邓奇给玛德琳·贝尔做的手术
Duntsch's surgery on Madeline Beyer,
在手术台下辅助台上医生和护士进行操作的护士
你是巡回护士 对吧
you were the circulating nurse, right?
当时情况怎么样
What was that like?
好像...
It...
好像他知道自己该做什么 而...
was like he knew what he was supposed to do, and...
却做了完全相反的事吗
He did the exact opposite?
手术室里任何人都能比他做得更好 先生
Everyone in that room could have done better than him, sir.
我尝试了
I tried.
虽然没有屁用
I mean, it isn't worth shit.
我尝试在手术室协助邓奇医生
I tried to help Dr. Duntsch in there.
甚至是想要阻止他 但...
Even tried to stop him, but--
阻止他不是你的工作
It wasn't your job to stop him.
去和贝尔太太讲吧
Tell that to Mrs. Beyer.
去和桃乐西·伯克讲吧
Tell that to Dorothy Burke.
鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
-科比医生 -谢谢
-Dr. Kirby. - Danke.
我有个核磁共振检查得去
I have an MRI that I have to get to--
吉尔·德利昂来找我 说你碰到了
Jill Deleone stopped by, told me you came across
克里斯托弗·邓奇的一件杰作
some of Christopher Duntsch's splatter painting.
"杰作"
"Splatter painting"?
你为玛德琳·贝尔做了修复手术
You did a revision surgery on Madeline Beyer.
情况如何
How'd it go?
贝尔太太不是你的患者
Mrs. Beyer is not your patient,
因此我不会和你谈及...
so I won't be speaking with you about--
全称为《健康保险携带和责任》法案
其目的为简化管理 降低成本
去他妈的HIPAA法案
Oh, fucking HIPAA.
不如你直截了当告诉我
Well, why don't you tell me exactly what it is
你要了解什么吧 科比医生
you're looking for, Dr. Kirby?
一月份 我在贝勒
January, I'm at Baylor.
其他外科手术医生都没空
No other access surgeons are available.
我被请去协助手术 就是去救急帮忙
I get asked to scrub in. It was a last-minute favor.
结果发现 患者是给我清理游泳池的人
Turns out, happenstance, it's my pool guy.
L5-S1腰骶融合术
L5-S1 fusion.
假设有个天平 一侧代表容易
Now, on a scale of one-to-one, one being easy,
另一侧也代表容易 这有什么难的呢
the other one being easy, how difficult is that?
我们就说是简单吧
Let's go with one.
连他妈的洞穴人也能做 我说得没错吧
Fucking caveman could do it, am I right?
我把患者切开 椎间盘就在眼前
I got the patient opened up, disc sitting right there,
如同圣诞节早晨树下的红色自行车 闪闪发亮
shiny red bike under the tree, Christmas morning,
等着被拔出 再把替代的放进去
just waiting to be plucked out and the vice plopped in.
你会怎么做 你会要什么
And what would you do? What would you ask for?
我已经听得长毛了 科比医生
I'm decomposing here, Dr. Kirby.
大家都说我有戏剧表演的天赋
People tell me I have the flair for the melodrama.
-我不敢想象 -我觉得这是激♥情♥
- I can't imagine why. - I like to call it passion.
-你会要什么 -手术刀
- What would you ask for? - A scalpel.
没错 谁都会要手术刀
Fucking right, you would! Everybody would!
这个蠢货要了双关节咬骨钳
This yutz asked for a Double-Action Rongeur.
他把椎间盘取出来了吗
Did he get the disc out?
费了无谓的九牛二虎之力
With a great deal of gratuitous elbow grease.
-他把装置放进去了吗 -不是在正中
- Did he get the device in? - Off midline.
-偏差多少 -有什么人类
- How far off? - Is there any measurement
发明的测量仪器能让这事变得没问题吗
devised by the human hand that would make it all right?
邓奇差点把游泳池清理的人杀死
Duntsch almost killed my pool guy.
有可能是人为失误吗
Could it have been human error?
当然 对啊 为什么不呢
Sure. Yeah, why not?
但一月份的手术之后 邓奇又做了几台
But after that case in January, Duntsch had a bunch more,
这么说吧 都不算成功
which were all, shall we say, less than successful?
但其中两台手术近乎灾难
But two of them were borderline monstrous.
其中一人下半辈子都要靠吸管进食
One is sipping through a straw for the rest of his life,
四肢瘫痪
quadriplegic.
另一个三月份的患者 死在了他的手术台
The other, back in March, dies on his table
他割断了她的椎动脉
after he slices through her vertebral artery.
怎么了
What?
邓奇本周一二三
Duntsch performed surgeries
在达拉斯医疗中心
this past Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
都做了手术
here at Dallas Medical.
周三的患者就是玛德琳·贝尔
Wednesday, the patient was Madeline Beyer.
这事你知道 周二的患者叫桃乐西·伯克
You know about that. Tuesday, the patient's name was Dorothy Burke.
她来做颈椎融合手术
She was in here for a cervical fusion,
他也割断了她的椎动脉
and he sliced through her vertebral artery.
-不会吧 -她现在靠呼吸机维持
- Get the fuck outta here. - She's on life support.
邓奇下周一
Duntsch has two surgeries
就有两台手术
scheduled first thing next week.
我们就打算坐在这闲聊吗
We're gonna sit here chatting?
还是对此做点什么
Or we're gonna do something about it?
上星期一
凯勒太太
Mrs. Keller!
今天是大日子 您感觉如何
Today's the big day. How you feeling?
饿
Hungry.
如果这么说能让您好受些的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我也还没吃饭
I haven't eaten yet either.
-生意如何 -火爆
- How's business? - Booming.
这不奇怪
No surprise there.
嗯 我有计划要开办两个新...
Yeah, I got plans for two new off--
是"我计划"
"I have plans."
ESL英语教师不会放过这种错误 对吧
ESL teachers just can't let that slide, can they?
我计划在今年年底再开办两个新的诊所
I have plans for two new offices opening by the end of the year.
-真的啊 -嗯
- You don't say. - Yeah.
我都想不到会扩展得这么快
Expanding faster than I ever could imagine.
我也想搞清是怎么回事 真的
Just trying to figure it all out, really.
平步青云
Moving up in the world.
永远会
Always.
谢谢
Thank you.
特丽萨 梅勒妮 这是凯勒夫妇
Theresa, Melanie, this is Mr. And Mrs. Keller.
幸会
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表