剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
送我去诊所就好 行吗
Can you just drive me to my clinic, please?
-这还有个头吗 克里斯 -我的天
- Where does it end, Chris? - Oh, my God.
温蒂 我在处理了 好吗
Wendy, I'm handling it, okay?
你离开了我 还记得吗
You left me, remember that?
我才不为你难过
I don't feel sorry for you.
你怎么不回去操你的护士呢
Why don't you go fuck your nurse again?
说不定她能让你好受点
Maybe she'll make you feel better.
我开车送你这个烂人
I'm driving your sorry ass around,
不是因为相信你 不是因为支持你
not because I trust you or because I'm here for you...
是因为我不能任由你搞砸儿子的生活
but because I can't let you mess things up for him.
得州神经外科研究所
我这周末能过来吗
Can I come by this weekend?
不如你去给自己的患者打电♥话♥吧
Why don't you make a call to your roster of patients?
然后我们再谈
Then we'll talk.
我爸给你的
It's from my dad.
2016年 住院实习期
丹明斯女士
Mrs. Demmings.
你的休门脊柱后突怎么样了
How's that Scheuermann's kyphosis coming along?
腿还是一直刺痛吗
Is the tingling in your legs pretty consistent?
我站不久 连抱孙子都不行
I can't stand long enough to hold my grandbabies now.
你从十几岁就开始刺痛
And it started in your teens?
这两年才觉得疼
Had no pain until two years ago.
问题在于这两块椎骨
The problem is these two vertebrae right here--
胸椎T7和T8
T7 and T8.
-突出的这几块 -完全正确
- The ones sticking out. - Exactly right.
其实是它们中间的椎间盘出了问题
It's actually the discs in between them.
椎间盘就像天然的减震器
Spinal discs are like natural shock absorbers,
健康情况下
and when they're healthy,
它们的质地就像橡胶
they kind of have the consistency of rubber.
但一旦生病 它们就会变硬
But when they get diseased, they harden,
这两块正把你的椎骨
and these two are pushing those vertebrae
推向脊髓
right into your spinal cord.
我看了那么多医生 他们都说无能为力
Every doctor I see said there's nothing they can do.
那是因为你还没遇见我
Well, you haven't seen me yet.
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
你既往的脊柱后突是个问题
Well, your preexisting kyphosis is an issue,
-但是有新办法 -手术呗
- but there are new ways-- - Surgery.
微创手术
It's minimally invasive.
胸腔镜下脊柱前路融合术
A thoracoscopic anterior spinal fusion.
我们开一个小切口 就像一角硬币那么大
We make a small incision, about the size of a dime.
探进去 取出受损的椎间盘
We go in there and pull out the bad discs,
再用钢板把脊椎融合在一起
and then we fuse the vertebrae together with a plate.
就完事了
And that's it.
就一次手术
One surgery?
前后一共两小时
In and out in about two hours.
你一觉醒来 不疼了 刺痛消失
You wake up--no pain, no tingling,
你还能长高两三公分
and you're about a good inch taller.
因为手术会拉直脊柱的曲率
It--it straightens out the curvature of the spine.
但坏消息是 你得往下再弯弯腰
So the bad news is, you're gonna have to bend down
才能抱起来孙子
a little bit lower to pick up those grandbabies.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word with you?
我知道你在这边很受欢迎
I get that you're the golden boy around here,
但你是住院医生
but you're a resident.
他们目前还不是你的患者
These are not your patients, yet.
我只是给她个选项
I'm just presenting her her options.
你给了她幻想
You gave her a fantasy.
她有脊柱后突 不能做那种手术
With her kyphosis, she's not a candidate.
给她不切实际的希望 残忍♥且不道德
Raising her hopes is unethical and cruel.
我整晚都在研究这个
I spent all night researching this.
你去谷歌♥搜诊断
You diagnosed her off of Google?
你先看看
Just look at it.
是个纽约大学的病例 比她情况更糟
It's a case from NYU-- worse than hers.
我可以给你讲怎么治
I can show you how to do it.
你看
Just look.
这都是前路减压关节融合术
Look, all anterior decompressing arthrodesis.
看见脊椎软骨终板了吗
See the end plate?
看见牵开器了吗 看到这个角度了吗
See the retractor? You see the angle?
当患者呈现出疼痛 行动不便
When the presenting symptoms are pain,
头痛和言语障碍这些症状
decreased mobility, headaches, and speech dysphasia,
各位的鉴别诊断都包括什么
what would your differential diagnosis include?
颈椎管狭窄
Cervical stenosis?
你是在问还是在答
Are you asking or stating?
无论是问是答 都不对
Either way, it's incorrect.
你们最后总要决定自己的出路
Eventually... you'll want to decide
是从赛姆斯墨菲神经脊柱研究所毕业
if you're Semmes-Murphey fellows
还是从赛姆斯墨菲辍学
or Semmes-Murphey dropouts.
-斯卡顿医生 借过 -克里斯托弗
- Dr. Skadden? Excuse me. - Christopher, yes.
我想请问
I was--
我是否看了你的提案 关于椎间盘干细胞
wondering if I'd read your proposal on obtaining
提取及培养
and culturing disc stem cells?
-对 -省去了提取细胞的步骤
- Yes. - Eliminates the need for extraction.
充满潜力
Tons of potential.
我很乐意多看看
I'd love to read more,
只要你用实践验证了引用的那些研究成果
once you've fleshed out the research you cited.
当然 谢谢您 斯卡顿医生
Of course. Yes, sir. Thank you, Dr. Skadden.
小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
Chiari malformation.
言语障碍
Speech dysphasia.
可能和小脑的压力有关
It's likely related to pressure on the cerebellum.
那就是我的诊断
That would be my diagnosis.
我真的很想参加您的研究员项目 先生
I'd really like to be considered for your fellowship program, sir.
等时机成熟吧 克里斯托弗
If and when the time is right, Christopher.
凯拉 凯拉 我有大好事告诉你
Kayla, Kayla, hey, I got great news.
斯卡顿看了我的提案
Skadden read my proposal.
-你要去哪 -跟你无关
- Where are you going? - Don't worry about it.
等等 你要走吗
Wait, are you leaving?
别跟我装傻 克里斯托弗
Don't play fucking dumb with me, Christopher.
止疼药 提神药 你那边就像个药店
Oxy, Adderall--it's like a C-V-fucking-S in there,
还到处贴着你的名字
and your name's all over it.
-你说处方吗 -处方
- The scrips? - Scrips.
那是给朋友的
They're for friends.
这里都是朋友 没什么大不了
They're all friends in there. It's no big deal.
好吧 跟朋友们好好玩
Okay, well enjoy your friends,
也好好享受你所剩不多的职业生涯
and whatever's left of your career,
你这个蠢玩意
you stupid son of a bitch.
这家伙是个英雄
Oh, this man's a hero.
昨晚跟我们嗨到了桌子底下
Partied us under the table last night,
然后又去医院巡查
then did his rounds,
像特蕾莎修女那样拯救生命
saving lives like Mother-fucking-Theresa.
凯拉怎么了
What the fuck happened with Kayla?
凯拉没事
Kayla's cool.
给她一晚上 她就冷静了
Give her the night, she'll calm down.
她要是真甩了你这傻屌♥ 我就去找她谈
And if she does dump your dumb face, I'll talk to her,
搞定一切 就像以前那样
take care of everything, like always.
要不是我每天早上都帮你拧上
You'd lose your big, ugly head
你就会丢掉这又大又丑的脑袋 对吧
if I didn't tighten the screws every morning, wouldn't you?
你说我的脑袋又大又丑
I'm the one with the big, ugly head?
没错
Yeah.
邓奇发起进攻
Duntsch on the offensive.
想使出侧滚翻来控制萨莫斯
Trying to reverse Summers with a Granby roll.
但是萨莫斯控制住了他
But Summers dominates.
他控制住了 完全控制住了
Oh, he dominates. He dominates so hard.
叔叔 叔叔 叔叔
Uncle! Uncle, uncle!
该死
Shit.
斯卡顿说他会看看
Hey, Skadden said he'd take a look at that.
你只要过来医院 我们做个影像检查
You just got to come on down, and we'll do some imaging.
把你治好
Get you fixed up.
我得去工作了
I got to work.
你看到我的致幻剂纸片了吗
Have you seen my LSD blotter?
你吸了几张
How many hits did you take?
老兄 我肯定磕太多了
Oh, I must be tripping hard, bro.
这些字母看上去都弯弯曲曲的
The letters are all squiggly and shit.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表