剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
2012年12月
莱加西医疗中心
弗里斯克市
莱加西外科中心
伊莲·约翰逊
重症监护
克里斯托弗·邓奇医生
节日快乐 约翰逊太太
Happy holidays, Mrs. Johnson.
还是你更喜欢"圣诞快乐"的说法
Or are you more of a "Merry Christmas" gal?
我是来确认
I need to make sure
你的用药无误
you're getting the right blend of tequila.
我是兰德尔·科比医生
My name is Dr. Randall Kirby.
由我前来巡诊的原因
I'm here because your doctor
是你那爱嘘寒问暖的主治医生来不了
with the warm and fuzzy bedside manner couldn't make it.
你的丈夫汤姆说你是个斗士 所以
Your husband, Tom, tells me that you're a fighter, so...
如果你同意 我就实话实说了
if it's okay with you, I'm just gonna let her rip.
几天前 你原本是来让邓奇医生
You came in for a cervical surgery with Dr. Duntsch
做颈椎手术切除椎间盘
a few days ago to remove a disc.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
你是否还记得回家之后
Do you remember going home,
告诉丈夫你无法吞咽
telling your husband that you couldn't swallow,
然后就开始发烧
and then you got a fever?
你给邓奇医生打电♥话♥
Well, you called Dr. Duntsch,
可他告诉你这些都很正常
who told you that everything was normal
你发烧是因为流感
and that your fever was from the flu.
然后他就再也不接电♥话♥
Then he stopped taking your calls.
你发烧不是因为流感
Your fever wasn't from the flu.
而是因为有感染 而且在向心脏发展
It was from an infection moving towards your heart.
从你入院以来 我们就通过置入中心静脉导管
Now, we've had that PICC line pumping antibiotics
向你的腔静脉输入抗生素
into your superior vena cava since you got here.
现在情况已经有所改观 但我们还需要
You've turned a corner, but now we need to deal
处理邓奇医生手术导致的其他问题
with the other issues from Dr. Duntsch's surgery.
现在插入你鼻腔的导管
That crazy straw coming out of your nose
是为了抽出胃酸
is draining stomach acid
因为邓奇在你的食管上切开了一个洞
from a hole Duntsch cut in your esophagus.
所以你无法吞咽
That's why you couldn't swallow.
说到邓奇原本应该为你实施的手术
As for the surgery Duntsch was supposed to perform,
他没能切除椎间盘
he failed to remove the disc.
而是将其留在了你的脊椎内
He left it lodged in your spine.
而他原本应该链接颈椎用的植入物
The hardware he was supposed to attach
像装完宜家书架后用剩的螺钉一样
scattered in there like a bag of leftover screws
散落体内
from an IKEA bookshelf.
他切断了你声带的一条神经
He sliced through a nerve to your vocal cord.
我们已经无法修复
We can't fix that.
这一切本不应该发生
This never should have happened.
我向你和你的家人郑重道歉
I apologize to you and to your family.
并向你保证这种事不会在发生在其他人身上
I promise I will make sure this never happens to anyone else.
汤姆想让我和你商量一件家事
Um, Tom wanted me to discuss a family matter with you.
你的孩子们都来这里过节
Your children are in town for the holidays,
但你不希望他们来探视
and you don't want them to visit.
他希望你能改变这个想法
He's hoping that you would change your mind about that.
不想这样见他们
只要你同意 我会把他们挡在病房♥外
I'll fend them off if you provide the stick.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
死亡医师
第三集
感谢你前来
Hey, thanks for coming.
能在这些混账们面前统一战线真不错
It's, uh, nice to show a united front with these jackasses.
-科比医生 -洛基特医生
- Dr. Kirby. - Dr. Lockett.
他是这里的首席执行官 这是亨德森医生
He's the CEO here. This is Dr. Robert Henderson.
他是我打击犯罪的搭档
He's my crime-fighting partner in crime.
好吧
Yeah, uh...
两位请随我来
would you follow me, please?
邓奇再也不会在这做手术了
Duntsch never operates here again.
今晚讨论可以就此结束了
Well, I guess we can call it a night, then.
没有伤害 就不算犯规
No harm, no foul.
你们之前怎么会聘用他
How did you come to hire him?
我们当时需要一位神经外科医生
We needed a neurosurgeon on staff
也进行了所有尽职调查
and performed all due diligence.
就是没发现在达拉斯医疗中心
You just missed that teeny-tiny detail
和贝勒普莱诺医院的两起死亡
about the two dead bodies at Dallas Medical
这么个小问题 但谁又会在乎呢
and Baylor-Plano, but who's counting?
我们咨♥询♥了得州医委会
We inquired with the Texas Medical Board.
我们查了国家行医执业者资料库
We checked the National Practitioners Data Bank...
-继续说 -为了看他是否停过职
- Continue. - To see if he was ever suspended.
他确实没有 也没有投诉
He wasn't, no complaints.
所以贝勒普莱诺医院
So neither Baylor-Plano
和达拉斯医疗中心都没举报他
nor Dallas Medical reported him?
没有
No.
听着 要是我们知道肯定不会聘用他
Look, had we known, we never would have hired him,
简单明了
plain and simple.
他甚至提供了贝勒普莱诺医院的推荐信
He even came with a clean letter from Baylor.
"与克里斯托弗·D·邓奇医生有关的
"All investigations with respect to any areas
在所有领域的相关调查
of concern regarding Christopher D. Duntsch, M.D.
均已结束"
have been closed."
"截至本信出具之日 邓奇医生
"As of this date, there have been no summary
在普莱诺贝勒医疗中心行医期间
or administrative restrictions or suspensions
不存在任何与其行医人员身份
of Dr. Duntsch's medical staff membership
或其行医资格有关的
or clinical privileges
行政处罚或停职记录
during the time he has practiced
特此证明"
at Baylor Medical Center at Plano."
亨德森医生 告诉我
Dr. Henderson, tell me...
如果你在我的位置
you're in my position.
你会怎么做
What would you have done?
有人警告过他们
They warned 'em--
有一位护士 叫普雷斯顿 她和另一个人
this nurse, Preston's her name, she and some other somebody.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
是位器械技术人员 不过都无所谓
A scrub tech. It doesn't matter.
他们就邓奇向管理层发出过警告
They warned the administration about Duntsch.
他们在互联网上搜索过他
They looked him up on the Internet.
找到了很多爆料
They found a ton of crap about him.
我说的可不是好的爆料
I'm not talking good crap.
而是说他是个烂医生的爆料
I'm talking he's a crappy surgeon.
-知道了 -下面才精彩
- I get it. - Here's the kicker.
当举报人们把互联网看到的内容
When they went to show them
给医院看的时候 发现信息都没了
what was on the Internet, it was all gone.
一切他的负面信息 完全被抹掉
Everything negative about him, completely wiped way.
这是怎么做到的
Well, how does somebody do that?
我也不知道 黑客不是我擅长的领域
I don't know--hacking's not really my area of expertise.
问题在于他们警告了医院 却被当成耳旁风
The point is they warned them, and they blew it off.
说什么尽职调查
Due diligence.
我们对付的是一大堆垃圾
We're up against a citadel of bullshit here.
最能甩锅的那种
Most ass-covering-
说起来 我应该拿这张破纸擦屁♥股♥
In fact, I should use this to wipe my ass.
完全是
Definitely...
律师执笔 对
Written by lawyers. Yeah.
我们现在都默契到可以帮对方接下句了吗
Are we completing each other's sentences now?
我要去见贝勒医院的的艾米·皮尔
I'm going to see Amy Piel over at Baylor.
-能送我一程吗 -车就停这边
- You give me a ride? - Jag's right this way.
怎么样
So?
他们会批准给我手术权
They're gonna grant me privileges to operate.
他们会批准 还是已经批准
They're gonna grant, or they have granted?
只要他们看了我的
They are going to grant me privileges
患者等候名单就会批准
when they see my roster of patients.
别这样 这
Don't-It's-
这没什么大不了 温蒂
It's not a big deal, Wendy.
我有那么多患者
I have a ton of patients.
我只需要打几个电♥话♥就能成
All I got to do is make a couple calls.
那地方看着像流动厕所
Well, that place looks like a Port-a-Potty.
不像贝勒医疗中心
Not like Baylor.
-去他的贝勒 -没错 去他的贝勒
- Fuck Baylor. - Yeah, fuck Baylor.
去他的达拉斯医疗中心
Fuck Dallas Medical.
还有之前你待了两周的地方
Fuck whatever that last one was,
什么弗里斯克的莱加西中心
that Legacy Frisco place you were at for, like, two weeks.
这一年可真行
It's been quite the fucking year.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表