剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
I have tried cocaine back in college.
但我不喜欢
It wasn't for me.
萨莫斯的手术呢
What about Summers's surgery?
我理解你是在做你的工作
I understand you're just doing your job.
他们说需要给我做个心理评估
They told you I needed a psych eval.
我也只是在做我的工作
I was just doing my job, too,
尽我之所能 况且我的能力非常出色
to the best of my ability, which is pretty goddamn good.
你对结果遗憾吗
Do you regret the outcome?
当然了 我是人啊
Of course I do. I'm human.
但你必须哪里跌倒的就在哪里爬起来
But you have to get back on the horse.
我只是需要爬起来接着做
I just need to get back on the horse.
你不觉得需要休息一下吗
You don't feel the need to take time off?
我已经休息了 休息得太多了
I already have, too much.
我说的是个人时间
I'm talking about personal time
并非是管理层命令的休息
not ordered by the administration.
我以前读到过
I read somewhere once
如果你行医期间
that if, from time to time, you don't
没有偶尔出现不佳的手术预后
have negative surgical outcomes in your practice,
那你就没在做手术
you're not operating.
我的患者对我来说就是一切
My patients mean everything to me,
我在这里坐得越久
and the longer I'm here on this couch,
他们就要忍♥受更久的痛苦
the longer they're out there in crippling pain.
好吧 我理解你
Okay, I hear you.
我会告知皮尔
I'll let Piel know
我坚信你可以去做手术
I've determined you're fine to operate.
谢谢你的时间 罗曼医生
Thank you for your time, Dr. Roman.
如果你有什么需要 随时告诉我...
Let me know if you ever need anything...
如果需要聊聊的话
ever need to talk.
我近来的确遇到了一些麻烦
You know, there is something I've been having trouble with lately.
-什么麻烦 -是...
- What kind of trouble? - Ah, with...
注意力方面的 自从停职之后
concentration, since the suspension.
-手术期间有过吗 -不 不 从没有过
- Ever during surgery? - No, no, no, no, never.
我是想也许你可以...
I was just wondering if maybe you could...
给我开点药 帮我度过
just give me something to bridge the gap
停职和复职做手术之间的空档
between suspension and surgery.
好吧 这个
All right. There's that.
还有...
And...
这次我没忘
I remembered this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在服用医生开给我的利他林
I'm taking Ritalin prescribed by my doctor.
我只是想确认这个不会造成
I just want to make sure it's not going to cause
测试阳性吧
a positive test.
罗曼医生已经来过电♥话♥ 告诉我们了
Dr. Roman already called, told us all about it.
太好了
Great.
2014年4月
我不是要找你追责
I'm not after you.
那么他刚来达拉斯时
So he first shows up here in Dallas
是在脊椎微创学会工作
with a job at the Minimally Invasive Spine Institute?
MISI 对
MISI. Yes.
但他没有在那待多久
But he wasn't there for very long.
-你知道是为什么吗 -贝勒费力把他挖过来了
- Do you know why? - Baylor recruited him, hard.
为什么
Why?
神经外科医生很挣钱
Neurosurgeons make big bucks.
那毒品的事呢
What about drugs?
你见过吗
You ever witness any of that?
我把它冲掉了
I flushed it.
是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Was it cocaine?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
你们俩大半夜在他的洗手间干什么
What were you doing in his bathroom late at night?
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
辩护律师也会问你这个
The defense will ask you, too...
在你宣誓后
under oath.
我们在一起不久 然后我说了分手
Briefly, and I ended it.
-我能问问为什么吗 -下一个问题是什么
- May I ask why? - What's next?
杰瑞·萨莫斯...
Jerry Summers...
他的手术
his surgery.
那些可♥卡♥因♥的指控有根据吗
Any truth to those eight ball allegations?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
杰瑞手术前夜吸过毒吗
Did Jerry do drugs the night before?
我怎么会知道 我不住在那里
I couldn't know. I don't live there.
你能想到有什么事
Is there anything that you can think of
可能会导致所有这些结果的吗
that would point to how all of this happened?
金 很不幸你无法理解我真的在建立帝国
而我的想法太有突破性 地球已无福消受
了解我的人都认为我是神 爱因斯坦或敌基♥督♥
因为我能为所欲为 破坏规矩却永不失败
但很不幸 尽管我在赢 但速度还不够快
问题出在哪 金 只因世人皆凡人 这点我无能为力
所以我精挑细选我的人 去帮助他们
你是我的孩子 是我与他界之间的唯一一人
我已准备弃绝个其他事物混淆在一起的爱 善良
美德和耐心 成为冷血杀手
可悲的是 如果我给大家洗♥脑♥ 控制他们情绪和精神
会前进更快 做得更好 获得更多尊重和荣耀
无论是虐待 囚禁 把当我路者送入监狱
尤其是那些自以为能坑我就害我的人
我的为人定义了我 独一无二 冷血无情的杀手
他给我发过一封邮件
He sent me an email.
但我要说清楚
But I want to be clear here.
我压根没把它当回事
I didn't think a damn thing of it.
邓奇一向喜欢吹嘘 自吹自擂
Duntsch was always spouting, self-aggrandizing
说无厘头的屁话
nonsensical bullshit.
我能看一下吗
May I see it?
那封邮件
The email?
直到杰瑞的手术之后
I didn't second-guess the email
我才去揣摩邮件的意思
until after Jerry's surgery.
邓奇拒绝去见他
Duntsch refused to see him.
他是那么地...
He was so...
那么地不屑他...
He was so dismissive of him...
不屑于他的恐惧和痛苦
of his fear and his pain.
然后雪莉·布伦南来了
And then Shelley Brennan comes in.
然后她死了
And she's dead.
手术开始后20分钟后 她就死了
20 minutes into her surgery, she's dead.
我开始想...
And I start thinking...
关于那封邮件
about that email.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
他
Was he--
他是否是有意为之
Was he doing it on purpose?
2012年3月
比如把你的脑袋往柜子上砸
Like banging your head on a cupboard...
或拿一个滚烫的锅
Or grabbing a hot pot.
踩漏了一小步
One little missed step.
甚至没摔
Didn't even fall,
只是在挂圣诞树彩灯时
just slipped a little bit off the ladder
在梯子上滑了一下
hanging Christmas lights.
从那之后工作就如登天一般难
Work's been near impossible ever since.
我是个小学老师
I'm an elementary-school teacher.
孩子们活泼 我常需要来回走
The kids keep me on my feet.
手术是个大决定 布伦南太太
Surgery is a big decision, Mrs. Brennan.
我明白
I hear you.
理疗 类固醇 什么都不管用
PT, steroids, none of it worked.
手术似乎是唯一剩下的选择
Surgery seems all that's left.
我要跟丈夫一起去坐游轮了
Going on a cruise with my husband,
跟另一对夫妇
another couple.
-是吗 -对 安提瓜岛
- That right? - Yeah, Antigua...
两个月后
in a couple months.
我多久没度假了
I haven't been on a vacation in...
说不好
I don't know--
太久了
a long time.
你是怎么知道邓奇医生的
How did you hear about Dr. Duntsch?
我的家庭医生推荐了他 高度推荐
He came recommended by my family doctor...highly.
我看了他网上的评价
I checked all his reviews online.
大家都爱他
Everyone loves him.
你确定不想找一个
Are you sure you don't want to find a doctor
离你家近的医生吗
closer to where you live?
布伦南太太
Mrs. Brennan.
正是那个能让一切变好的男人
You're the man who's gonna make everything better.
邓奇医生
Dr. Duntsch.
我一直在和你的全科医生谈你的脊柱
I've been speaking with your GP about this spine of yours.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表