剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
我多年来一直背痛
I had back pain for years.
后背受伤 摩托车事故
Broke my back. Motorcycle accident.
-轻微背痛 -下背部疼痛
- Light back pain. - Lower back pain.
颈部疼痛
Neck pain.
颈部痛 伴有小指麻木
Pain in the neck and a numb pinky.
麻木感 手指刺痛
Numbness, tingling in my finger.
背疼
Back pain.
我曾经相信他会正确处理
I trusted that he'd do the right thing.
他说他会治愈我们
He told us he was gonna fix it.
那时我们只需要了解这些
That's all we needed to know.
一场噩梦
A nightmare.
我醒来后陷入了一场噩梦
I woke up in a nightmare.
他们一直给我抽血
They were pumping me full of blood...
-我感觉酸痛 -...且不知道原因
- I was sore. - ...and I didn't know why.
-我很疼 -每根骨头都疼
- I hurt. - Every bone hurt.
-我的病情恶化 -我动不了
- I was worse. - I couldn't move.
我一直在哭
I was crying.
-那种痛感 -我从来都没...
- And the pain. - I had never
-我醒来后就瘸了 -...觉得那么疼过
- I woke with a limp. - ...felt pain like that.
我想到的第一件事就是...
The first thing that went through my mind...
没人能告诉我 我到底出了什么问题
And no one could tell me what was wrong with me.
-"他对我做了什么" -我想念她
- "What has he done to me?" - I miss her.
我无法像从前那样和孩子们一起玩耍
I can't play with my children like I used to.
她生前是个非常...
She was a very...
我身上带着一个带着袋子的饲管
I have a feeding tube attached to me with a bag.
...非常好的女人
...very good woman.
我学会了各种控制疼痛的办法
I learned ways to control the pain.
我能说的就这么多
That's all I can say.
我希望能够回到过去
I wish I could go back to the days
回到还不认识克里斯托弗·邓奇的时候
before I met Christopher Duntsch.
死亡医师
第一集
五年前
2012年7月25日星期三
达拉斯医疗中心
-给你 -好的
- Here you go. - Great.
-你漏填了一页 -什么
- You missed one. - What?
告知同意 需要签字
Informed consent. Have to sign that.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - No problem.
就填表上面这部分 姓名 年龄 地址
Just fill out the top- name, age, address,
还有这里所有内容 然后阅读须知
and everything here, and then review all the statements,
在表格最下面签字写日期
and sign and date at the bottom.
-玛德琳·拜尔 -在这里
- Madeline Beyer. - Yeah, right here.
你可以拿到诊疗室填写
You can finish that in exam room.
好的
Oh, okay.
我女儿在停车 然后...
My daughter is parking, and--
他们送你回来后我告诉她
I'll let her know they took you back.
-她可以过来吗 -是的
- She can come? - Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
您需要脱掉所有衣服
You're gonna take everything off
换上病号♥服 拜尔女士
and get into the gown, Ms. Beyer.
-衣服是后面穿脱 -好的
- Open on the back side. - Okay.
您今早服用过药物吗
Have you had any medications this morning?
没有
No.
昨晚8点之后
Anything to eat or drink
有没有喝水和进食 拜尔女士
Since 8:00 P.M. last night, Ms. Beyer?
没有
No.
还有我姓贝尔 就是那个动物
And it's Beyer, like the animal.
大家都会读错
Everyone makes that mistake.
邓奇医生会的手术会很快完成
Dr. Duntsch will have you in and out before you know it.
好的
Okay.
三天后 星期六
我们在为玛德琳·贝尔进行手术
Here we are on Madeline Beyer.
贝尔太太进行了L5-S1脊椎融合术
Mrs. Beyer had an L5-S1 posterior fusion
主刀医生为克里斯托弗·邓奇
performed by Dr. Christopher Duntsch
手术于本周三进行
this past Wednesday.
病人醒来后感到强烈疼痛
Patient awoke reporting intensified pain
且行动受限
and limited mobility.
今天我们进行修复手术
Today, we're performing the revision surgery.
整个脊髓中轴从下脊椎以下
This whole midline structure has been severed
受到严重损坏
from the underlying spine.
里面一团糟
It's just flopping in here.
已经无法为神经提供支撑保护
It provides no protective benefit to the nerves.
我抓住中轴
I just grabbed it.
可以看到它的下面有骨折碎片
Underneath that, you can see fragments of bone
刺进神经
piercing the nerves.
同时 存在的枢椎棘突 我会予以摘除
Also, the spinous process, I'll be removing this.
我刚刚抓住了韧带 露出硬膜
I just grabbed the ligament, and it's exposed the dura,
正不断渗出脊髓液
which is leaking spinal fluid.
下方我看到更多骨骼
I do see down here more bone.
看起来就像油灰
It looks like putty,
被砸碎后四处散落
just smashed in there.
他对她做了什么
What did he do to her?
贝尔太太
Mrs. Beyer?
您感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我感觉很痛
I hurt a lot.
这是预料之中的
Well, that's to be expected.
您的痛感比之前更剧烈还是好转了
Is the pain better or worse than before?
您不需要现在回答
You don't have to answer that right now.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no.
好转 比之前好转
Better. It's better.
好的 我们会安排痛症治疗组过来
Okay, well, we'll get the pain management team up here
给您加大药物剂量
and increase your meds.
您觉得怎么样
How does that sound?
请您帮我个忙
Now, would you do me a favor, please, and...
请压向我的手
press against my hand?
非常好 现在请向后拉
Excellent. Now pull.
脚趾向鼻子的方向
Toes toward your nose.
很好 现在用左脚推我的手
Very good. And now the left against.
您左脚能推我的手吗
Can you push against?
我动不了左脚
I can't move it.
我们会做些检测 看看是哪里不对
Well, we'll run some tests, see what might be amiss.
现在 好好睡一觉 好吗
For now, sleep, okay?
-亨德森医生 -什么事
- Dr. Henderson. - Yes?
不要让他靠近我
I don't want him near me,
再也不要
not ever again.
请您让邓奇医生离我远点
You keep Dr. Duntsch away.
有调查称宝马司机比其他司机更容易犯浑
拜托 它可没宝马那么混球
Ha, come on. It's less douchey than a BMW.
-我开本♥田♥CRV -那也没什么不好
- I drive a CR-V. - Oh, nothing wrong with that.
本♥田♥ 永远有市场
You know, Hondas, they go forever.
配件便宜 二手价格也好
Cheap parts, good resale.
说真的 我提起这事的原因是
Honestly, the only reason I bring it up--
-你能抽吸液体吗 -抽吸
- can you turn up the suction? - Suction.
你看过威尔·法瑞尔那滑稽戏吗
You ever see that Will Ferrell skit?
"捷耶豹"
"Jag-u-ar."
我喜欢威尔·法瑞尔
I love Will Ferrell.
我提起这事的原因是
The only reason I bring it up--
-镊子 -镊子
- bipolara. - Bipolara.
捷豹超级容易引起州警注意
Jag is a super trooper magnet.
有一次我因为主动脉瘤出诊
One time I get called in for an aortic aneurysm
开到了100迈 超速35到40迈
doing a buck. Peddle up 35, 40.
提到时速110迈 州警就开了警灯
Buck ten, trooper throws on his lights,
一路追我到急诊室
chases me right up to the ER.
还跟着我进了刷手间
He follows me into the scrub room.
说他要因为逃避警♥察♥问询逮捕我
He says he's gonna arrest me for evading the police.
我跟他说 来吧 但他得等着
I tell him, go ahead, but he's gonna have to wait.
然后推开手术室门
Throw open the doors of the OR
里面正在给病人开胸
just as they're splitting the patient.
我靠 他那表情
Fuck, his face.
这时机太妙了
Could not have been better timing.
我想是肋骨骨折让我免于接到罚单
I think it was the rib cracking that got me out of the ticket.
早上好 科比医生
Good morning, Dr. Kirby.
德利昂 领导大驾光临
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表