剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
我发神经到愿意来给你打工
I am crazy for being the only person left in town
整个镇上除了我没人愿意来
who wants to work with you!
你在说什么胡话
You're not even making any sense right now.
还记得达恩顿医生吗 记得吗
Remember Dr. Darnton? Remember that?
还有你们的拔屌♥比赛
And your little pecker-pulling match?
所有通路医生都知道了
All the access surgeons found out about it
没人愿意跟你们一起做手术
and don't want to perform with you.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
我明天排了一台L5-S1脊椎融合术
I have an L5-S1 fusion scheduled for tomorrow.
现在没有了
Not anymore!
2012年1月
帕多瓦先生的手术是怎么回事
What happened with Mr. Padua?
手术很顺利
Well, the surgery was normal.
没有任何意外
Nothing out of the ordinary.
除了一个刷手室的技师磨洋工
With the exception of a scrub tech with the pace of molasses,
-还有一个住院医生 -这里写着手术推迟了
- and a resident who-- - Says here the procedure was delayed...
一周时间
for a week.
对 手术排期上遇到些困难
Yes, there were some challenges with the scheduling.
但我们已经解决了
But we accommodated.
困难
Challenges?
那些通路医生 时间都排满了
The access surgeons. They were all booked up.
我在进入管理层之前做了很多年护士
I was a nurse for many years before entering management.
我太懂医生撒谎的路数了
I'm so fluent in doctor bullshit,
你一张嘴我就知道是不是撒谎
I can whiff it all the way from Fort Worth.
听着 我不想惹麻烦
Look, I'm not trying to cause trouble here,
但我觉得
but I think...
这里有些男人的自尊心太脆弱
there are some fragile male egos in this town
他们容不下我
that don't like my style.
你是新来的
You're new here.
你要学着跟这里的人友好相处
It's on you to figure out how to play nice in the sandbox.
我们下了血本跟你合作
We're invested in this partnership,
我们需要知道你是否可靠
and we need to know that we can rely on you.
多谢大奶款待
Thanks for the mammaries!
兄弟 我挺想田纳西的那些姑娘
I miss those Tennessee girls, bro.
她们是真的热爱脱衣舞
They strip for the love of it.
我们需要快速扩张
We need aggressive expansion.
建立品牌
Name recognition.
直接对接客户 介绍他们来就诊
Go to the people directly, then bring them in.
拜托 兄弟 我是带你来找乐子
Come on, man, I brought you here to cheer you up.
-让你不要再想 -你搞砸了 杰瑞
- Take your mind off of-- - You fucked up, Jerry.
我靠你给我介绍新的患者
I relied on you to bring me new patients.
-我给你介绍了 -不够多
- And I did! - Not enough.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你被那女人蛊住了
Motherfuck-- you've been mesmerized.
不要再想她了 兄弟
Get her out of your head, bro.
我认识的傻屌♥不会被这种事吓住
Dumb face I know wouldn't wig out like this.
那些医生 他们就是嫉妒
They're just jealous, all those doctors.
所以才针对你
That's why they came after you.
你在改变格局 他们害怕你的势力
You're changing the game, and they fear your ascendence.
等他们知道你得奖了 就知道厉害了
Wait till they find out you're winning an award.
-得奖 -我告诉过你了
- Award? - I told you.
你是达拉斯的最佳医生
You are the best doc in Dallas.
不如就正式给你颁个奖吧
Might as well make it official.
达拉斯 最佳医生电台
最佳医生 218集
达拉斯 沃斯堡
什么时候给我颁奖呢
When are we doing this?
这就对了 要的就是这精神
Yes! That is what I'm saying.
记在你的日历里了 明天早上九点
It is in your calendar. Tomorrow, 9:00 a.M.
还有一件事 你前阵子说
And another thing, you said a while ago
等我准备好做脖子手术了告诉你
to tell you when I'm ready for you to fix my neck.
你需要新患者 我的脖子也顶不住了
Well, you need patients and my neck fuckin' sucks,
所以我准备好了
so I'm ready.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我当然是
Fuckin' right I am.
有些人不赞同这些
Some people frown on that sort of thing,
给自己的朋友动手术
operating on your friend.
我才不会跟你绝交
Well, I ain't breaking up with you.
要是有人要问 我就说这里是美国
If anyone asks, I'll say this is the U.S. of fuckin' A
如果我要做手术 就要最好的医生
and if I got to be cut open, I want the best.
我就是最好的
And I'm the best.
去吧 兄弟 施展你的魔法
Get in there, man. Work your magic.
团结成就梦想
Teamwork makes the dream work.
-你和我就是团队 老兄 -说得太对了
- You and I are a team, bro. - Goddamn right we are.
球没进
Brick.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你的邻居厌倦了我敲你家的大门
Your neighbor got tired of me banging on your front door,
告诉我能在这找到你
told me where I could find you.
我想知道你是怎么找到我家的吗
Do I want to know how you found my address?
我不知道 你想呢
I don't know, do you?
来个一对一
One on one?
绝不行
Definitely not.
这很尴尬 但是
So this is awkward, but, uh...
你之前问了乔·帕多瓦
You asked about Joe Padua.
2012年1月
他是我家装泳池的人
He's my pool guy.
-你认识他吗 -对 他帮我安装泳池
- You know him? - Yeah, he installed my pool.
我每年春秋会见到他
I see him every spring and fall.
贵的要死 但很值得
He's expensive as shit, but worth it.
手术刀
Scalpel.
很高兴你能在这
It's good to have you here.
我一小时后要跟奥康纳做前路腰椎椎间融合术
I've got an ALIF in a hour with O'Connor,
但那时这里应该已经结束了
but I should be over and out by then.
谁主刀
Who's the performing?
科比 我的好兄弟
Kirby! My man!
天呐
Christ.
你得分离那个
You have to isolate the--
医生 那是神经 神经根
doctor, that's a nerve, a nerve root.
双关节咬骨钳
Double action.
科比医生 是奥康纳医生来电
Dr. Kirby, it's Dr. O'Connor.
好 好的 五分钟 再五分钟
Okay, yeah, five--five minutes, five more minutes.
我发现你发明了双关节咬骨钳的新使用方法
I see you've invented a new use for the double action rongeur.
科比医生 我做过几千次这种手术
Dr. Kirby, I have done thousands of these.
你可以走了
You can take off.
试模
Trial.
骨锤
Mallet.
摩根医生 融合器
Dr. Morgan, cage.
他说如果你还不上去
He says he's going to call Amy Piel
他就打算找艾米·皮尔
if you don't get up there right now.
对对 好的
Right, right. Yes, yes.
-跟他说再稍等一下 好吗 -骨锤
- Just tell him a few seconds, all right? - Mallet.
现在要骨科复位钳
Need the persuaders now.
你错过中线了 需要往左些
You've got it off midline. It needs to go to the left.
-骨锤 -左边
- Mallet. - To the left.
另一个左边
The other left.
这些螺钉简直垃圾 我买♥♥不到其他的
These plugs are shit. I can't get any purchase.
科比医生
Dr. Kirby.
科比医生 感谢你的时间
Dr. Kirby, thank you for your time.
奥康纳医生快发火了 所以
Dr. O'Connor is pitching a hissy fit, so...
你赶紧走吧
You can run along.
我刚才一直在给邓奇的
I just came from removing a sponge
另一个患者手术 从脖子深处取出纱布
from deep inside the neck of one of Duntsch's other patients.
已经缝在那里面好几天了
Been sewn up in there for days.
是意外吗
By accident?
如果是其他医生 当然 但这个不是
Any other doctor, sure. But not this one.
这个男人体内的炎症
And the infection inside this man was...
他就差几分钟就要杀死他了
he was minutes away from killing him.
你是说它
You mean it?
你是指炎症差几分钟就要杀死他了
You mean the infection was minutes away from killing him?
邓奇声称他在这个男人的脖子里发现了肿瘤
Duntsch claimed that he had found a tumor inside this man's neck.
并切了进去
He slices into it.
结果是他的食管
It's his esophagus.
今晚的这个是谋杀未遂
This tonight was attempted murder.
别无其它
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表