剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
that it was-- for him to be away.
对 但他还需要完成第四阶段
Yes, but he still had to complete stage four.
你们能重复刚刚讲过的吗
Could you repeat what you just said, please?
你们没听到那部分
Which part did you miss?
是毒品还是投资人的部分
The drug part or the investor part?
两部分 我们全没听到
All of it. We missed all of it.
我刚在说 邓奇与投资人见了面
I was saying that Duntsch met with investors.
其中包括斯卡顿 开始都很顺利直到...
Skadden among them. Everything was fine until--
我们不清楚是毒品的事
We don't know it was drugs,
但绝对有什么事
but it was definitely something.
他的行为 他的表现退步了
His behavior, his performance devolved.
杰弗里·斯卡顿曾是椎间盘基因公♥司♥投资人吗
Geoffrey Skadden was an investor in Discgenics?
调查研究 亨德森医生 调查研究
Research, Dr. Henderson. Research.
很显然你没做
You've clearly done none.
他是椎间盘基因公♥司♥最早的投资人之一
He was one of the first investors in Discgenics.
温蒂·杨吗
Hi. Wendy Young?
我和你们媒体没什么可说的
I have nothing to say to you media folk.
我不是媒体 我叫米歇尔·舒格特
I'm not media. Name's Michelle Shughart.
我是助理地区检察官
I'm the assistant district attorney
负责克里斯托弗·邓奇的案子
overseeing the Christopher Duntsch case.
我希望问你几个问题
I was hoping to ask you a few questions.
你有传票之类的吗
Well, you got some kind of subpoena or something?
没有 不过我可以申请一个
I don't. But I can get one.
在更正式的环境下询问你
Question you in a more formal setting,
如果那样你更希望那样的话
if that's what you're most comfortable with.
取决于你
It's up to you.
来吧
Come on.
梅森
Mason.
在孟菲斯时 你和他在一起吗
You were with him in Memphis?
对 就一阵子
Yeah. Just for a bit.
两个月 然后我们就搬来达拉斯了
A couple of months before we moved to Dallas.
但你知道他在家时的样子吧
But you know what he was like at home,
在社交场合
in social settings?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
说他是个瘾君子
That he was a druggie?
酒鬼 骗子
An alkie? A fraud?
如果这是你要告诉我的话
If that's what you have to tell me.
你并不比我大几岁
You're not that much older than me.
也许比你小
Probably not.
已经是地检了
And already a DA.
-助理地检 -助理
- Assistant. - Assistant.
你爱你的父母吗
You like your parents?
爱
Yes.
他们对你好吗
Treat you good?
非常好
Very.
-支持你吗 -向来支持
- Support you? - Always.
真好啊 那么完美的人生
Must be nice. Such a perfect life.
我不会帮你的
I'm not gonna help you.
他应该被定罪 他的患者们 他们
He deserves it. His patients, they--
不不不 别说了
No, no, no. Stop.
世间本就苦难
The world's a shitty place.
他把他们往苦难里又推了一下
He dealt them a shitty hand.
我还有个儿子 他要吃
Look, I've got a boy who needs to eat.
要穿 要住 时不时地
Needs a roof, needs clothes, a piece of crap toy
还要从超♥市♥里给他买♥♥点破玩具
from the supermarket now and again.
我也给好工作投简历了
And I applied for the good jobs.
毫无结果
Nothing doing there.
我也不是什么社保大户
And I'm no welfare queen.
因为一旦我开始拿政♥府♥的补贴
'Cause the moment I start taking money from the government's
他们就开始问东问西
when they start poking around
关心梅森过得好不好
wondering about Mason's well-being.
所以现在我只能依靠克里斯的父母
So all I've got right now is Chris's parents
和他们给我的钱
and their checks.
所以
So yeah,
你想知道的话 我会做必要之事
in case you're wondering, I'm gonna do what I have to do.
谢谢你 克里斯托弗·邓奇
Thank you, Christopher Duntsch.
谢谢你的时间
Thank you for your time.
不用谢
Of course.
2021年7月
特丽萨 梅勒妮
Theresa, Melanie,
这是凯勒夫妇
this is Mr. And Mrs. Keller.
-你们好 -幸会
- Howdy. - Pleasure.
摩根医生呢
Where's Dr. Morgan?
她去别的诊所了 这里离她家太远
Newer pastures. The commute was getting to her.
-她住在麦金尼市 对吗 -是的
- She's from McKinney, right? - She is.
距这里还不到二十分钟
It's not 20 minutes from here.
你是说她不再喜欢我了吗
Are you saying she didn't like me anymore?
怎么可能
Hardly possible.
太可惜了 她以前人这么好
Oh, that's too bad. She was lovely.
我想她现在也是 到后面来吧
Still is, I imagine. Come on back.
你现在在达拉斯医疗中心做手术吗
You're operating at the Dallas Medical Center now?
是的 你是我第一位患者
That's right. You're my first case.
不 是我不好
No, I'm sorry.
别啊 没事
Oh, please. Not at all.
我最受不了
It dills my pickle
看到有人填字谜填了一半
that anybody'd fill in half a crossword.
还填错了
Incorrectly, at that.
你进来不到十分钟前我也做过一样的事
I did the same thing not ten minutes before you walked in.
所以你是哪里不舒服了
So what's keeping you from doing the Frug?
脖子还是后背
Neck or back?
是后背
Well, it's my back.
之后身体节节败退
Just one thing after another.
你懂的 你呢
You know. How about you?
脖子
Neck.
医生说我需要做"嘴间盘切除"
Doctor says I need a "disctectomy"?
是这么念的吗
Is that how you say it?
反正我听着都是拉丁文
All Greek, far as I hear.
我儿子明年要结婚了
My son's getting married next year.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-谢谢 -婚礼在哪里
- Thank you. - Where?
都还没定呢 他一直跟我说
Nothing's sorted; he keeps telling me
多的是时间慢慢计划
we got plenty of time to figure it all out.
最后肯定都是你计划
You're gonna be planning it.
这是实话
That's the truth.
这是实话
That's the truth.
你有孩子吗
Kids?
有 有 但是 你也知道
Oh, yes. Yes, but, you know,
婚礼已经...
weddings now are all...
现在已经没我的事了
done and gone for me, though.
也该休息休息了
Time for rest, I suppose.
医生准备好接待你了 亲爱的
Doctor's ready for you, hon.
祝你好运
Well, good luck to ya.
-你也是 亲爱的 -轮到你了 桃乐西
- You too, dear. - Your turn, Dorothy.
我以为你掉进去了 厄尔
Thought you fell in, Earl.
好 到我了 走吧
Yeah, I'm up. Let's go.
-再见 -再见
- I'll see you. - Bye.
2015年 孟菲斯市
舒格特女士 斯卡顿医生可以接待你了
Ms. Shughart, Dr. Skadden will see you now.
舒格特女士 请进
Ms. Shughart. Please come in.
幸会 请坐吧
Nice to meet you. Won't you have a seat?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 杰瑞 很高兴见到你
Hi, Jerry. Nice to meet you.
你喜欢篮球吗
Like basketball?
我喜欢篮球
I like basketball.
能帮助我放空自己
Helps take my mind off things,
释放压力
blow off steam.
我就切入正题了
I'll jump in.
我在试图建立一种行为模式
I'm trying to establish a pattern
来证明邓奇医生的鲁莽行事
to prove Dr. Duntsch's recklessness.
根据我的调查
From what I can ascertain,
早在医学院时期他就出现了这种行为
it goes as far back as medical school.
可以这么说吗
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表