剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
你这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我家一直只有我和我妈
I mean, it was just me and my mom,
我这辈子都是 没爸爸
you know, my whole life. No dad.
-在我看来 这个女人... -杰瑞
- And now I see it, this woman... - Jerry.
她美丽性感 呼风唤雨
She's coming in all hot to trot.
杰瑞 不会离开温蒂 好吗
Jerry, I'm not leaving Wendy, okay?
我也不会离开孩子 好吗
And I'm not leaving the baby, okay?
金有野心 有自信
Kim is ambitious, she's confident,
她的简历很出色
she has an impressive resume,
而我需要最厉害的人为我工作
and I need the best people working for me.
金是我的医生助理
Kim's my physician's assistant.
好吧
Okay.
一个月后
现在不行 现在不行
Not now, not now.
-我们什么时候谈 -宝贝 现在不行 不
- When are we gonna talk? - Babe, not now. No! Not now.
不 我不在乎 我们要有孩子了
No, I don't give a shit. We're having a baby.
而你还没对此发表过任何建议
And you haven't said a word about it.
好吧
Fine.
如果你想谈 我们谈吧
If you wanna talk, let's talk.
你不想要这个孩子吗
You don't want to have this baby?
我们只在一起几个月 温蒂
We've only been together a couple months, Wendy.
抱歉我并不为此雀跃
Sorry if I'm not lighting cigars.
那几这样了
So that's it?
"谢谢上♥床♥ 再见女士"
"Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am"?
不
No.
听着 我不指望你完全理解
Look, I don't expect you to fully grasp this,
但我现在所做的一切
but everything that I'm doing
都是在帮你实现最大的梦想
will help you live past your wildest dreams.
我有计划
I have a plan.
我只需要你去年护士学校
All I need is for you to go to nursing school.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗
You fucking kidding me?
我不是克里斯世界的附属品
I'm not an accessory in Chris's world.
温蒂 饶了我吧
Wendy, give me a break.
你之前不介意扮演医生的女友
You had no problem playing the role of doctor's girlfriend,
但现在当情况不合你意时
but now when it's not working for you,
突然这就成了问题吗
all of a sudden it's an issue?
你的一切都没合我的意
Nothing with you has ever worked for me.
-我总要听你的 -胡说
- It's always been on your terms. - Oh, bullshit.
胡说八道 温蒂
That is fucking bullshit, Wendy.
我本来想去加州洛杉矶分校 那是我的首选
I wanted to go to UCLA; that was my first choice,
但你说你不肯搬
but you're the one that said you wouldn't move
除非我们来达拉斯 因为你阿姨住在费里斯
unless we came to Dallas because of your aunt in Ferris.
所以别假装这一路
So don't pretend like it's been me
一直是我拖着你东奔西跑
just dragging you along for this whole ride.
-你怪我吗 -天呐
- You're blaming me? - Oh, Jesus!
你能别把自己当受害者了吗 试试 看会如何
Can you not play the victim? Just try it. See what happens.
是你想要一个男友
You're the one who wanted a boyfriend
给你买♥♥鞋 买♥♥香水 买♥♥化妆品
who could buy your shoes and your perfume and your makeup
给你付房♥租 还有其他的东西
and pay your rent and whatever the fuck else.
你知道吗 恭喜 你做到了
And you know what? Congratulations, you got it.
你赢了 你得偿所愿了
You won in life. You got what you wanted.
但生活是把双刃剑
But life is a double-edged fucking sword.
这就是与神交往要付出的代价
This is what it's like to date a god.
-跟上点 -你或许能骗过那些书呆子
- Keep up. - You might be able to hustle these stuffy,
沉默寡言的混账 但骗不了我
buttoned-up assholes, but not me.
我知道你是个冒牌货
I know you're a fraud,
总假装自己什么都知道 但你不知道
always acting like you know everything, but you don't.
你都保不住工作
You can't even keep a job.
这是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
椎间盘基因公♥司♥不要你了
They dumped your ass out of DiscGenics.
-我还在董事会 -"还在董事会"
- I'm on the board! - "On the board"
意味着他们以你为耻 连开除你都觉得丢人
means they're too embarrassed by you to fire you!
我光是踏入这座城市 就赚了五十万
I made $1/2 million just by stepping foot in this city!
而你拥有的一切都是因为我
And everything that you have is because of me!
我从臭水沟里把你捡了起来
I picked you up out of the fucking gutter,
要是我愿意 还能把你扔回去
and I can throw you right back there if I want.
你会沦落为臭不要脸的荡♥妇♥
You'll end up some sagging hussy
为了几个零钱跳脱衣舞
working the pole for chump change.
你知道吗
And you know what?
如果我说实话
If I'm being perfectly honest,
你现在能做的最好的事情
the best thing you could probably do
就是把孩子打掉
is abort that fucking baby,
因为你不是那种能抚养孩子的人
because you are not the type of person who can raise it.
我是带着爱意说这些
And I'm saying that with love
因为我想帮你在生命中取得成功
because I am trying to help you win in life!
-去你的 -去你的
- Fuck you! - Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
-喂 开门 开... -去你的
- Hey, open this--open the-- - Fuck you!
-妈的 -得州墨西哥餐 各位
- Fuck! - Tex-Mex, y'all. Hey!
-开门 -去你的 克里斯 去你的
- Open this door! - Fuck you, Chris! Fuck you!
-不知感恩的婊♥子♥ -搞什么
- Ungrateful bitch! - Hey! What the fuck?
-开门 开门 -出去
- Open up! Open up! - Get out!
都给我闭嘴 你们两个
Hey, shut the fuck up! Both of you.
-出去 -给我开门
- Get out! - Open the fuck up!
滚出我的酒店房♥间
Get out of my goddamn hotel room!
-带他离开 -你得冷静
- Get him out of here! - You need to calm down.
-带他走 -妈的
- Get him out! - Fuck.
-好 -放开我
- All right. - Get off of me!
-冷静 兄弟 冷静 -放开我
- Cool it, bro. Cool it, bro. - Get off of me!
好吧 发生什么了
All right. What the hell happened?
我们得谈谈这个 好吗
Hey, we have to talk about this, okay?
妈的
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Ah, fuck.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
希望在未来
Hopefully, in the future,
你可以远离这个伤到你的不知好歹的混♥蛋♥
you stay away from whatever unsavory character did this to you.
是我自己弄破的
I did it to myself.
你不想说 我无所谓
You don't care to share, fine by me.
但别让我们关系的新阶段有一个
Let's not kick this new phase of our relationship off...
不真实的开端
With an untruth.
新阶段
New phase?
公♥司♥章程
Articles of incorporation
给得州神经外科研究所的
for the Texas Neurosurgical Institute.
你正式营业了 邓奇医生
You're officially official, Dr. Duntsch.
诊所正式开张 有了爷们的伤疤
Clinic's up and running, got a gnarly man scar.
好多需要庆祝的
So much to make whoopee about.
经典
Classy.
多数人思想保守
Most people are so close-minded...
眼界狭窄 只关注自己微小封闭的世界
so narrowly focused on their tiny, little cocooned worlds
他们都不理解我给他们
that they don't even understand the greatness
带来的旷世伟业
that I am offering them.
但没关系
But that's okay,
因为如果我要站在他们面前一千次
because if I have to stand in front of them a thousand times
解释我的天才 让他们理解
to explain my genius to them to make them understand...
那也值得
then it's all worth it.
而且一切从贝勒医院开始
And it starts at Baylor.
我会让他们理解
I am going to make them understand.
而且这不是什么不可阻挡力的悖论
And this isn't the unstoppable force paradox,
因为只有我
because there's only me.
我会实现一切
I embody everything.
这是什么
And what am I looking at here?
一根嵌入软组织的螺钉
A screw imbedded in soft tissue.
2013年1月
达拉斯镇检察官办公室
他完全没钉到脊椎里
He missed the spine entirely.
如果你想告诉我该相信什么
If what you're telling me is to be believed,
那在我看来 这是无能的证明
then it seems to me that this is a case of incompetence.
我可以把马戏团猴子训练地比这聪明
I can train a couple of circus monkeys to do a better job.
你喜欢什么样的牛排 亚布鲁先生
How do you like your steak, Mr. Yarborough?
这是要说比喻了吗
Do I feel an analogy coming on?
得州土生土长的牛
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表