剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
你要攻的是这个
this is yours.
懂了吗
You got it?
搞定
Booyah.
好了 我们去喝酒吧
Great. Let's drink.
-走一遍吗 -你知道去哪里找我
- Run it? - You know where to find me.
你有车吧 成 兄弟
Got the sled? Okay, man.
搞什么
Come on!
你们好 有什么事吗
Hello? Help you?
-你人在哪里 -乔什
- Where the hell are you? - Josh?
马上来
Be right up.
亨德森医生
Dr. Henderson.
能问你几个问题吗
Can we ask you a couple questions?
这位是科比医生
This is Dr. Kirby.
给你们拿点喝的吗
May I get you something?
-不必 谢谢 -可以来瓶啤酒
- No, thank you. - Beer would be great.
当然 我想我有
Sure. I think I have a--
等一下 你是想说爱尔啤酒吗
Whoa, whoa, wait. Are you gonna say an IPA?
是啊
Yeah.
认真的吗 算了
Seriously? Forget it.
现在都没有正经啤酒了吗
What happened to beer?
你要百威 人家给你爱尔
You ask for a Bud, you get an IPA.
你要康胜 人家还是给你爱尔
You ask for a Coors, you get an IPA.
-日子难过啊 是吧 -的确
- Life is hard for you, right? - Can be.
你们有什么事
What's going on?
听着 只要你觉得不自在
Now, if at any moment you feel uncomfortable--
我们要搞垮邓奇 你要加入吗
We're going after Duntsch. You in?
你就像个浮躁的小屁孩
You're like a restless toddler.
我们计划向得州医委会
We're planning on reporting Duntsch
举报邓奇
to the Texas Medical Board.
但我们需要更多证据
But we need more information.
我们可以不公开你的姓名 但要是
Now, we don't have to use your name, but if--
公开吧 你们尽管拿去
Use my name. It's all yours.
玛德琳·贝尔入院
Madeline Beyer came in
接受椎板切除和脊柱融合手术
for an elective laminectomy and spinal fusion.
非常简单明了
Totally straightforward.
我们查看了上周的术前小结
We reviewed the pre-op notes from last week.
邓奇为贝尔女士制定的手术方案
Duntsch's plan for Mrs. Beyer's procedure
很全面 很合理
was sound, well-reasoned.
他熟悉相关知识
He knew the science.
他很清楚自己在手术中要做些什么
He knew what he was supposed to do heading into the OR.
你说是就是吧 先生
If you say so, sir.
对我来说 手术从头至尾就是一场灾难
To me, it was a disaster from the start.
他迟到了
He showed up late.
不是主刀医生那种迟到 是严重迟到
And not surgeon late-- late, late.
等到他终于姗姗来迟
And when he finally gets there,
我才注意到他的手术服
that's when I noticed his scrubs.
上面有个洞
There was a hole in them.
一个洞
A hole?
第一次是在萝丝·凯勒那场手术时看见
First saw it a few days before at Rose Keller's operation.
你是说他一连几天穿着
You saying he was wearing
同一身手术服做了好几台手术
the same scrubs for days into surgeries?
周二伯克女士的手术上 又看见那个洞
At Mrs. Burke's surgery on Tuesday, hole.
没穿内♥裤♥ 三台手术都是如此
No underwear, three surgeries in a row.
不好意思 那个 那个洞在哪里呢
Sorry. Where--where was this hole?
-这有什么关系 -很有关系
- How is that relevant? - Oh, it's relevant.
在后面
In the back.
在后面"那里"
In the back, back?
菊花那里有个洞
A hole in the a-hole?
贝尔女士的手术上
All through Mrs. Beyer's surgery,
他全程在嘟囔着桃乐西·伯克
he was mumbling about Dorothy Burke.
他心事重重 然后出血方面
He was preoccupied. And then the blood?
一台腰椎融合手术
A lumbar fusion--
合理的出血量是多少
acceptable blood loss would be what?
二百 二百五十毫升
200, 250 ccs?
她出血量高达一千七百毫升
She lost 1,700 ccs of blood.
那么大的量 我们当然非常担心
That much blood loss? Of course we were worried.
一周前
玛德琳·贝尔
她在大出血 你得止血
There's a hemorrhage here. You need to fix it.
做好你该死的工作
Do your goddamn job
控制住她的血压
and get her blood pressure under control.
我什么都看不见 抽吸血水
I can't see anything. Get the blood out of my field.
螺钉
Screw.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我觉得螺钉的位置偏了
I believe the screw is out of place.
我知道要对准哪里
I know where it is.
应该往左一点
It should be a little left.
病人的左边
Patient's left.
我看过X光片的好吗 我知道对准哪里
I did a fucking visual, okay? I know where it is.
医生 钉杆看起来
Doctor, it looks like the screw
好像没对准椎弓根
might have missed the pedicle.
好像插♥进♥这边的软组织里了
It seems to be in soft tissue here.
这小子嗑药了吗
Is this guy on something?
有人听我说话吗
Am I talking to myself?
把C型臂X光机挪回伯克女士身上
Reposition the C-arm on Mrs. Burke now.
-你是说贝尔女士 -你知道我在说谁
- You mean Mrs. Beyer? - You know what I mean!
融合器 把融合器给我
Cage. Give me the cage.
看起来螺钉还是在骨头外侧
Looks like the screw is still outside the bone.
X光片没屁用 融合器给我
The X-rays are bullshit. Get me the cage.
锤子
Mallet.
开颅手术
Craniotomy.
推桃乐西·伯克去做术前准备
Get Dorothy Burke into pre-op.
桃乐西·伯克 我们得做完这台 先生
Dorothy Burke? We need to finish this, sir.
我知道 谢谢你
I'm aware of that. Thank you.
去给桃乐西·伯克做开颅术前准备
Get Dorothy Burke prepped for a craniotomy.
先生 我们医院没有资格
Sir, this hospital doesn't have privileges
进行开颅手术
to perform a craniotomy.
-去预约 -我们没有器材
- Schedule it. - We don't have the equipment.
你们他妈有什么我就用什么
I'll do it with whatever the fuck you do have.
去给我预约 现在就去
Just get it scheduled. Now.
很抱歉 先生 我没法预约
I'm sorry, sir, but I can't schedule it
因为我们医院没资格做开颅手术
because we do not perform craniotomies at this hospital.
或许我们可以给伯克女士
Maybe we could transfer Mrs. Burke
转院去有相应器材的医院
out to an equipped facility.
贝勒普莱诺医院可以做
Baylor Plano has privileges for that.
叫你做什么你就去做
When I tell you to do something, you do it.
你想在她的脑袋上钻洞 先生
You're talking about drilling a hole into her skull, sir.
把护士长给我叫来
Get the charge nurse in here.
赶紧
Now.
钉棒
Rod.
安东尼医生
Dr. Anthony?
我们那台腰椎手术出了点小问题
There's a slight issue with our lumbar case.
你不接着说是想让我猜吗
Am I supposed to guess what that issue is?
问题出在邓奇医生
Dr. Duntsch.
谁啊 新来的那个吗
Who's that? The new guy.
对 这是他第一周
Yes. This is his first week.
他想要安排一场开颅手术
He's requesting a craniotomy.
一台腰椎手术还要开颅
Brain surgery on a lumbar case?
不 主任 是给另一位病人开颅
No, sir. It's for a different patient.
-桃乐西·伯克 -我才不管
- Dorothy Burke. - I don't give a shit.
-我们这里没法做开颅 -我告诉过他了
- We don't do craniotomies. - I've told him that, sir.
我想可能你跟他说会比较有用
I think he'd like to hear it from you.
我叫你去找护士长
I asked for the charge nurse.
他给你找来了外科主任
Yeah, well, you got the chief of surgery.
我的患者 治疗方案我说了算
She's my patient. Her treatment is my decision.
我的医院我说了算
Well, today, this is my hospital.
你申请我们医院的行医权时
And when you applied for privileges here,
没看清表格上写着
you didn't check the little red box
我们不做脑外科手术
that said "brain surgeries."
你这是在打断一场
You are interrupting
极为复杂细致的腰椎融合手术
an extremely delicate spinal fusion.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表