剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
听上去我们需要在这边的神经
It sounds like we need to relieve some pressure
释放一些压力
on that nerve right here.
但只是个简单的微创手术
But it's a simple micro lami.
二十分钟就能搞定
We should have you in and out in 20 minutes.
-二十 -对
- 20? - Yeah.
在高原地区烧开水煮意面都比这时间长
It takes longer to boil a pot of pasta at a high altitude.
我们的日程怎么样
What's the schedule looking like?
我不确定 邓奇医生
I'm not sure, Dr. Duntsch.
贝勒医院有空闲的手术室给我们用吗
Did Baylor clear some of their operating rooms for our use?
不如你联♥系♥他们 问问情况吧
Why don't you give them a call and find out?
一有空我们就安排你
We'll get you in first available.
好了
Now...
2014年5月
你有毒瘾和酒瘾吗 先生
Do you have a drug and alcohol problem, sir?
没有 先生 从来没有
No, sir, never have.
我们在丹佛外找到了邓奇医生
We caught up with Dr. Duntsch outside Denver
他现在住在那里
where he now lives.
我与一位医生谈过
I talked to a doctor
对方称你是个反♥社♥会♥者和凶手
who said you're a sociopath and a killer.
你有回应吗
Do you have a response?
有 我会处理这事的
Yeah, I'm gonna deal with that
当我为自己辩护时 我会用诽谤反诉对方
in the context of libel later when I'm defending myself.
他的患者都说还有更佳的惩罚方式
His patients all say there's a more fitting punishment.
舒格特女士 这太棒了
Ms. Shughart, this is amazing.
我或许有点自不量力
You know, I may have bitten off a mouthful.
-我们明白 -我们能帮忙吗
- We get it. - How can we help?
我需要证明邓奇故意伤害了这些人
I need to prove that Duntsch assaulted these people,
他应该知道自己在对患者做什么
that he should've known what he was doing to his patients.
而唯一的方法是区分
The only way to do that is to differentiate
正常医学手术和他所作所为的区别
between a normal medical procedure and what he did.
而做到这点的唯一办法是教陪审团
And the only way to do that is to be able to teach
一个简单易懂版本的神经外科手术
a stripped-down version of neurosurgery to the jury.
所以
So...
我需要你们教我神经外科
I need you to teach me neurosurgery.
"疼痛
"Pain.
疼痛是患者求医最普遍的原因
"Pain is the most common reason patients seek medical care.
疼痛包含感官和情感成分
"Pain has sensory and emotional components
且通常被分为急性或慢性
"And is often classified as acute or chronic.
急性疼痛通常与焦虑有关"
Acute pain is frequently associated with anxiety,"
所以我母亲与我父亲上♥床♥了
and that's how my mother slept with my father.
鲍勃 看起来学生都神游了
Bob, looks like we've lost the class.
不不
No, no, no.
也许 没错
Maybe. Yes.
或许你是个更有经验的学生 对吧
Well, maybe you're more experiential learners, huh?
好 你 上来
All right, you, Come on up here,
把衬衫脱了 弯腰趴在桌上
lose the shirt, and bend over the table.
我是个医生 你们都是律师
I'm a doctor. You are all lawyers.
快来
Come on.
好了 注意了
Okay, pay attention.
后背这边的脊椎
Here we have the prominent vertebra
叫做隆椎 即C7
in the lower neck, the C7.
好 我要把它标记出来 C7
Okay, I'm just going to mark it out here--C7.
不不 医生 医生 医生
No, no, no. Doctor, Doctor, Doctor, Doctor.
你标得太大了
You're marking it too big
因为这会和T1脊椎重合
because it's going to overlap with the T1.
我怎么能看得见
How am I supposed to see that
我又没打开他的身子看到里面
if I'm not actually inside of his body?
如果你做手术不像说话这么快
Well, if you don't operate as fast as you talk--
兰德尔·科比是位杰出的外科医生
Randall Kirby is the preeminent surgeon--
我宣布 死亡时间就是现在
I'm calling it. Time of death is right now.
我们明天再试试吧
Let's try again tomorrow?
有谁想去吃饭吗
Anybody want to grab a bite?
这附近有个不错的餐馆
There's a neat little place around the corner
有清晨特惠套餐
with an early-bird special.
你可真是执着
You are nothing if not consistent.
小排骨加配菜 三块
Short rib sliders, $3.
不如你给他们看看你的退休卡
Why don't you throw your AARP card down
也许能用两块五就拿下
and maybe you can get it for $2.75.
退休卡不是这个用途 但是
Well, that's not exactly how it works, but--
我们坐你的车过去看看吧
Let's hop on your Rascal and find out.
-虐待老人 -谢谢
- Elder abuse. - Thank you.
-他还没那么老 -不不
- He's not that old. - No, no.
玛德琳·贝尔超过了65岁
Madeline Beyer's over 65 years old.
她符合要求
She qualifies.
致老人或未成年人受伤
Injury to an elderly person or a minor.
如果用这个罪名
With that charge,
就不会限制起诉范围
there's no limit to the scope of the complaint.
我们可以同时囊括所有受害者
We can introduce all of our victims,
甚至是那些在我们辖区外的
even the ones outside our jurisdiction.
展示犯罪意图
Show intent,
最高刑期是终生监禁
and the maximum sentence is life in prison.
该死 她不想出庭作证
Shit. She doesn't want to testify.
不如我去找她谈谈吧
Why don't you let me talk to her?
我们必须谨慎对待这事 科比医生
We may need a lighter touch, Dr. Kirby.
无 无意冒犯
No--no offense
不 我们说好了 一个月一次
No, we had an agreement. We said once a month.
-这次来就算一个月两次了 -温蒂 拜托
- This would be twice a month. - Wendy, please.
不行 你走
No, fly away.
不
No.
儿子
Hey, buddy.
-我给你带了东西 -谢谢
- I brought you something. - Thanks.
这是送你的
That's for you.
这个小球是干什么的
Hey, what is with this little dinky ball?
我们得给你买♥♥个标准大小的球
We got to get you a regulation ball
如果你以后想在野马队打球的话
if you're ever going to play for the Broncos.
好了 我要报♥警♥说你私闯民宅和绑♥架♥
Okay, I'm calling the cops for trespassing and kidnapping.
他也是我儿子 温蒂 这公♥寓♥也是我花的钱
He's my son, too, Wendy, and I pay for this apartment.
不 是你♥爸♥为这地方花钱
No, your dad pays for this place.
给我滚出去 胖子
Get the fuck out of here, fat boy.
该死 你她妈是谁
Shit. Who the fuck is--Ow!
住手 你俩都是
Stop it! Both of you!
肖恩 肖恩 住手 肖恩 住手
Shawn! Shawn, stop! Shawn, stop!
住手 肖恩
Stop, Shawn!
爸
Dad?
爸 我需要帮助 我...
Dad, I need help. I was...
我被抢劫了
I was robbed.
我需要些 我需要你给我寄点钱
I need some--I need you to send me money.
我被抢劫了 我需要帮助 拜托
I was robbed. I need some help, please.
拜托 就给我寄点钱吧 寄到达拉斯
Please, just send me some money, to Dallas.
求你了 爸
Please, Dad.
丹佛
-我给你寄钱了 克里斯 -我没心情 爸
- I sent you money, Chris. - I'm not in the mood, Dad.
你问我要钱 我也给你了
You asked me, and I sent you money.
我知道
I know.
商店行窃 商店行窃
Shoplifting? Shoplifting.
首先是酒驾 现在又是商店行窃
First, it was a DUI, and now it's shoplifting.
-我说了会还你钱 -你要怎么还
- I told you I'd pay you back. - How are you going to do that?
继续问我借钱
You gonna borrow some more money from me
把之前欠的还给我吗
to pay me back the money you owe me?
-是温蒂 -才不是
- It's Wendy. - It's not.
-就是 -闭嘴 克里斯
- It is. - Stop it, Chris.
-就是温蒂 -你总是
- It's Wendy. - You know, you keep playing
在悬崖边试探 还奇怪自己为什么坠落
to the edges, and you wonder why you're falling off.
-她不让我见梅森 -她做得对
- She won't let me see Mason. - Well, good for her.
这是你活该
You deserve what you get.
一年后
来点吗
Want?
得州永远不会恢复我的行医执照了
Texas is never gonna reinstate my medical license.
也许这是件好事
Well, maybe that's a good thing.
甚至没人愿意雇我做研究
Nobody'll even hire me to do research.
我做了那么多 成就了那么多
After everything I've done, everything I've achieved...
现在一无所有
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表