剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
"No, I cannot recommend him."
我可以给你看他的手术记录
I can read you the form for privileges,
但只有他在这里工作的时候
but it only relates to his time here.
你只能为自己直接看到的事物作证
You're only allowed to attest to what you directly observe,
在那段时间你会观察
that period of time the observation is made,
你的角色是观察者
and your role as observer--
看在他训练期间发生了什么
what happened during his training.
那我们给你看的片子呢
What about the images we've provided you with?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
恐怕我只得把这个球踢还给达拉斯医疗中心
I-I'm afraid I'd have to throw the ball back to Dallas.
所有这些 都是他在得克萨斯州干的
What happened, he did in Texas.
让你觉得那里的医院
Makes you think the hospitals there
会接受任何喘气的外科医生
will take any surgeon with a pulse.
我明白你们为什么生气
I see why you're so upset--
这些医院没有报告他
these hospitals not reporting him,
没有好好审查他
not vetting him properly.
但这是得克萨斯州的问题
But this is a Texas problem...
而不是田纳西州的问题
not a Tennessee problem.
A·施密特
R·拉莫斯
A·李
C·佩梅洛
J·韦尔奇
P·卡塔普
J·弗雷尔
A·辛格
R·比伯
R·米勒
你好 我是克里斯托弗·邓奇
Hi, it's Christopher Duntsch.
克里斯托弗·邓奇医生来电
Dr. Christopher Duntsch calling.
只是跟进一下
Just following up on that exam
你几周前做过的检查
you had a couple of months ago.
我只想看看你是否还有兴趣做手术
I just wanted to see if you're still interested in surgery
消除所有病痛
to correct all that pain.
我依然在贝勒普莱诺医院外工作
I'm still working out of Baylor-Plano,
但实际上我在另一家医院开始工作了
but I did actually start working at another hospital.
A·李
我只是跟进一下 你的脖子还疼吗
I'm just following up. How's that neck pain?
脚会刺痛吗
A tingling foot?
检查免费
The exam is free.
P·卡塔普
你有兴趣
You are interested.
C·佩梅洛
你搬家了
Oh, you moved.
搬去州外了
Out of state.
C·佩梅洛
知道吗 一月是脊柱健康宣传月
You know, January is Spinal Health Awareness Month.
喂
Hello?
R·拉莫斯
布鲁姆太太
Mrs. Bloom?
他去世了
He passed.
我会代你向杰瑞问好
I will say hi to Jerry for you.
金很好
Kim is great.
是的
Yeah.
不 她很好
No, she's great.
杰瑞
Well, Jerry...
往前看了
moved on.
A·辛格
那是一个细微骨裂
That's a hairline fracture.
如果不治 你可能会瘫痪
You--you could be paralyzed if you don't correct it.
金很好
Kim is great.
J·韦尔奇
是的
Yes.
是的 好的
Yes, yes.
我保证不会再打来了
I promise I'll never call back.
得克萨斯州神经外科研究所
克里斯托弗·邓奇医生
医学博士
工作时间
周一至周四 上午9:00至下午5:00
周五 上午10:00至下午4:00
邓奇医生
Dr. Duntsch?
著名的邓奇医生吗
The Dr. Duntsch?
你有什么事吗 我们要关门了
Can I help you? We're kind of closing up.
我叫斯坦·诺瓦克
I'm Stan Novak.
这是我在你门上发现的
I, uh, found 'em in your door.
这是那个该死的办公室经理
Oh, it's that damn office manager--
总是丢三落四
so scatterbrained.
你什么时候伤到了脖子
When did you hurt your neck?
六年前的摩托车车祸
Motorcycle crash six years ago.
我的背动过五次手术了
I've had five back surgeries.
你怎么知道我脖子有问题
How'd you know it was my neck?
我靠这个谋生
It's kind of what I do for a living.
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
当痉挛发作时
when the spasms happen,
感觉就像电击
it feels like an electric shock?
任何一点事就会引发这病
Oh, any little thing sets 'em off.
有时我开车时也会发作
Sometimes hits me when I'm driving.
我差点冲出马路
I almost go off the road.
是的 这是莱尔米特氏征
Yeah, that's Lhermitte's sign.
我们可以做颈椎融合术
We're looking at a cervical fusion.
你的脊髓严重受压
You got severe compression of the spinal cord,
但假如我们减轻压力 你能完全康复
but if we decompress that, you'll have a full recovery.
我见过很多医生 但我只想要你
I've seen so many doctors, but I wanted you.
看过你获奖的视频
Saw your award video.
最佳医生
Best Docs.
最佳医生
最佳医生推荐网
通常来说患者因为脊椎有关的疼痛
Two reasons why patients normally present
去看医生主要有两个原因...
to their doctors for pain related to the spine--
第一个与周围神经系统有关
the first is related to the peripheral nervous system.
被称为神经根病
That's called radiculopathy.
这通常和脊椎结果的压♥迫♥
Now, that's normally associated with compression
或者退行性病变
or degenerative changes
导致神经受到刺♥激♥有关 或者呢...
to the spinal structure irritating the nerve, or--
在得州获得最佳医生奖
Award for best doctor in Texas, huh?
你正好赶上我正在进行业务扩张
You caught me in the middle of an expansion.
眼下我的人手有点紧
I'm a little short-staffed right now.
你还是能做 对吗
You can still do it, right?
我在贝勒的时间都订满了
I'm all booked up at Baylor,
但我刚刚在大学综合医院开始执业
but I did just start at University General.
我可以给你挤进去
I can squeeze you in there.
2009年
投资者
我们理解流程 邓奇
We get the process, Duntsch.
而且我们的确喜欢突破性的技术
And we do like disruptive tech.
那你们就会喜欢椎间盘基因公♥司♥
Then you're gonna love DiscGenics.
我被迫参加过
Oh, it's just that I was forced to take
一个"从及格到良好"的课程 高中生物
the "D to a C" program, in high-school biology, so--
我大学化学得了他妈的A
I put the fucking A in AP chem,
但我还是不明白那是干什么的
and I still don't get what it does.
好吧 简而言之
Okay, brass tacks--
我要发明一个让脊椎永葆青春的注射药品
I'm inventing an injectable fountain of youth for the spine.
-对他的老二有用吗 -那是第二阶段
- Work for his wanker? - That's phase two.
有希望啊
Hey, there's hope.
简单地说 干细胞替代椎间盘
Look, simply put, stem cells take over diseased cells
生病的细胞并修复它们
in spinal discs and repair them.
进展到什么程度了
How far along is it?
我们现在正在寻找投资伙伴来募集资金
We're looking for partners right now to raise capital
基于我们已经创造出的资产
based on lead assets that we've already generated.
你们看 我要开♥发♥一个关键的流程
I mean, look, I am developing a key process
来控制干细胞
in the manipulation of stem cells,
但 同样重要的是
but, equally important,
我们的竞争对手如果想要进入这个领域
our competitors are going to need to use this step
他们也会需要走这一步
if they want to play in our space.
我们有了技术专利 他们就得为此付钱
We'll own it, and they'll have to pay.
你是怎么产生这个想法的
And how'd you come up with the concept?
致幻剂
LSD.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
2年后
给国王让开路
Make way for the king.
MISI是他妈什么玩意儿
Yo, what the fuck's a MISI?
脊椎微创学会...
Minimally Invasive Spine Institute--
缩写是MISI
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表