剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
这是玛德琳·贝尔
Here we are on Madeline Beyer.
今天我们进行修复手术
Today, we're performing the revision surgery.
2012年7月
整个脊髓中轴从下脊椎以下
This whole midline structure has been severed
受到严重损坏
from the underlying spine.
我刚刚抓住了韧带 露出硬膜
I just grabbed the ligament and it's exposing the dura,
正不断渗出脊髓液
which is leaking spinal fluid.
下方我看到更多骨骼
I do see down here more bone.
看起来就像油灰
It looks like putty.
被砸碎后四处散落
It's just smashed in there.
他对她做了什么
What did he do to her?
40岁男性选择性手术
灾难性神经损伤
骨骼重建
审查委员会
低血容量性休克 术中出血 主血管破裂
切断主动脉
导致截肢
出血量超过1700毫升
我详细地描述了手术细节
我回答了病人的所有问题
我看了你们传真过来的照片
I reviewed the photo you faxed over.
然后呢
And?
那就是克里斯托弗·邓奇
That is Dr. Christopher Duntsch.
-你之前知道吗 -不知道
- Did you know? - No.
你知道他有什么能耐吗
Did you know what he was capable of?
不知道
No.
他在那里据称所做的事情
The things he is reportedly doing there,
我在这里从没见过
I never saw here.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
死亡医师
第二集
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
今年有计划送我一朵吗
One of those for me this year?
我知道不送为妙
I know better than that.
来 跟我换吧
Here, trade me.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
桃乐西·伯克
我理解他们的意思
I get what they've been telling me.
脑死亡
Braindead.
我明白他们说的意思
I know what they're saying.
46年来我天天望着她的脸庞
And I've been looking at that face every day for 46 years.
她就像现在这样
That's what she looks like
在她睡着后
when she's asleep.
你跟我说昔人不再
You want to tell me when a person stops being a person?
那开颅手术呢
What about the craniotomy?
什么意思
What do you mean?
邓奇医生说他能通过开颅手术救活她
Duntsch said he could save her with a craniotomy.
-我不这么认为 -你不认为吗
- I don't think so. - You don't think?
我知道
I know.
值得一试 不是吗
It'd be worth a shot, wouldn't it?
-不 -为什么
- No. - Why no?
她已经回不来了 厄尔
She's beyond that now, Earl.
你又不是她的医生
You're not her doctor.
这点我知道
I know that.
你来这问了一堆问题
You come in here asking questions,
还要看她的病历 现在你却跟我说不行
asking to look at her files, and now you're telling me no?
我和桃乐西一起学习如何驾船
Dorothy and I learned how to sail together.
我们年初买♥♥了船
We bought a boat.
只是艘24英尺的小游艇
It was just a 24-foot cruiser earlier this year.
停在得克萨荷马湖
Docked on Lake Texoma.
那里好吗
Nice up there?
很好
Nice.
安静
Quiet.
特别是冬天的时候
Especially in winter.
我们攒了30年的钱才终于买♥♥下船
It took us 30 years to buy that boat.
为什么花了这么久才买♥♥那艘船
Why did it take us so long to buy that boat?
我儿子也来过这里
My son was here
就往那走几扇门
just a few doors up that way.
九年前的这个星期
Nine years ago this week,
他弥留了一个月
he lasted a month.
我还以为 还以为我掌控着局面
I thought I was--I thought I was managing the situation.
我以为有人漏掉了什么
I figured someone had missed something.
毕竟我当了一辈子医生
I mean, this is what I do my whole life.
我拯救生命
I save people,
不论任何人跟我说什么
and no matter what anybody told me,
不论他们如何尝试说服我
how they tried to convince me otherwise,
我幻想
I assumed...
装作
Pretended...
仍有一线生机
there was a chance,
装作我不清楚数据
pretended I didn't know the statistics,
引用了无数医学奇迹
cited miracle cases,
执着相信它们就是事实
clung to them like facts.
无论如何 都已经无力回天
No matter what-- and there's no way around this--
无论你决定怎么做
no matter what you decide to do,
你肯定会厌恶自己 而且
you're going to hate yourself, and...
还不止一点
more than a little.
她不是睡着了 厄尔
She's not asleep, Earl.
你想让我听你的
And you want me to listen to you?
相信你
To trust you.
我也相信过他
I trusted him too.
1991年
科罗拉多州立大学
好吗
All right?
注意长传球
Watch for the long count.
保持自律
Stay disciplined.
你们说的那些上周的破事
You guys pointed to that bullshit from last week.
我发誓
I swear to God,
不管你想干谁
whoever you want to fucking
干到你练拉稀了才能走
till you'll be puking out of your assholes.
懂我意思吗
You understand me?
好 那么
All right, so .
九♥成♥时间花在第一轮进攻上
90% of the time, on first down,
他们会在外区来回跑
they're running twins to the wide side.
不要被假动作迷惑
Do not fall for the play action.
那是个假的传球
It's a fake hand-off...
他要向边线跑动传球
He's gonna roll out.
他要用一个快出球击中内接球手
He's gonna hit the inside receiver with a quick out.
大一吗
Freshman?
-你说什么 -你是大一吗
- What's that? - You a freshman?
你专心致志 看起来像大一
You got that freshman focus.
推迟暂停或者中止参与NCAA比赛
从而能够延长自己参赛资格的运动员
-大二 -红衫球员吗
- Sophomore. - Oh, redshirted?
临时球员
Walk-on.
我刚从密西西比的米尔萨普斯学院转过来
I just transferred from Millsaps, Mississippi.
临时队员可不好找
Walk-ons aren't easy to come by.
肯定是个狠角色
Must be a bitch.
我总是坚持到底
Well, I always go the distance.
克里斯
Chris.
我叫克里斯
I'm Chris.
邓奇·贝顿
Duntsch Beton.
不过没人能念准这鬼名字
But nobody can pronounce that shit.
-叫我贝茨 -下一个
- Call me Betts. - Next up.
86英尺 287英镑
86. 287.
达标 马丁内斯
Right on target, Martinez.
好样的 下一个
Nice work. Next up!
198英镑
198.
-教练 -下一个
- Um, Coach? - Next up.
可我觉得数值错了
But I think that number is wrong.
我在家的时候称有220英镑
It's just, I'm weighing 220 back home.
你在这里重198英镑
Well, you weigh 198 in here.
你在你的目标范围内
You're in your goal range.
不要因为这几磅压力山大 小屁孩
No need to stress over a few pounds, Daisy.
-下一个 -不行
- Next up! - No, no.
这绝不可能
There's just no goddamn way.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表