剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
那真是不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我以为是你主动要求被打断的
I thought you called for this interruption.
因为我原以为
Because I presumed
你会有点脑子直接签字通过
that you were shrewd enough to simply sign off.
我只是个来自布朗克斯的乡下人
Well, I'm just a country hick from the Bronx,
我跟你用最简单的大白话讲吧
so let me put this in a manner even I can understand.
我们医院不做开颅手术
We don't do craniotomies at this hospital,
况且你是达拉斯医院的作客医生
and you are a guest here at Dallas Medical.
如果我们的医护告诉你
If one of our staff tells you
我们没资格做某种手术
we don't have privileges for a procedure,
这不是邀请你来抬杠
it is not an invitation for debate.
我在这个城市所有医院都有行医权
I have privileges everywhere across this city.
-是吗 -我会确保
- Oh, you do, do you? - I will ensure
再也不会有病人来你们医院
that not a single patient comes through your door.
那可太遗憾了
Wow, that would be so tragic.
他妈的滚出我的手术室
Get the fuck out of my OR!
我跟你讲讲接下去会发生的事情吧
I'm gonna walk you through what's about to happen.
你给玛德琳·贝尔做完手术
You will complete your work on Madeline Beyer.
她已经在手术台上太久了
She's been over far too long.
然后你把桃乐西·伯克移交出来
You will then transfer Dorothy Burke out of your care.
我不会再跟你讨论什么开颅手术
There will be no more discussion of craniotomies.
不会跟你争辩 你就这么办
No more arguments. You will do it.
然后你给我滚出我的手术室
And then you will get the fuck out of my OR.
-还有其他证据吗 -你还需要什么证据
- Anything else? - What else do you need?
我们希望贵委会吊销他的执照
We want you to suspend his license
得州医委会
并开展正式调查
pending a formal investigation.
你们二人当时都不在手术室里
Neither of you is in the operating theater at the time?
没错
That's correct.
所以这些都是间接证据
So this is all secondhand information.
都是道听途说
All hearsay.
没错
Yes.
那我来唱唱反调
Just playing devil's advocate.
照你对于那天发生的事情的描述
From your recitation of the events that day,
邓奇医生可以声称他当时分心了
Dr. Duntsch could make a case that he was distracted.
你没听见我们说他的手术服上有洞吗
Did you not hear about the hole in his scrubs?
我觉得她没听见手术服上有洞
I don't think she heard about the hole.
我认同 我们都认同
I agree. We all agree
上周邓奇医生的手术中
that there were some surgical misadventures at play...
-意外事故 -发生了一些意外事故
- Misadventures? - in Dr Duntsch surgeries last week,
但还有其他问题
but there are other issues.
有一位巡回护士
We have a circulating nurse
不服从医生指令
demonstrating a measure of non-compliance,
一位X光技师质疑外科医生
an X-ray tech challenging a surgeon,
还有一位管理层人员中途闯入手术室
and then an administrator barging into an OR mid-procedure.
他们都是在尽各自所能将手术拉回正轨
They were doing their part to stop an out-of-control surgeon.
我当时在贝勒普莱诺医院
I was at Baylor Plano.
我看到了他怎么做的
I saw what he's capable of--
不 应该说他是怎么搞砸的
or no, better put-- incapable of.
那开颅手术呢
What about the craniotomy?
他要求做一个
He was demanding a procedure
该医院无权做的手术
the hospital didn't have privileges to perform.
桃乐西·伯克的主治医生声称
The doctor who took over Dorothy Burke's case
开颅手术可能会挽救她的生命
stated a craniotomy might've saved her life.
"我会用一把
"I would have grabbed
当地工人的电钻来做手术"
the local handyman's drill to perform it."
邓奇医生也许做的方式不对
Dr. Duntsch may not have gone about it the right way,
但看起来他可能是对的
but it appears he may have been right.
我们每年会收到数百份这种报告
We receive hundreds of these reports every year.
每个案件我们都会严肃对待
We take each case seriously,
但你们都知道
but you both know
每个故事都有相关背景
that there is context to every story,
所有医生都会犯错
mistakes do happen to every doctor,
我想你们一定也会
even I'm sure to you both.
你们打算正式投诉吗
You're prepared to file a formal complaint?
-当然 -是的
- Absolutely. - Yes.
好吧
All right.
你们会吊销他的行医执照吗
You are going to suspend his license?
在此期间他会如何
I mean, what happens to him in the meantime?
我们不能这样
We can't do that.
为什么不能
Why the hell not?
律师不会同意
The attorneys won't go for that.
我们这是自讨官司
We'd be opening ourselves up to a lawsuit.
我想当务之急是保护公众
I thought protecting the public was the priority.
这就是我们的当务之急
That's our number one priority.
那怎样才能阻止他在州内
Well, what's to prevent him from seeking privileges
其他四百家医院寻找执业机会
at any one of the other 400 hospitals in the state?
邓奇医生已从贝勒医院辞职
Dr. Duntsch has resigned from Baylor.
就不该让他当医生
He should have been shitcanned.
他在达拉斯医疗中心不再有行医资格
He no longer has privileges at Dallas Medical.
他在任何地方都没有行医资格了
He has no privileges anywhere.
也许他正在休息
Perhaps he's taking some personal time
好好想清楚
getting his head straight
在经历了艰难的一周以后
after what was a difficult week.
艰难的一周
Difficult week.
知道吗 有个泌尿科医生
You know what? There was a urologist--
泌尿科医生 你明白吗
a urologist, you got me--
被病人指控摸了他的生殖器
accused by a patient of fondling his genitals.
一位泌尿科医生 这些白♥痴♥调查了那个案子
A urologist! These morons pursued the case.
这 这整件事感觉就像为了拔出针
I mean, this--this feels like we've got to draw blood
必须抽血一样 本末倒置
in order to move the needle.
邓奇被人分心了吗 可拉倒吧
Duntsch was distracted? Give me a fucking break.
他们没做错
Well, they're not wrong.
他失去了两所医院的行医资格
He lost privileges at two hospitals.
这种消息传得很快
News travels fast.
还不够快
Not fast enough.
我们说出了我们担忧 我们投诉了
We voiced our concern. We filed a complaint.
他们启动了调查 你还想做什么
They launched an investigation. What more would you like to do?
我想打断他的手
I want to break his goddamn hands.
科比医生 我们别无选择
Dr. Kirby, we have no choice
只能尊重这个调查过程的完整性
but to respect the integrity of this process.
你听到里面那些蠢货说的了吗
Did you hear those goobers in there?
这个过程会坑死我们 整个系统已经腐坏
The process is gonna fuck us. The system is broken.
我们就是这个系统的一部分
And we are a part of that system.
去他妈的
Oh, fuck this.
我一直在到处找你
Been looking all over for you.
我也一直在到处找你 伙计
Yeah, I've been looking for you too, man.
我有个消息 好消息
I got some news. Great news.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yep.
我要回家了
I am going home.
回田纳西州去 我有个主意
I'm going back to Tennessee. And I had an idea.
我还没想清楚所有细节
I haven't really thought through all the details yet,
但我想你该跟我一起
but I think you should come with me.
-跟你一起去田纳西州吗 -是的 伙计
- Come with you to Tennessee? - Yes, man.
如果你认为橄榄球在这里很重要 你根本不知道
If you think football is big here, you have no idea.
两个甲级橄榄球队队员退役后去南方会怎样
Like, two division one football players retired in the South?
我们会像神一样
We would be like gods.
等等 倒回去一下
Hold on. Back up.
你为什么现在走 你刚当上临时队员
Why would you leave now? You just made walk-on.
去他的这个球队 这里没有前途
Oh, fuck this team. There's no future here.
这太烂了 我不需要这个
It's bullshit. I don't need it.
那你为什么还穿着这件球服
Then why you still wearing the jersey?
听着 这对我来说很好
Look, this is good for me.
好吗 这对我好
Okay? It's good for me.
跟我一起走吧
So just come with me.
我才不去田纳西州
I am not going to Tennessee.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是你的损失
Your loss.
兄弟 我想你没想清楚
Dude, I don't think you thought this through.
不不不 全都安排好了
No, no, no. It is all settled.
好吗 我要走了
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表