剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
是他们搞错了 爸
They're confused, Dad, okay?
关于我的患者 给我的这些指控
It's those accusations, my patients.
都太荒谬了 我需要你来这里
It's all ridiculous. I need you to come down here.
来达拉斯
Down to Dallas.
保释听证会是周二
The bond hearing's on Tuesday.
他们指控你什么罪名
What exactly did they charge you with?
虐待老人
Elder abuse.
虐待老人 怎么会
Elder abuse? How?
我说了 荒谬至极
I told you. It's ridiculous.
但我需要你过来
But I just need you to come down.
好
Okay.
有可能会很昂贵
And it's probably gonna be expensive.
好 别担心这些
Yeah. Don't worry about that.
我必须离开这里 我应该去工作
I need to get out of here. I should be working.
我只是需要
I just need to get
在科罗拉多州拿到行医执照
my medical license approved in Colorado.
你的行医执照吗
Your medical license?
对 没错 赚些钱 雇个精英律师团
Yeah, yeah, make some money, hire an elite legal team
来揭露这场阴谋
to expose this conspiracy bullshit for what it is:
同行间的妒忌和恶意诽谤
professional jealousy and desperate slander.
我们会想办法解决
We'll figure something out.
-周二 -我这就过去
- Tuesday. - I'm on my way.
-爸 -什么事
- Dad? - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
好的
Okay.
2012年3月
贝勒医疗中心
你好 布伦南太太
Hi, Mrs. Brennen.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
管状牵开器
Tubular retractor.
摩根医生 管状牵开器
Dr. Morgan, tubular retractor.
金
Kim.
管状牵开器
Tubular retractor.
克里森咬骨钳
Kerrison.
金
Kim.
金
Kim.
金
Kim.
我需要见邓奇
I need to see Duntsch.
雪莉·布伦南的血压骤降
Shelley Brennan's blood pressure plummeted.
这很常见
It happens.
你稳定住患者 然后继续手术
You stabilize the patient and keep on moving.
你是这么做的吗 稳定住布伦南女士的情况
Is that what you did? Stabilize Miss Brennan?
你在试图责怪我吗
Are you trying to blame me?
我在试图弄清 一个简单的单节段椎板切除术
I'm trying to understand how a simple one-level laminectomy
怎么会导致患者死亡
ends up with a dead patient.
手术很完美
That surgery was perfect.
我们50分钟内就完成了手术
We were in and out in 50 minutes.
她三小时内就出现了弥散性血管内凝血
She was in DIC within three hours.
全身都是疹子
Her body covered in hives.
我觉得这听起来像是过敏反应
That sounds like an allergic reaction to me.
这是麻醉并发症
That's an anesthesiology complication.
你在麻醉方面遇到的问题还真不少
You've had quite a few anesthesiology problems.
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you implying?
你这次没法转移责任
You're not gonna deflect this one.
我不喜欢你的语气 皮尔小姐
I don't think I like your tone, Miss Piel.
我是来当面告诉你
I came here to tell you face-to-face
你不用在贝勒医院干了
that you are done at Baylor.
立即生效
Effective immediately.
不
No.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
你认为我是在请求你的同意吗
Do you think I'm asking your permission?
你现在给的证据全都证明是你的错
The burden of proof is bouncing all over your court right now.
我没做任何能导致合同终止的事
I haven't done anything that warrants a termination.
詹姆斯 斯威尼 帕多瓦 萨莫斯
James, Sweeney, Padua, Summers.
我被调查了 而且证明了清白
I was investigated and cleared.
你现在解雇我 违反我们的合同
If you fire me now, that's a breach of our contract.
别把事情搞这么难看 体面地辞职吧
Don't make this ugly. Bow out gracefully.
你要给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
我的律师 实际上是律师团
My lawyer. Lawyers, in fact.
你觉得跟贝勒医院打官司你能赢吗
You think you can win a fight against Big Baylor?
我不告贝勒医院
I'm not fighting Big Baylor.
我告你
I'm fighting you.
我有权为自己辩护
I have a right to defend myself.
我不怕你
I'm not intimidated by you.
-再让我做一例手术 -我不可能
- Let me have one more case. - There's no scenario
再让你回到我的医院
that I let you back into my hospital.
再让我做一例手术 我会让你从旁观看
Give me one more case, and I'll let you observe.
没有一位医生或护士愿意跟你合作
Not a single doctor or nurse is willing to work with you.
你让人避之不及
You're radioactive.
是你把我从脊椎微创学会招来的
You recruited me from MISI.
我之前从没想过要来贝勒医院
I wasn't even thinking about coming to Baylor.
我加快手术 整天忙忙碌碌
I accelerated operations to fill the day.
帮你们挣钱
Bring in money.
-你想要什么 -你知道我想要什么
- What do you want? - You know exactly what I want.
你不明白 我想让你走
You won't get it. I want you gone.
你必须走
You have to be gone.
行 好吧
Okay. Fine.
那我们商量一下吧
Then we're negotiating.
我会辞职
I'll resign.
你给我写封推荐信
You'll write me a recommendation.
这不取决于我 取决于法律
That's not up to me. It's up to legal.
无论如何 我们会保护贝勒普莱诺医院
Whatever it is, we'll protect Baylor Plano.
因为我们没做错任何事
Because we did nothing wrong.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
我们申请达拉斯医疗中心
What is the status of our application for privileges
行医权的事怎么样了
over at Dallas Medical Center?
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
没什么 只是厌倦了
Nothing. It's just exhausting working for people
给智商有限的人打工
with limited mental capacity.
我不在贝勒医院干了
Baylor's out.
你会和我去达拉斯医疗中心吗
Will you follow up with DMC?
2015年7月
弗兰克·克劳利法♥院♥
辩方要求保释 对吗
The defense is requesting bond, is that correct?
是的 大人
That's correct, Your Honor.
然而 检方提出60万美元的保释金
However, the state's motion for $600,000
不仅高的惊人
is not just generally egregious,
而且特别不适合本案
but particularly inappropriate in this matter.
邓奇医生目前失业
Dr. Duntsch is currently unemployed.
从他的银行账户 即提交的物证四
And as you can see from his bank accounts,
可以看出 他的个人资产
submitted as exhibit four, that his personal assets
不足以在此时缴纳如此高昂的保释金
do not allow for such a bond to be met at this time.
检方作何反应
State's response?
检方同意
The state agrees.
60万美金不合适
$600,000 is not appropriate.
我们申请完全拒绝保释
We're filing to deny bond altogether.
检方的要求令人难以接受
The state's request is beyond the pale.
拒绝保释一名医生吗
Denying bail for a doctor?
一名被指控公然严重伤害其患者的医生
A doctor charged with serious and flagrant damage to his patients.
克里斯托弗·邓奇有潜逃风险并有害社会
Christopher Duntsch is a flight risk and a danger to society.
说到邓奇医生可能会潜逃
As it relates to Dr. Duntsch being a flight risk,
他与本社区联♥系♥紧密 有家和孩子
he has ties to the community, a home, and a child.
至于他的行医权
And as far as his privileges are concerned,
邓奇医生一直没有行医
Dr. Duntsch has refrained from practicing medicine
自从他的名声和资质
from the moment his reputation and credentials
被无端质疑的那一刻起
were so baselessly questioned.
那么 我想这个时候
Well, I guess, then, at this time,
检方传唤
the state would like to call
唐纳德·邓奇出庭作证
Donald Duntsch to testify.
反对 法官阁下
Objection. Your Honor.
唐·邓奇今日来法庭是为了支持他的儿子
Don Duntsch is present in court today in support of his son.
他没准备好被传唤
He's not prepared to be called.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表