剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
让她知道家人要团聚在一起 这很重要
Remind her how important it is that families stick together.
他们永远不知道自己
They never know when they might
什么时候需要我们的帮助
need something from us someday.
你能听到这里有多吵吗
Can you hear how loud it is in here?
-嗯 -你能听到这里有多吵吗
- Yeah. - Do you hear how loud it is?
-对 是很吵 -而且一直是如此
- Yeah, it's loud. - It's like that all the time.
你说的每句话
Everything you say
从地板上反射
echoes off the floor,
从天花板反射
off the ceiling.
你听不到自己的话
You can't hear yourself speak.
听不到电视的声音
You can't hear the TV.
你什么都听不见
You can't hear anything.
所有人们说话的声音
So people just keep on talking
越来越大
louder and louder,
把电视音量调的越来越大
and they turn the TV louder and louder.
而且一直如此
And it is like this all the time.
我很抱歉 克里斯
I'm so sorry, Chris.
抱歉 有趣
Sorry? That's funny.
因为保释听证会就是你搞砸的
Because the bond hearing was your fuckup.
我现在本可以出狱与儿子在一起
I could be out there with my son right now
而不是从铁笼里求人来探视
and not begging for visits from a cage.
都是因为你 害得我处在这个地狱般的地方
You are the goddamn reason I am in this hellhole.
我受够了
I'm done.
"我燃尽了明天
"I have burned my tomorrow
今日矗立在内
"and I stand inside today.
在未来的边缘
"At the edge of the future
所有梦想消逝
where my dreams all fade away."
我看着所有忧愁
"I face all my sorrows.
阴影遮住我的前路
"Shadows stand in my way.
在未来的边缘
"At the edge of the future,
会发生何事 无人能言
"what will happen, none can say.
逃跑途中
"You see only darkness
只见黑暗
"as you ran away.
你知道自己入眠
"You know now you were sleeping.
所有梦想今日都将改变"
And your dreams will turn today."
到处都是
It's going everywhere.
你看
Look.
儿子
Hey, buddy.
是给我的吗
Is that for me?
猜猜玩具
Guess the toy.
-我要猜是什么玩具吗 -对
- I gotta guess the toy? - Yeah.
好 你觉得这里是什么
Okay, what do you think is in here?
我觉得
I think...
是个游戏机
it's a PlayStation.
-你看 -看看吗
- Look. - Look?
一辆卡车 天呐
A truck! Oh, my God.
游戏机装不进
A PlayStation can't fit
这个大小的盒子
in that big of a box.
我应该知道 你说得对
I should have known. You're right.
游戏机装不进这个大小的盒子
A PlayStation can't fit in that big of a box.
而且也装不进那个袋子
And it can't fit in that bag either.
我都猜错了
And I got it all wrong.
对 你全都猜错了
Yeah. You got the whole thing wrong.
达拉斯医学中心
八千人带着火炬跑了八千英里
8,000 people carried at 8,000 miles.
这很振奋人心 对吧
That's pretty encouraging, isn't it?
现在只是一群牟取暴利的人
Yeah, now a whole bunch of them are profiteering.
他们在网上以数千美元的高价
They're selling their torches online
售卖♥♥他们的火炬
for, like, thousands of dollars.
这就是人 伙计
People, man.
我把自己交给上帝
I leave myself in God's
和邓奇医生
and Dr. Duntsch's hands.
-好激烈的竞争 -邓奇医生
- Stiff competition. - Dr. Duntsch.
我叫乔什·贝克 是你的巡回护士 先生
Josh Baker. I'll be your circulating nurse, sir.
你是贝勒医院的吗
You come from Baylor?
是的
That's right.
你的手术服上有个洞 先生
You got a hole in your scrubs, sir.
你刚说你是巡回护士
You said you're the circulating nurse, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你不该去准备我的手术室吗
Shouldn't you be prepping my OR?
当然 先生
Absolutely, sir.
凯勒太太 手术室见
Mrs. Keller. I'll see you on the other side.
现在
Now...
让我们帮你站起来做侧手翻吧
let's get you up and doing cartwheels.
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表