剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
麦克朗小姐
Miss McClung,
唐纳德·邓奇在检方的证人列表里
Donald Duntsch is on the state's witness list.
检方有权在需要时传唤他
It's the state's prerogative to call him when they wish.
你有责任预先准备好你的证人
It's your responsibility to prep your witnesses beforehand.
感谢你今天来这里 邓奇先生
We appreciate you being here today, Mr. Duntsch.
再说一次你从哪里过来的
Where did you travel in from again?
我们住在科罗拉多州 丹佛市周围
We live outside Denver, Colorado.
那一定很辛苦吧
Well, that must be hard
距离克里斯托弗这么远
to have Christopher so far away.
克里斯选择住在他家人附近
Well, Chris has chosen to stay near his family.
他儿子身边
His son.
我对此为他感到骄傲
And I'm proud of him for that.
在生活中 你似乎很重视
You seem to place a great deal of import
诚实正直
on integrity in your life.
是的 是这样
I like to think so, yes.
邓奇先生 克里斯托弗
Mr. Duntsch, is Christopher
企图拿回他的行医执照吗
trying to get his medical license back?
我想未来他会希望拿回执照
Well, I think, at one point, he would have liked that to happen.
但你知道的 现在
But you know, now,
发生了这么多事
with all that's going on--
所以你不知道他的行医执照
So you don't know if his medical license
即将要被恢复吗
was about to be reinstated?
具体说 是科罗拉多州的行医执照
To be specific, a Colorado medical license?
我说不好
I can't say,
不确定
decisively.
我... 他不太和我说这些事
I, uh--that's not something he and I talk about a lot.
这问题我很难回答
That's a hard one for me to answer.
我... 我不清楚
I--I don't know.
邓奇先生 克里斯托弗和你说过
Mr. Duntsch, did Christopher tell you
他想要保释
he wants to make bond
以便可以回去工作
so that he can go back to work
为辩护筹得资金吗
and raise money for a defense?
对 我想有这回事
Yes. I suppose that's true.
这难道不都说明了克里斯托弗
Doesn't this all point to the fact that Christopher,
尽管手术一次次失败
despite his bad outcomes,
无论如何 还要继续行医吗
will continue practicing medicine, no matter what?
2012年3月
从我家滚开
Get the fuck away from my house!
我走出办公室
So I walk out of my office,
-问道 "金在哪" -够了
- and I'm like, "Where's Kim?" - Enough.
结果大家都一脸茫然
And all I get are blank stares.
不解 她就走了
Confusion. She just walked out.
你磕嗨了吗
Are you high?
我给你机会入门 从头学起
I gave you the chance to get in, ground up.
而你扭头就走了
And you just walked out.
你弃我而去 抛弃这个帝国而去
You walked out on me, walked out on the empire.
你说得没错
You're goddamn right I did.
你没开玩笑吧
And seriously?
你在我家周围鬼鬼祟祟
You're slithering around my house?
真可悲
How sad.
你让这事简单了 克里斯
You're making this pretty fucking easy, Chris.
我要申请对你的禁止令
I'm filing a restraining order against you.
离我远远地
Stay away.
你从来就没有过什么帝国
You never had an empire.
以后也不会有
You never will.
4个月后
杰瑞·萨莫斯
妈的
Shit.
我们应该庆祝
We should be celebrating.
辩护方会说这不是刑事案件
Defense will argue this isn't a criminal case.
他们说应该去医疗事故法庭去解决
They'll say it should be settled in malpractice court.
我们如何反驳
How do we counter that?
我和他的患者都聊过了
I've talked to his patients.
他们的故事
Their stories,
有点良心的人都会同情他们
anyone with half a heart will feel for them.
"但是"呢
And what's the "but"?
这不仅事关他的医术
This isn't just about his medical skills.
辩护方会说 而且这很难反驳
Defense will say, and it's hard to disprove,
这些是意外或者其他人的错
that these were accidents or the fault of others.
所以我们必须要让案子和他个人有关
So we gotta make it about the man.
是什么成就了他 他的选择 他的品性
About what made him, about his choices, his character.
我们需要展示他在来达拉斯之前就是这种人
We need to show that this all started way before Dallas.
我要去和他最亲近的人去沟通
I'm gonna talk to the people closest to him.
他的朋友们 女朋友们 老师们
His friends, girlfriends, teachers.
怎么了
What?
-斯卡顿吗 -我们试过了
- Skadden? - We already tried that.
收到的回复是"他离开那里时已培训完毕"
And what got back to us was, "He came out of there trained."
我联♥系♥了田纳西大学和赛姆斯-墨菲研究所
I contacted U.T. and Semmes-Murphey,
询问他的受训时间
asked for his training hours.
这是他们给我的回答
This is what they gave me.
683例
683 cases.
其中只有230例是脊柱手术
Of which only 230 were spinal.
应该是多少呢
How many should there be?
没有规定不得低于多少
Well, there's no required minimum,
但正常的数字应该是400例左右
but a good number would be around 400.
那是他住院医生期间 那赛姆斯-墨菲呢
That's his residency. Where's Semmes-Murphy?
告诉我他们不保留记录
Told me they don't keep records.
因为法律不要求
Not required to by law.
但按照他们的说法 他做得足够多
But according to them, he had enough.
我去听听他本人怎么说的
I'll hear it from the horse's mouth himself.
我觉得他的话并不可信
I'm not sure that's the end of the horse he best represents.
我们应该帮助她
We should help her.
我才不去孟菲斯
I'm not going to Memphis.
不 绝对不
No. God, no.
再也不能了
Never again.
你想来我家吗
You want to come to my house?
你父母在家吗
Your parents home?
这是邓奇的脸书主页 你会喜欢这个的
Here's Duntsch's Facebook page. You're gonna love this.
听听这屁话
Listen to this horseshit.
"涛声渐近
"The sound of the sea grows near.
"令吾心潮澎湃
"I feel waves upon my heart.
"吾之所想 吾之所欲
"All I want, all I need,
"尽始于此"
the answer awaits at the start."
他的手术比诗术要好
Well, he's a better surgeon than he is a poet.
邓奇拥有三项专利
Duntsch holds three patents.
两个是和伊利亚·布尔科夫还有卡佳·梅尔尼科夫
Two with Ilya Burkov and Katya Melnikov.
注册在一家叫椎间盘基因公♥司♥的名下
Registered to a company called Discgenics.
椎间盘基因公♥司♥
Discgenics, okay.
椎 间 盘 基 因
D-i-s-c-g-e-n-i-c-s.
椎间盘基因
Discgenics.
两位医生 你们好
Hello, doctors.
回见啊
Do svidaniya!
两位医生好
Hello, doctors.
很感谢你们愿意和我们谈谈
I appreciate your willingness to speak with us.
我理解这让你们处于尴尬的境地
I know this puts you in an uncomfortable position,
但我们想询问你们
but we wanted to ask you about
邓奇医生在椎间盘基因公♥司♥期间的事
Dr. Duntsch's time at Discgenics.
当然 毫无疑问
And now, it goes without saying
我们会为你们的身份保密
that we will protect your identity.
我们不想让你们有麻烦
We don't want to get you in any trouble.
麻烦 什么麻烦
Trouble? What trouble?
好像大家
Well, it seems everyone
都不敢谈论克里斯托弗·邓奇
is afraid to talk about Christopher Duntsch.
我们不害怕 我们是战斗民族
We're not scared. We're Russian.
你们想了解什么
What do you want to know?
你们能告诉我们的任何事
Anything and everything you can tell us.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
你的无线网络是用仓鼠跑轮发电来供电的吗
What, you got hamsters powering your Wi-Fi here?
我想这样弄无线网络也不会恢复
I don't think that's how Wi-Fi works, actually.
嗯 我不知道为什么要这么做
Yeah. I don't know why I did that.
他们决定...
And they decided it--
要让他离开
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表