剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
本剧基于真实事件改编
部分内容为戏剧创作原因进行虚构
虚构部分与任何现实人物或实体无关
2015年7月 达拉斯
我是助理检察官舒格特
ADA Shughart.
谢谢
Thank you.
抓到他了
抓到他了
死亡医师
第七集
你今天是否吸毒或者饮酒了
Are you under the influence of any drugs or alcohol today?
没有
No, sir.
你们来的时候我刚睡醒
I just woke up from a nap when y'all came by.
所以还穿着睡衣
That's why I'm still in my pajamas.
原来如此
I see.
我们想听听你这方的说辞
Well, we would like to hear your side of things.
但首先要告诉你 你被指控
But first thing is you've been charged
犯下五项故意伤害罪
with five counts of aggravated assault
和一项伤害老人罪
and one count of harm to an elderly person.
所以 你有权保持沉默
So you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权聘请一名律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你无法负担律师费
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我们将为你指派一名律师
one will be appointed to you.
你了解自己的上述权利了吗
Do you understand these rights?
是的
Yes.
你选择放弃自己的律师权
And you waive your right to a lawyer?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay, then.
我们可以具体说一下对你的指控吗
Can we walk you through these charges?
每个病例我都熟记于心
I've got every case memorized.
我可以告诉你关于我患者们的一切
I can tell you everything you need to know about my patients.
但首先要说的是
But start here.
我实施的每台手术都是教科书级
Every single surgery I performed was textbook.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
斯坦·诺瓦克
Stan Novak.
诺瓦克先生
Mr. Novak.
症状表现为严重颈部疼痛
Presented with severe neck pain.
他的保险很难理赔
He had difficult insurance.
我是在帮他
I was helping him out.
手术中曾经严重出血 但幸运的是
There was significant bleeding, but luckily,
我看到了他骨骼上长着一些组织
I was able to see that there was some tissue growing on the bone.
看起来是癌症 所以我停止手术
Appeared to be cancerous, so I aborted surgery,
将组织送去化验
sent it off to biopsy,
给他缝合 让他离开了手术台
got him closed up and off the table.
最后是吗
And was it?
是什么...
Was it...
是癌症吗
Cancerous?
不是 只是颈部肌肉
No. Neck muscle.
但不正常那种 看起来就像癌症
But abnormal. It appeared to be cancerous.
还有其他想说的吗
Anything else?
我的手术组成员负责
Well, my staff is responsible
数点手术中使用的
for counting the number of sponges
纱布数量
that are used in surgery,
并确认了没有遗漏
and they were all accounted for.
但手术完成后 我发现
But in post-op, I discovered
小组其中一人
that a member of my staff
在他的颈部落了一块纱布
had left a sponge in his neck.
他们才应该为此负责
They should be held responsible.
辛迪·特伦布莱可是个大块头的女人
Cindy Tremblay was a very heavyset woman.
我完全能证明
I can prove that.
手术是教科书级别的 下颈部疼痛
Surgery was textbook. Lower back pain.
我本来倾向于做微创
I'd have preferred to do minimally invasive,
可她实在是太魁梧了
but she was such a heavyset woman
洞开的很大
that the hole was large.
所以有一些出血症状
That caused some bleeding.
我把椎足螺钉植入
I inserted the pedicle screw,
可它有点偏离中线
but it drifted a little bit off midline.
但大约6%的手术都会出现这类情况
But that happens in about 6% of surgeries.
-60%吗 -6%
- Sixty? - Six.
我确保了一切都正确完成
I make sure everything is done exactly right.
她只住了几天就出院
She was only in a hospital for a couple days.
没有任何不满 教科书般的手术
Never complained. Textbook surgery.
雪莉·布伦南
Shelley Brennan.
麻醉师给她用了芬太尼
The anesthesiologist gave her fentanyl,
所以产生了与此相关的并发症
so there were complications associated with that.
雪莉·布伦南死于失血过多
Shelley Brennan died from blood loss.
但是那个麻醉师...
But the anesthesiol-
那 那可不是 不是手术问题
that- that wasn't a- a surgery problem.
那桃乐西·伯克呢
What about Dorothy Burke?
你知道吗
You know,
玛德琳·贝尔和桃乐西·伯克
Madeline Beyer and Dorothy Burke
是我主动来这的主要原因
is a large part of the reason I came down today.
是你主动来这里的吗
You came down today?
我认为作为医生我有义务
I just thought it was medically ethical
把这些病例上报给医委会...
for me to report those cases to the board--
上报给 给警方
to the--to the--to the police.
因为总要有人为此担责
Because somebody has to be held accountable.
那已经是犯罪了
That's criminal.
都是医院的责任
On the hospital.
贝尔太太 我是说 布伦南太太
Mrs. Beyer- I mean, Mrs. Brennan-
我 我我前一天刚做完手术的患者
my-my-my surgery from the previous day
还在恢复中
was still in recovery.
但他们就不断给我送其他患者过来
And they just kept on coming in.
不断的来...这让人无法专注
And coming... it's very distracting.
要是当时能允许我
If I had just been allowed
按照我的外科受训方法就好了
to follow my surgical training,
此外 我 我的医疗组成员
you know, and then my-my medical staff
当时也 也不按我的要求做
was also, um, working against my wishes,
这都太让人分心了
which is very distracting.
我曾经试着去帮她
And I was trying to help her.
我还必须要说的是
And I do have to say,
这些关于我的吸毒指控
these allegitations of-of drug use?
我自愿...
I voluntary-
我 我 我 我
I-I-I-I-
我自愿 自愿进行了毒品测试
I voluntary, um, voluntary drug tests,
头发和尿液都是 一直都这样
hair and urine, through this entire time.
结果从来都没问题
Never failed a drug test.
另外...
And then...
在我职业生涯的前二十二年里
In the first 22 years of my career,
从没有任何提议
I never had any-any suggestions
或控述让我做毒品测试
or allegations of drug tests.
但现在忽然之间
But now all of a sudden,
就有这么个 一个评论
there's this-this comment.
一种说辞
This mention.
那是他们的花招 太明显了
And that's coming from them, obviously.
他们想阴谋算计我
They are conspiring against me.
谁想阴谋算计你
Who's conspiring against you?
兰德尔·科比医生
Dr. Randall Kirby
和罗伯特·亨德森医生
and Dr. Robert Henderson.
听着 我只是过来看我的儿子
Look, I just came down here to visit my boy.
今晚就回丹佛
I'm going back to Denver tonight.
邓奇医生 你被捕了
Dr. Duntsch, you're under arrest.
我们要将你收监
We have to book you.
然后你会面见一位法官
And you'll be seen by a judge
进监羁押 等待你的保释听证会
and taken to holding to await your bond hearing.
这么说我不能回家
So I can't go home?
你好 这里是
Hello. This is a free call
达拉斯郡监狱免费电♥话♥
from Dallas County Correctional Facility.
喂
Hello?
-爸 -克里斯
- Dad. - Chris.
警♥察♥过来把我抓起来了
The police came by, picked me up.
这次又犯了什么事
What is it this time?
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表