You're acting like
你们好像
there's some polite way to do this,
做这样的事情也要你谦我让
like there's some... some etiquette.
还像遵守礼节一样
Killing is killing, Dexter.
杀人就是杀人 德克斯特
Let's at least be honest about that.
我们至少要坦然承认这一点
Oh, you're being honest...
那你就很坦诚吗
Eugene?
尤吉恩先生
Oh, you think that's an insult?
你觉得那名字是种侮辱吗
It's a compliment.
那是溢美之辞
It's a reminder of how far I've come.
那是我人生旅途的坐标
And how far is that?
那你人生旅途有多远
You're right back where you started,
还不是重回原点
only this time, you're strapped to a table.
只是这次 绑在桌上的是你
I'm transformed.
我不一样了
You will be soon.
是快了
Not just me.
不只是我
You, Lumen.
还有你和卢蒙
You don't get to use my name.
你没资格叫我的名字
Really?
真的吗
If we're not on a first name basis, the three of us,
可谁让我们如此熟悉 我们仨
then who is, hmm?
还能有谁
Look at you.
看看你自己
You're transformed too. You're beautiful.
你也变了 你是很漂亮
And you know what?
但是你知道吗
If you hadn't met me, you would never have known
如果你这辈子没遇到我 就不会
you had it in you.
知道内心黑暗的一面
I wouldn't have had it in me...
没遇到你我就不会有那样的黑暗面
Well, now you do!
可你现在有了
Shut up!
闭嘴
It's truly amazing.
真是太惊人了
You should thank me.
你该谢谢我
That's not what's gonna happen.
那是不可能的
I watched you so carefully the last time you were here.
上次抓你来时我仔细打量过你
You used to just cower and cry!
你只会一直发抖还有乱叫
That's not just for me.
这一刀不只是为我
That's for everyone that you hurt.
是为所有你伤害过的人
Even Emily.
包括艾米丽
Do you hear me?
你听到了没有
Do you hear me?
你听到了没有
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know that's not how you're supposed to do it.
我知道你不是这样行刑的
Well, he was right about that part.
不过他刚才说得没错
There is no polite way.
杀人就没有文雅的方式
Maybe we should just leave the body here.
也许我们应该把尸体留在这里
We don't want a murder investigation.
我们不能招来凶案调查
We want closure.
要清理掉现场
So he just vanishes, like the others?
也要他跟其他人一样 人间蒸发吗
No. Jordan's car is outside.
不用 乔丹的车在外面
We'll use it to move the body.
我们用它来搬尸体
Then, maybe a month from now,
大约等上一个月
we'll tip off Miami Metro about this place.
我们向迈阿密凶杀组透露这个地方
Everyone will know what he's done.
所有人都会知道他犯下的罪行
Don't move.
不许动
Don't fucking move.
都他妈别动
Whatever's in your arms, drop it now.
丢掉手上的东西
Both of you.
两个都是
I know who you are.
我知道你们是谁
Number 13.
13号♥受害人
And I know what they did to you.
我也知道他们对你做了什么
I've seen the tapes.
我看过那些录像
I watched them over and over.
我看了很多遍
It's a miracle you survived.
你能幸存下来是个奇迹
A fucking miracle.
真♥他♥妈♥的神奇
And you, whoever you are,
还有你 无论你是谁
you know that too.
你也一定清楚
I said don't...fucking...move!
我说了 他妈的别动
Maybe it's true some people deserve to die,
也许有些人是该死
but I'm a cop, and I don't make that fucking decision,
但我是个警♥察♥ 我他妈不能决定谁的生死
so I'm gonna call this in.
所以我会上报
In an hour, this place will be swarming with police.
一小时内 这里就会警声大作
If I were you, I'd be gone by then.
如果我是你们 到那时早已逃之夭夭
I don't know what you did or didn't do.
我不知道你做了什么没做什么
And for some reason, you're not saying.
反正出于某种原因 你保持缄默
But I'm not judging.
我不会妄加评论
I can't judge.
也无法评判了
Not anymore.
再不能了
What do you mean?
这什么意思
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
Yes.
是的
A lot, actually.
是一大堆
A lot that I don't understand.
一大堆我无法理解的事情
You know how LaGuerta keeps saying
你知道洛格丽塔一直说
everything's complicated?
事事都不那么简单吗
I'm starting to believe her.
我开始有点相信她了
I'm glad you're here.
你能来我很欣慰
Are you?
是吗
More than you know.
欣慰得你无法想象
I'll be here no matter what happens.
无论发生什么事我都会在你身边
Did you ever think we'd get here?
你有想过我们能走到这一步吗
You didn't?
你没有吗
Not really, no.
确实没有想过
I mean, for a while there, I wasn't sure.
我意思是 有那么一瞬我真的不确定了
It's like what your sister said.
就像你妹妹说的
It's a miracle.
这一切都是奇迹
It's a fucking miracle.
真♥他♥妈♥的神奇
Home?
想回家吗
I thought you'd be getting ready for Harrison's birthday.
我以为你该在准备哈里森的生日呢
LaGuerta said this couldn't wait.
洛格丽塔说这个不能拖
She also said you broke the barrel girls case.
她还告诉我你破了桶装女尸的案子
I didn't break it.
其实不然
I found the place where they shot the DVDs,
我只是找到他们拍DVD的地方
this camp where everything happened.
那个罪恶营地
Jordan's missing, though.
不过乔丹也消失了
Just like the rest of them.
跟其他人一样
Think it was your vigilantes?
觉得是清道夫干的吗
Maybe.
也许吧
At least then we'd know he was dead.
至少我们知道他已经死了
That's just a crazy theory.
那只是个荒唐的猜测而已
What about that?
那个怎么样
The blood on Quinn's shoe, is it Liddy's?
奎恩鞋子上的血是利迪的吗
I haven't run it yet.
我还没化验呢
Do you think it is?
你觉得会是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You think you know someone,
有时你以为很了解一个人
and then it turns out you don't.
结果却根本不是那么回事
You think someone's a good cop,
有时你以为某人是个好警♥察♥
and then they...
结果他们
do something.
却做了一些事情
I don't know.
我也说不清楚
All I'm saying is,
我只是说
nothing is as simple as it seems.
一切都不是想象中的那么简单
You're right about that.
你说得没错
Tell me as soon as you know.
结果出来之后就告诉我哈
I know already.
我早就知道结果了
Hey, you're up.
嗨 你起来了
I bought some stuff for pancakes.
我买♥♥了一些做薄饼的材料
You don't know this about me,
这点你就不了解我了
but I'm actually kind of a breakfast connoisseur.
我对早餐可有研究啦
The party's today.
今天举♥行♥生日聚会
Harrison's birthday.
哈里森的生日
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表