What does that mean?
什么意思
I mean I've worked my entire career
我奋斗一生
to save up, to protect myself,
积攒钱财 给自己留后路
and you live every day like it's a party.
而你每天都过得很潇洒
It's one of the things I like about you,
这也是我欣赏你的一个原因
but it also means that you spend money
但这也意味着你花钱
faster than you even make it.
要比你挣的还快
And it's, I'm...
而这让我
Okay, I get it.
好 我懂了
I don't mean to hurt your feelings.
我没想让你难过
No, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm irresponsible.
我没有责任感
Oh, Maria.
老天
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道
Hey, everyone!
大伙
Drinks on me.
我请客喝酒
Tonight.
今晚
Yeah! Angel!
好样的 安吉儿
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
就等这句话呢
Angel.
安吉儿
So everyone's home safe?
大家都平安回来了吧
Yeah, they're all inside.
嗯 他们都在里面
You think they're finally settling in?
他们最终能适应了
They're packing.
他们在收拾行李
What do you mean?
什么意思
Astor and Cody are... leaving.
爱斯特和柯迪要走了
Soon as their grandparents get here,
一会他们外公外婆就来接他们
they're going back to Orlando with them.
然后他们回奥兰多住
Dex, I'm so sorry.
德克斯 我很抱歉
For how long?
回去住多久
I don't know.
不知道
Well, maybe if I talk to Astor...
要是我去跟爱斯特谈谈
I already tried.
我已经试过了
And Cody wants to go too?
柯迪也想走吗
No, he wants to stay.
不 他想留下
It got...very upsetting.
这一切太难受了
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I reminded him that you and I are brother and sister,
我告诉他 你我是兄妹
just like him and Astor,
正如他和爱斯特
and that it's... important that they never split up.
兄妹是不能分离的
All the shit we've been through.
一起熬过来的那些困难
I never would have made it through without you.
要是我一个人肯定不行
That's what I tried to tell him.
这就是我想告诉他的
Did it help?
有效吗
Not really.
没有
I really was trying...
我真的在努力
to make it work.
让一切好起来
In my own way.
以我的方式
Yeah, I know you were.
我知道你有尽力
I guess it's time to face reality.
我猜是时候面对现实了
Reality.
现实
Quinn.
奎恩
Okay, we had sex.
好吧 我们做过爱
Was it good sex?
那次舒服吗
I've said all I'm gonna say.
想说的我已经说了
Are we gonna have more sex?
那我们还能再做吗
Good-bye.
再见
Come on.
别这样
Help me out here.
帮帮我嘛
I'm hanging up now.
我挂了
She wants to live her life
她想过那种
stashing away all her little pennies,
吝啬一分一毛的生活
that's... that's her problem.
那是她的事
I can't do anything about that.
我可不会那样活
You want another drink?
再来一杯
You buying, right?
你请客是吧
Bartender, a cuervo silver.
酒保 来杯银快活
You know how much money she's got? It's sick.
你知道她攒了多少钱吗 真变♥态♥
You tell me. Will you tell me?
你说呢 你说是不是
Cheers.
干杯
Angel.
安吉尔
It true you married Maria Laguerta?
你真的娶了玛丽亚·洛格丽塔
I did indeed.
千真万确
You got yourself a little sugar mama.
那是个有料的女人呐
What?
你说什么
Oh, yeah.
可不是嘛
I remember when she was first starting out.
我还记得当初见她时
Such a fine piece of ass.
那两片翘臀
I think you need to get the hell out of here.
我想你该从这里消失了
You fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的
If they need anything, just let me know; I'll send it.
要是他们需要什么请告诉我 我会寄过去
We will. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I lost my innocence
我很小的时候
at such an early age.
就已经失去童真了
And it left a very damaging mark.
这给我留下了非常深刻的印记
Can't I stay with you, Dexter?
我能跟你一起吗 德克斯特
For now, you need to go with your grandparents.
现在你得跟外公外婆一起
Don't worry, we'll still see each other all the time.
别担心 我们还是可以见面的
Orlando's not so far.
奥兰多并不远
Yes, it is.
那里很远
Any shrink could tell you
心理医生会告诉你
that's why I've always liked children.
这就是我喜欢孩子的原因
Because they connect me to what I can never get back.
因为他们有我永远找不回来的童真
I don't want to go, Dexter.
我不想走 德克斯特
I don't want you to go.
我也不想你走
Astor...
爱斯特
What?
怎么
Your mother loved you more than you could ever imagine.
你妈妈对你的爱超乎你的想象
And I...
而我
Me too.
我对你的爱也是
Cody and Astor showed me
柯迪和爱斯特让我知道
that I can still care about something.
我还能在乎别人
That makes letting them go all that much harder.
而这让他们的离去越发痛苦
And it's losing them that makes me realize
正是这种痛苦让我意识到
there must be some small part of that innocent child
那个保有童真的小孩
still inside me.
还活在我内心的某个小角落
Because, just like Astor,
因为正如爱斯特
I was foolish enough to think that things
我愚昧地总是把事情
would always be good.
往好的一方面想
But they're not.
可事实并非如此
They're worse.
现实是残酷的
Much worse.
残酷得多
Normally, having a target would make me feel good.
通常 找到目标让我感觉良好
Give me direction.
这给我指明方向
A sense of purpose.
一种使命感
But now...
可如今
It means nothing.
没有任何意义
And I don't know what's going to make me feel better.
我不知道怎样才能让自己感觉好一些
Should we go home?
回家吗
Give me a minute.
等一会
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表