Sorry. You can't rest here.
抱歉 你可不能在这歇着
I know you're tired, but it's just a little further.
我明白你很疲惫 再加把劲就好
No! No!
不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Jordan's had lumen for 12 hours.
乔丹劫持卢蒙已经有十二小时了
Each second I'm stuck on this slow boat
我在这破艇上每耽搁一秒
going to my own crime scene
去我的犯罪现场
takes her farther away from me.
她就多一分危险
Fate is hardly lending a hand.
命运没有向我伸出援手
You okay?
你没事吧
I know you and Liddy were friends.
我知道你和利迪是朋友
I helped him with a couple of things,
我是帮了他几个忙
but I wouldn't say he was an actual friend.
但还没到朋友那地步
It's just that you looked a little pale
只是觉得你自从离开局里
when we left the station.
一路上脸色不太好
I'm fine.
我没事
You have any idea what might have happened to him?
能想到他出了什么事吗
Not a clue.
毫无头绪
What about you?
你呢
Any...Theories?
有什么看法吗
I haven't examined the crime scene.
我还没勘察现场
Wild...Guess.
就随便猜猜
Heard Liddy was kinda shady.
利迪名声不太好
Maybe something came back to bite him.
或许他惹到谁自讨苦吃
It's possible, I guess.
有可能
Lieutenant, there's something
警督 有点东西
you really need to see.
需要您看看
Holy shit.
我勒个去
Someone really did a number on him.
还真是有人把他弄死了
Did you bring your full kit, Dex?
德克斯 家伙都带齐了吗
Yep. And all my kill tools.
没错 连杀戮工具也带了
Hey, if you're not up to this, I can handle it.
要是你不行 我一个人上也行
What is it? I don't know how to say it.
怎么了 我不知该怎么说出口
Say what?
说什么
Quinn, come with me, please.
奎恩 请跟我来一下
What's goin' on?
怎么了
It's okay, Deb.
黛布 没事
You have a homicide to work, Detective.
警探 这个谋杀案还等着你处理呢
Get to it.
抓紧干活吧
Looks like the van was rigged
看起来这车装过很多
with surveillance equipment.
监视设备
What the hell was Liddy watching?
利迪当时在监视谁
Me. No way to tell.
我 无从得知
Everything's been stripped clean.
一切都被清理过
The killer covering his tracks.
凶手在掩盖线索
Seems to me we find out who liddy was spying on,
我认为查到利迪在监视谁
we find our killer.
我们就能查到凶手
The unis found Liddy's cell phone.
我们找到了利迪的手♥机♥
The last five calls he made were all to you.
最后五通电♥话♥都是打给你的
Wanna tell me what that's about?
不想告诉我是什么事吗
The man had demons, lieutenant.
警督 他有心魔
Your firing him didn't help,
你开除他只会让事情更糟
and he just needed someone to hear him out.
他需要有人听他倾诉
I was the only friend he had left.
我是他身边唯一的朋友
Okay, but he must have kept calling you for a reason.
好吧 但他不停地打给你总有个原因吧
What was it? I didn't pick up, I...
是什么事 我没接听 我
then he would have left messages.
那他应该留了口信
I need to hear them.
播给我听
Detective...
警探
That looks like blood.
那看起来像血迹
Quinn, you better start talking to me.
奎恩 你最好从实招来
I don't think I should say anything else.
我想我不便再开口说什么
Not until I speak to a lawyer.
我要先见过我的律师
A lawyer?
律师
I'm sorry, lieutenant.
警督 我很抱歉
You can talk to your lawyer back at the station.
你可以在局里见你的律师
Officer.
警员
Escort Detective Quinn back to Metro homicide.
护送奎恩警探回凶案组
Dexter?
德克斯特
Well, there's no castoff.
没有多余伤痕
We're lookin' at a single thrust
应该是一刀毙命
expertly applied.
非常专业
Good to see I did something right.
至少这活我♥干♥得还算干净利索
Passive blood pooling.
血迹呈现被动状态
I guess that he was probably
我猜他大概是
held down as the knife went in.
被按倒然后刺入
Died instantly.
当场死亡
So the killer knew what he was doing.
所以凶手很清楚他在做什么
Sure felt like it at the time.
当时还很享受呢
Any idea what that's all about?
知道那是怎么回事吗
None.
不清楚
Are you finished?
你做完勘察了
Yeah, I gotta catch a ride
对 得赶着
back to the lab, run some tests.
回实验室进行化验
Okay.
好吧
Am I the only one who's interested
只有我一个人
in this goddamn murder?
想抓到这个凶手吗
Hello?
请说
I got a hit.
我找到了
There's one property belonging to a Eugene Greer.
有一处地♥产♥列属尤吉恩·格瑞尔名下
It's listed as a River Jordan camp for boys and girls.
上面写着"孩子们的水乔营地"
River Jordan.
溪水乔丹
It went bankrupt, like, 20 years ago.
早就倒闭了 有二十年了吧
A camp.
一个营地
Jordan took Lumen back to where it all started...
乔丹把卢蒙带到一切开始的地方
With Emily.
艾米丽那次
You still there? Yeah. You have an address?
还在听吗 在 有地址吗
1530 Muralia road.
穆拉利亚路 1530号♥
Thanks. Anytime.
谢谢 不客气
Where's Quinn going?
奎恩要去哪
The station. Why?
回局里 为什么
It looks like he may be involved in Liddy's murder.
他可能涉嫌利迪被杀案
That's crazy.
这太荒唐了
I know, it is.
我也这么觉得
But he requested an attorney. An attorney?
但他要求找律师 律师
Has Quinn said anything to you about Liddy,
奎恩有跟你说起过利迪的任何事吗
anything I should know about?
有什么该告诉我的
No. Nothing.
一点都没有
I'm gonna go talk to him. No!
我去跟他谈谈 不行
You're gonna stay here and do your job.
你要在这里做好本职工作
I hope I'm wrong about Quinn,
希望我对奎恩的判断是错的
but right now we need to process the scene
但现在需要调查现场
and find out what really happened.
查出究竟发生了什么
You remember this place?
还记得这里吗
Should feel like home.
感觉又回家了吧
Well, don't worry.
别担心
It'll all come back to you.
一切都会回到当初的
What are you gonna do to me?
你想把我怎么样
What do you think?
你觉着呢
What choice have you left me?
你有给我选择的余地吗
The two of you. Hmm?
你们两个有给吗
I spoke with Dexter on the phone.
我和德克斯特通过电♥话♥了
I let him know that you're alive...
我让他知道你还活着
In need.
故意的
I motivated him.
我刺♥激♥了他一下
Now, will he come for you?
现在 他会不会来救你呢
You know best, but...
你是最清楚的 不过
I believe he will.
我相信他会来的
And then what?
然后呢
We'll be joyously reunited.
我们会快乐地重聚
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表