Little help here?
帮个忙吧
Any time you're ready.
只要你准备好了
Yeah.
是
This is detective Morgan requesting CSI
摩根警探呼叫鉴证科
and body transport at 2075 ocean way
海洋路2075号♥发现尸体
for a possible double homicide.
可能是起双尸命案
And you need to tell Masuka and Dexter
告诉玛稣卡和德克斯特
that they need to bring a bug kit...
带上昆虫箱
And some fucking crackers.
再带点饼干
You good?
你还好吧
You son of a bitch.
你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Angel!
安吉尔
Hey, sergeant, you're making a big mistake!
警司 你弄错了
The only mistake I made was not kicking your ass
我错在没在你看见我太太的第一时间
when you first laid eyes on my wife.
弄爆你的菊
Angel, let him go! This is a sting!
安吉尔 放开他 这是秘密行动
Let him go!
放开他
You're wearing a wire?
你带着窃听器
No shit, you idiot.
你这白♥痴♥
What would have happened if he barged in here a half hour ago?
如果他在一个小时前闯进这会有什么后果
I know.
我明白
Just give us a minute, Jim.
给我们点时间 吉姆
You just don't learn, do you, Batista?
你还没吸取教训啊 巴蒂斯塔
Have you completely lost your mind?
你是不是彻底失去理智了
I thought... What?
我以为 什么
That I was fucking him?
我和他好上了
What am I supposed to think?
我该怎么想
You barely talk to me.
你什么都不告诉我
The late nights. The sneaking around.
半夜才回家 鬼鬼祟祟的
How'd you find us?
你怎么找到我们的
Wait. You...
等等 你...
I don't even want to know.
我也不想知道
I.A. Needed my help to bust a narcotics cop
我答应协助内务部逮捕一名
on the take and I said yes.
收受贿赂的缉毒警员
Why?
为什么
To close the books on your bar fight!
为了把你的醉酒打架案了结
So I don't want to hear about sneaking around
所以我不想听到什么鬼鬼祟祟
and late nights!
半夜回家
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你不告诉我
Why didn't you trust me?
为什么你不相信我
Maria, I...
玛丽亚 我...
Morgan needs us on site. Double homicide.
摩根要我们前去现场 是起双尸命案
My car's outside.
我的车停在外面
I'll ride with patrol.
我会跟巡逻警一起去
Fuck me.
该死的
Come on, Liddy.
走吧 利迪
Lieutenant, any comment?
警督 有什么看法
Not now. Lieutenant Laguerta...
现在还没有 洛格丽塔警督
It's like the fucking food chain in action in there.
这像是个食物链
Flies... the blow flies are attracted by the smell
苍蝇 丽蝇受尸臭吸引
and they lay eggs and the beetles,
产卵 孵化
they're drawn by the larvae,
被幼虫啃食
and they burrow into every orifice...
还钻入每一个伤口
I get it. What do we know?
我看到了 有什么线索
The vics' names are Daniel and Awilda Ortiz.
死者是丹尼尔和阿威达·奥蒂斯
ATM footage showed Daniel trying
自动取款机录像显示丹尼尔
to make a maximum withdrawal about four weeks ago.
在四周前试图取走全部存款
Officer Manzon and I show up to interview him
曼宗警员和我来这询问他
and we find the bodies.
结果发现了尸体
The remains have already started to mummify,
尸体已经开始木乃伊化
but the wounds are consistent with a machete.
伤口显示是由同一把刀造成
I can make sure when I get them back to the lab.
我回实验室调查后能明确型号♥
We like the Fuentes brothers for this.
我们认为这是富恩特斯兄弟干的
Only weird thing is we can't find
唯一奇怪的是我们找不到
any Santa Claus Muerte mumbo jumbo bullshit.
任何圣徒死神的痕迹
We might be looking at the Fuentes brothers'
我们或许找到的是被富恩特斯兄弟杀害
first victims.
第一批受害者
The defensive wounds and heavy smearing
防御性伤口和重度污迹
suggest our killers were still inexperienced.
说明凶手没有经验
Beheading requires skill.
砍头也需要技巧
So we got their goddamn training wheels kill?
那我们找到了他们杀人的试验品
Means we're back to fucking square one.
该死的我们又回到了起点
Little downwind, please.
顺风过来有点气味
That's never coming out.
这气味还没散发掉
I liked this shirt too.
我本来挺喜欢这件衬衫的
I'll get a jacket out of my car.
我去车里拿件夹克
All right.
没错
It was never a tattoo.
这不是纹身
It was a stamp from a nightclub.
而是酒吧的标志
It was a fucking nightclub!
这是家该死的酒吧
It's a nightclub!
是家酒吧
What's gotten into her?
她怎么了
Find out, sergeant.
警司 你去看看
I'm gonna go deal with the press.
我要去见记者
Nice to have you back, Dexter.
很高兴你回来 德克斯特
Good to be back, lieutenant.
很高兴能回来 警督
Reports on my desk, first thing.
第一时间把报告放到我桌上
All together once again.
大家又聚到一起了
One big happy family, eh, Dexerino?
这是个欢乐的大家庭吧 德克斯特
Yeah.
对
You don't have to wait.
你不必来等的
I don't mind.
我不介意
I can pay you back for the ticket.
我可以还你飞机票钱
I'll send you some money.
我会寄给你
Except...
只是
I still don't know who to send it to.
我还不知道要寄给谁
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
And it's not necessary.
这没什么
The ticket.
我指飞机票
I came to Miami for a fresh start.
我来迈阿密是为了重新开始
Somewhere warm.
一个温暖的地方
You're doing the right thing.
你现在做得对
Your parents will be...
你的父母会
Happy to see you.
很高兴见到你
I tried to call them, but I couldn't.
我试过打电♥话♥给他们 但我做不到
What would I say?
我要说什么
Just give it some time.
你只是需要点时间
I can't tell them what happened to me.
我不能告诉他们我的遭遇
I can't tell anyone.
我不能向任何人倾诉
You're the only one who knows.
你是唯一知情人
You have my number.
你有我的电♥话♥
Call me if you need to talk about it.
如果你想倾诉就打给我
I should...
我该...
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Go ahead. Put it through.
往前走 请接受安检
And your bags.
你的包
Make sure everything's out of your pockets.
把所有的东西从口袋中拿出来
Jewelry, belts.
首饰 腰带
Step to the mat, ma'am.
女士 站到垫子上
Is there a problem?
有什么问题
I can't let you through to your gate
除非你同意接受贴身搜查
unless you consent to a hand search.
否则你不能通过安检
Lift your arms.
举起手来
I need you to stay still.
站直了
Spread your legs.
腿分开
Are you home?
你在家吗
Not quite.
差不多吧
Are you at a bar?
你在酒吧
I had to gas up the car.
我去给汽车加油
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表