Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要...
We are going to...
我们要...
Take it!
拿... 下...
Cole Harmon, Chase's chief of security...
科尔·哈蒙 切斯那个保镖头头
torturer, rapist, killer.
虐待 强♥暴♥ 杀人 无恶不作
It's time to tap into my primal self.
是时候让我寻求自己的"真我意义"了
Why did you want to see me?
你干嘛要见我
I am very interested in what happened to you.
我对你的事非常感兴趣
I would like to discuss your situation in-depth at another time.
希望再找个时间深入谈一下你的情况
Our informant, Yasmin Aragon, was shot and killed.
我们的线人 雅斯敏·阿♥拉♥贡也被射杀了
This is a fucking disaster!
这真♥他♥妈♥是场灾难
If mistakes were made, they most certainly were not mine.
如果有问题 那肯定也不怨我
I can confirm that Detective Morgan was in charge of the operation.
可以肯定的是 此次行动是由摩根警探负责
As of today,
从今天开始
she's being placed on immediate suspension with pay.
她会立即带薪停职
It's just your word against mine.
只有你的报告是针对我的
Some people don't agree with your version of the events.
可有人却不理你说的这套
Who did you get to lie for you?
谁会替你扯谎
It was you.
是你啊
Don't you want to know about this girl
难道你不想知道
shacked up with Dexter Morgan?
和德克斯特·摩根同居那女孩的事吗
Name... Lumen Pierce.
叫什么卢蒙·皮尔斯
Lumen shows up here in Miami one week before your boy's wife,
卢蒙在你目标的老婆丽塔·摩根
Rita Morgan, is murdered.
被杀前一周来的迈阿密
You fuckin' bitch!
你个臭婊♥子♥
Who are the others?
你们这伙人还有谁
The guy who held a watch up to my ear.
那个戴着手表凑到我耳边的家伙
Tick-tick-tick.
滴答 滴答 滴答
"That's the sound of your life running out."
那是你生命流逝的声音
It's what I tell my clients.
我一直这么跟客户讲
Tick-tick-tick.
滴答 滴答 滴答
That's the sound of your life running out.
那是你生命流逝的声音
Jordan Chase is one of them.
乔丹·切斯也是其中之一
We're gonna take down Jordan Chase?
我们要除掉乔丹·切斯吗
On a good day, when I run,
天气好时我会去跑步
the voices in my head get quieter
我脑中那个声音得以平复
until it's just me, my breath, and my feet on the sand.
天地间只有我自己 呼吸 跟沙滩上的脚步声
Pick up the pace, Dexter.
德克斯特 加快步伐
Today is not one of those days.
今天不同以往
When I scheduled a private session with Jordan Chase,
约了乔丹·切斯单独辅♥导♥的初衷
I wasn't looking for advice. Just proof.
并非要他什么意见 只是为证据
Evidence of exactly how he was involved in Lumen's torture,
他如何参与卢蒙虐待案的确凿证据
because the code requires certainty.
因为原则规定不可错杀
Faster, Dex.
德克斯 加速
I just wanted access to his office,
我只是想进到他办公室
the inner sanctum where I could find clues.
去那个密室寻找线索
Instead, I'm stuck here, running in place.
可现在却耗在这里 原地跑步
I get it. You're frustrated.
我懂了 你觉得很失望
You feel like you're not getting what you came here for.
你感觉找我是瞎耽误功夫
Yeah, a bit.
是有点
Intense exercise works.
剧烈运动有好处的
Tears down your defenses, brings out your feelings.
能帮你消除紧张 渲泄情感
Well, I have the feeling that
可我还是觉得
I'd be more comfortable talking on a couch.
在沙发上舒舒服服地聊更好
Trust me, this is the way to build a new you.
相信我 这就是重塑你的办法
At the seminar, we went over how tragedy fractures us, right?
交流会上说过悲惨境遇如何击垮我们 对吧
Yeah.
对
We're like Humpty Dumpty.
我们都像"超级倒霉蛋"
And the big fall.
摔得粉身碎骨
What I'm telling you now is trauma is also opportunity.
跟你说 伤痛也意味着机遇
Tragedy tears us apart, sure.
毫无疑问 伤痛令我们支离破碎
But it's your one chance to recreate yourself.
但这同样可以令你新生
You get to put yourself back together again any way you want.
让你能随心所欲重塑自己
Okay.
好吧
Don't be skeptical. I know it for a fact.
别犯疑心病了 这个我再清楚不过
How? What happened to you?
为什么 发生过什么事
You didn't come here to talk about me.
你来可不是聊我的
Something big must have happened
一定是出过什么大事
if it inspired your entire philosophy.
不然你也不会有这套理论
Okay, I'll tell you where it started
那好 我就跟你说个详细
if you promise to keep it between us.
但你要保证对此保密
Plato.
柏拉图
What?
什么
The notion of a fractured self.
或者是说"分♥裂♥的自我"
It's from Plato's Symposium. You ever read it?
柏拉图《会饮篇》里的 看过吗
Maybe in college.
大学可能看过
But you don't remember it, right?
可你记不住了 对吧
Most people don't.
大多数人都忘了
But for me, it was a revelation.
但对于我 这便如醍醐灌顶
It was exactly what I needed at the time.
就是那一刻我最最需要的
So...I took it.
于是 我将其"拿下"
I took Plato's idea that we are fractured creatures,
把柏拉图"人皆割裂 欲图合一"
trying to become whole, and I ran with it.
这一理念改头换面
Boom, a million copies sold.
又于是乎 就成畅销书了
So... now you know my secret.
那么... 我的秘密和你讲了
You ready to tell me yours?
不谈谈你的吗
Over your dead body.
当然 等把你大卸八块了
An hour on the treadmill, and I came up empty.
折腾一小时跑步机 精疲力尽
Not a clue.
却毫无线索
Only upside is I got in my cardio for the day.
也就是强壮了一下心肺
Jordan is one tough nut to crack.
乔丹是块硬骨头
You're one tough nut to crack, you know that, Dexter?
知道吗 你可是块硬骨头 德克斯特
I wish he'd stop doing that.
这家伙怎么就没完没了呢
We ran for an hour. You didn't give up anything.
咱俩跑了一个小时 你什么都没说
I know you're in killer shape, but you can't outrun me forever.
我知道你厉害 可你不可能每次都逃得掉哦
You have to give me something to work with.
你得说点什么让我帮你
Otherwise... How can I help you?
否则... 我怎么帮你排遣
Maybe you can't.
你大概帮不了了
Or maybe you can.
也许帮得了
Is that blood?
是血吗
No pressure.
别有压力
It can take several meetings for us to have a real breakthrough.
想有进展一次两次可不行
But I do need your commitment.
可你总得表示下诚意
I need to get my hands on that vial.
我得看看那小瓶瓶
Otherwise, we're just wasting our time.
否则就是浪费时间
I really think I can help you, though.
不过我真觉得能帮到你
I think so too.
我也这么想
When can I get in to see you again?
什么时候能再约见你
Check with my receptionist on the way out.
出去时问下前台吧
I think I may have an opening tomorrow morning.
我记着明天早晨好像有空
Well, that was lucky.
你很幸运嘛
10:00 A.M. Tomorrow.
明天早晨十点
He doesn't have anything else for the next two weeks.
他下面两个星期这时间都有空
Perfect. See you tomorrow.
很好 明天见
I didn't notice you last time. You new here?
上次没见过你 新来的吗
Just started three days ago.
三天前来的
I don't remember so much security either.
这么些安保我也没见过
Mr. Chase says he's beefing things up.
切斯先生加强了护卫
That's no surprise.
这也难怪
Lumen and I have been knocking off his friends one by one.
我和卢蒙挨个清洗他那帮人
How many security guards?
有多少安保
I don't know. Maybe a dozen.
不知道 大概十来个吧
But you think that you can still
那你还觉得能
get to the blood necklace thing, right?
搞到那个血瓶项链坠吗
Yeah. While Jordan's in the shower.
嗯 等乔丹冲澡时拿
Won't he notice if it's missing?
不怕他发现丢了吗
No, I'm not gonna swipe it.
没事 我不拿走
I'm just gonna extract a sample.
就是抽点血样
I'll run it for DNA, hopefully get an I.D.
做个DNA测定 希望查出是谁
Run it for DNA.
DNA测定
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表