Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要...
Emily Birch? Is that her...
艾米丽·伯奇 就是她吗
the one whose blood Jordan wears around his neck?
乔丹项坠里的血就是这人的吗
Yeah.
对
It was almost 20 years ago.
事情发生在约20年前
He was Eugene Greer.
那时他叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔
That's Jordan Chase?
他就是乔丹·切斯吗
No one could ever take your place.
没人可以取代你
You know that.
你明白的
You know, I'm glad you didn't touch any of them.
我很高兴你没对她们下手
Really? Why is that?
真的 为什么
Because this DNA test will clear you
因为这份DNA检测会洗清你的嫌疑
and leave you all to me...
然后你就是我的了
and to her.
当然还有她
The men who hurt you, they made DVDs
那些伤害你的家伙
of everything they did.
把他们的兽行全刻了DVD
Did everyone watch it?
你们都看了吗
I managed to get it out of evidence in time.
我及时地把它从证据里抽出来了
You think you can just pay me off
你觉得能给我点钱了事
like I'm the corner whore?
就像打发站街女一样吗
Stay the fuck away from Deb!
你♥他♥妈♥离黛布远点儿
I trusted you.
我那么相信你
And while you were fucking me,
你却一边和我亲热
you were spreading shit about my brother behind my back.
一边背地里搞臭我哥
Fuck you.
滚吧你
Who'd you say you were? A friend of Joey's.
你说是谁来着 乔的朋友
I got to pick up a few things for a stakeout.
我要拿几样东西 有个监视任务
It's for Detective Quinn. You see his name there.
帮奎恩警探拿的 这有他的签名
A strange call came into my office
我办公室接到个奇怪的电♥话♥
from an Alex Tilden.
叫什么亚历克斯·蒂尔登的
Alex Tilden, 3040.
亚历克斯·蒂尔登 3040号♥
Here it is.
就在这
Look at this. Looks like a partial footprint.
看看这个 像是半个脚印
What if the vigilante is one of their victims?
如果那个清道夫也是受害者之一呢
This all becomes so...
这一切变得那么
natural.
自然
Uhh! You okay?
呃 没事吧
Yes.
没事
But with Lumen, I'm someone different.
但和卢蒙在一起 感觉自己换了个人
In her eyes, I'm not a monster at all.
在她的眼里 我不再是只野兽
Detectives.
二位警探
We appreciate you fitting us in.
谢谢你抽出宝贵时间
We wanted to thank you for your phone call
我们很感谢你的致电
regarding Alex Tilden... It was really helpful.
亚历克斯·蒂尔登那个 帮了我们不少
That's good to hear. We followed up immediately.
很高兴你这么说 我们立刻到现场去了
We went to his house, but...
我们去了他家 不过
It looked like we had just missed him.
看来我们是扑了个空
Oh, that's unfortunate.
真遗憾
Yeah, it is, because...
是啊 因为
He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
他简直就像人间蒸发了
I see.
我明白
Yeah, like Cole Harmon.
就像科尔·哈蒙
And Boyd Fowler.
还有博伊德·福勒
Yeah, him too.
对 还有他
Now, I keep asking myself,
于是我不断问自己
what's the connection?
这中间有什么关联
What do these three people have in common?
这三人有什么共同之处
You.
结论就是你
You're what they have in common... you.
你就是他们的共同点
Oh, here it comes.
怎么又来了
Why don't you just...
干嘛不能别
save us a lot of time
浪费大家时间
and tell us what that connection is?
痛快告诉我们这是怎么一种关联
It's ridiculous
太荒谬了
that you think I have anything to do with this.
你们竟然认为我能牵涉到这个里面
I gave you my DNA!
我连DNA都让你们采了
What were the results? Go on, remind me.
结果呢 说啊 结果又是什么
Your DNA wasn't found on any of the barrel girls.
你DNA与那些桶装女尸上的都不匹配
That's correct, so all this right here
这不就完了 所以 你们跑这里
is a colossal waste of my time and yours.
完全就是浪费你我的时间
Well, I've got nothing but time.
我别的没有 时间是大把的
So you can keep fooling everybody
你可以在那些狗屁讲座上
in your little seminars, but I'm onto you.
接着忽悠别人 可我知道你老底
You're obsessed with me.
你是迷上我了吧
That's what this is about.
肯定这么回事
It happens... you achieve a bit of fame,
这也正常 一旦人有了些名气
and people latch onto you in various twisted ways.
总有人要想尽办法来纠缠你
I'd be careful if I were you.
假如我是你就会小心点
It's typically seen in someone who's trying to avoid
这一般会发生在那些总是无法
facing the dismal nature of her own small life.
正视自己生命中阴暗一面的人身上
I think you slipped up. It's not at all healthy.
你扯太远了 这心理可不健康
And I think a barrel girl got away.
我认为有个桶装女孩跑了
It's something I can help you with.
这个问题我可以帮助你
And now she's hunting down the people that took her.
而她正在追杀那些折磨他的禽兽
And people all around you are dropping like flies.
你身边的人正在一个个像苍蝇般被拍死
You could be next.
下一个可能就是你
Seriously, I'll be fine.
大可放心 我没事
It's you I'm concerned about.
让我发愁的只是你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
到时别说没警告过你
Jordan Chase...
乔丹·切斯
We know exactly where he is.
他在哪儿我们清清楚楚
Yeah, but...
是啊 不过
there's no way to get to him.
没法子接近他
The entire top floor is guarded.
整个顶层都有护卫
Elevators?
电梯间呢
Monitored.
有监控
Stairs?
楼梯怎么样
Locked from the inside.
从里面反锁了
Yeah.
是哦
But you know how to pick locks.
不过你不是会开锁吗
Not without setting off the fire alarm.
除非关了火灾报♥警♥器
Okay.
算了
So we have to figure out a way to get him to come out.
那我们得想个办法让他出来
How?
什么办法
He has everything he needs up there.
他那里应有尽有
Not everything.
不完全哦
Me.
没有我
He wants me.
他想抓我
No.
不行
There's got to be a way to use me as bait.
拿我做诱饵一定行得通
It worked with Cole.
科尔那次就成功了
I'm not gonna use you as bait.
我可不会拿你做诱饵
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
You know I can do this.
可你知道我可以做到的
Yeah, I do. I saw you kill Alex Tilden.
知道归知道 我还看着你除掉亚历克斯·蒂尔登呢
But we have to be extra careful.
可我们得格外小心
Jordan has more than just our eyes on him.
盯着乔丹的可不止咱俩
The police.
还有警方
My sister.
主要是我妹妹
I'm so sorry that I put you in this position...
真对不起 把你弄得这么难做
having to lie to her like that.
非得对她不停扯谎
I don't like it, but it's not the first time.
我也不想 不过也不是第一次了
She's never suspected anything?
她就一点没怀疑过你吗
I don't know. Maybe Deb has a blind spot
不知道 黛布也许有个盲点
when it comes to me.
一碰到我就犯糊涂
Sometimes I feel like I'm taking advantage of her,
我觉得自己有时候就是在利用她这点
but it's for the best.
可也是为大家好
She's not like us.
她不像咱俩
"Us."
咱俩?
Oh, uh...
啊呜
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表