The three of us.
我们三个一起
You've changed since I saw you here last time.
你变得和以前不一样了
You know that?
你知道的吧
You...
你...
You've got this look in your eye.
你的眼神不同了
Did you learn that from him?
从他那里学来的吗
I thought you just liked to watch.
你不是只喜欢看吗
I know. Well, maybe I'm changing.
是啊 但和你一样
Like you.
我也变了
Where's Quinn?
奎恩人呢
Interrogation room. Waiting for his attorney.
在审讯室等他的代表律师
He say anything? No.
他说什么了吗 没有
It's not getting any better for him.
接下来有他受的了
What's that mean?
什么意思
His name's on the requisition forms
在利迪车上找到的监视器
for the surveillance equipment we found in Liddy's van.
申领表上写的是他的名字
What about the fingerprints we lifted off the van?
车上找到的那些指纹呢
Aside from Liddy's, they're all Quinn's.
全都是利迪和奎恩的指纹
I wanna talk to him.
我想跟他谈谈
Feel free to try. He won't speak to any of us.
请随意 他不会开口的
You shouldn't be here, Deb.
黛布 你不该在这里
LaGuerta says you asked for a lawyer.
洛格丽塔说你要求见律师
That's right.
是的
Well, before your lawyer gets here,
那么在你律师来之前
why don't you tell me what the fuck is going on?
你最好跟我坦白这他妈算什么情况
I think I better just keep my mouth shut.
我还是不说为好
I'm not asking you as a Detective.
我现在不是以警探的身份来问你
I'm asking you as someone you live with,
我们曾在一起
someone that you said you loved.
你还说过你爱我
I think I deserve to know what the fuck is going on.
我有权知道你发生了什么事吧
All I can tell you is that I didn't kill Liddy.
我所能说的就是我没有杀利迪
But you were there.
但你去过那里
It's not what it looks like.
事情不是看起来那样
It looks like you did it.
从表面看来凶手就是你
I know.
我知道
If you didn't kill Liddy, who did?
不是你杀利迪的话 那是谁
I can't say anything else. I'm sorry.
我不能再说了 对不起
Don't say you're sorry.
别说对不起
Just tell me the fuckin' truth.
你倒是告诉我啊
You should go work on finding Jordan.
你还是想办法找到乔丹吧
Jordan Chase was goading you on the phone,
乔丹·切斯是故意在电♥话♥里刺♥激♥你的
trying to get you to make a mistake.
他想把你弄糊涂
He'll be waiting for you. I know.
他已设下陷阱 我知道
You need to stay alert, pay attention.
你必须提高警惕 不能分心
You don't know what he's planning for you.
你不知道他想把你怎么样
Same thing I'm planning for him.
他也不知道我想把他怎么样
Yeah, but on his home turf.
是 可这是他的地盘
Don't underestimate your adversary, Dexter,
别低估你的对手 德克斯特
not again.
别像之前那样
Could you just trust me for once?
你就不能信我一次吗
Shit!
糟了
Surprise.
没想到吧
Get up.
起来
Hey, you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Fine.
我没事
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Thanks.
谢谢关心
Look, like I said,
我不是说了嘛
we'll know more
等德克斯特
after Dexter tests the blood on Quinn's shoe.
验完奎恩鞋子上的血迹 就知道结果了
In the meantime, have some faith.
现在要有点信心
Faith?
信心
Whatever you call it. Don't assume the worst.
无论怎么样 不要太悲观
Detective Morgan?
是摩根警探吗
Yeah.
是
I'm sorry for intruding.
不好意思打扰一下
It's from your stake and notify.
关于你的追捕对象有了新线索
Should I put it on your desk?
要放到你桌上吗
No. What... what is it?
不用 是什么线索
Someone said they spotted Jordan Chase.
有人说他看见了乔丹·切斯
A street vendor?
一个街头小贩
Yeah, up by Muralia road.
是 在穆拉利亚路
Weird thing is, he thought he heard
奇怪的是 他好像听见
noises coming from the trunk.
后备箱里有声音
That's why he called it in.
所以他报♥警♥了
I know, sounds unlikely.
我知道 听起来不太可能
Yeah. Maybe I'll check it out.
好 我会跟进的
Thanks.
谢谢
It was inevitable that this would happen.
这个桥段是不可避免的
Two broken people,
两个伤痕累累的人
going through intense shared experiences
不惜一切
against a common enemy.
联手对抗共同的敌人
I do it in my seminars all the time.
我开讲座时也常使这个招数
It produces a sense of deep, deep bonding.
它能营造某种深刻的感情
I'm sure you feel like you actually have something,
我想你们都觉察到了这点
even love, doesn't it?
爱情 是吧
Let her go.
放她走
You lost your wife, Rita.
你失去了你的妻子丽塔
You blamed yourself, I'm sure.
我知道你自责了
And you thought what?
然后你认为
That you could make up for that by helping her?
只要帮助她你就能赎罪了吗
No.
不是
Well then, what were you thinking?
那你在想什么
That you could be a hero?
英雄救美吗
You can't save one thing to make up for another, Dexter.
你不能拆东墙补西墙 德克斯特
It's just not the way the world works.
世界本来就是这样
I look at these, and I can't help but think
看到这些我不得不承认
that you have a kind of greatness in you.
我还挺胸怀大志的
Then I look at you, and you're no different
但回头看看你 我知道
that the idiots that show up at my seminars.
你和我的那些信徒一样愚蠢至极
Totally lost.
完全迷失
I'm gonna put you out of your misery.
我现在就来将你解放
Both of you.
她也一起
Jordan Chase.
乔丹·切斯
He was waiting for the traffic light?
当时他在等绿灯吗
Si.
是
And what about the noise in the trunk?
后备箱的声音是怎么回事
I fucking swear I'm taking Spanish after this.
我向天发誓以后要好好学西班牙语
The... the sound in the, uh, uh, "Trunko"?
后备箱里 有什么声音
Oh, si.
那个 是
Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang.
砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰
Bang, bang, bang, from the trunk?
后备箱有砰砰砰的声音吗
Si.
是
Which... which way did...
哪个 哪条路
Uh, uh, donde fue?
他往哪个方向去了
What's down that way?
那个方向有什么
Que?
那里有什么
A "Campamento." A camp?
是野营地吗
Si, camp.
是的 野营地
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, gracias.
谢谢
You'll want to be awake for this.
你会想醒来看下一幕的
What do you call it? Being present in the moment?
你想起什么名 活在当下怎么样
So you were listening, hmm?
看来你有听我的演讲
I heard the words, but to be honest?
我听过 但说实话
You have to consider the source.
还是得看人
You should be the one to do it.
这次你来吧
Is that okay with you?
你没意见吗
He's yours.
归你了
Oh, please.
哦 不是吧
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表