This is all we got to nail these fucking assholes,
这可是指证那些混♥蛋♥的唯一证据
This right here!
都在这儿了
I know. I'm sorry.
是我的错 对不起
I'll just--I'll leave.
我马上就走
I've been trying to get a handle
我一直都没想通
on this Emily Birch and there's nothing.
艾米丽·伯奇这件事
She graduates high school in 1992
打从她92年毕业后
and then it's just a big blank.
档案上就是一片空白了
Except for those duis that you found.
只有你查到的酒后驾车记录
What?
怎么了
They found this in the search at Cole's.
他们在搜科尔的屋子时发现了这个
The men who hurt you,
那些伤害你的家伙
they made DVDs of everything they did.
把他们的所作所为全部刻成了DVD
13. Is that me?
13号♥ 这是我吗
Did everyone watch it? No.
有没有其他人看过 没有
I managed to get it out of evidence in time.
我及时地把它从证据里抽出来了
Did you--
你有没有...
Did you watch it?
有没有看过
Only enough to make sure I had the right one.
我一看到你出现就把它关了
Are you sure you want to keep it?
你确定想留着它吗
Number 13.
第13号♥
That's what I was to them.
我对他们来说只是个数字而已
It must've been hard for you to get that.
你找它肯定费了不少功夫吧
I know that you risk your life
我知道你跟我在一起
every day that you're with me.
时刻都在提心吊胆
You've been my only way through this.
一直以来你是我撑下去的唯一支柱
Well, I guess...
我想
we both met each other at the right time.
我们都在对的时间遇到了彼此
No! No! Let me out of here!
不 放开我
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! Let me go!
不 放开我
No! Get me out of here! No! No! No!
不 谁来救我出去 不 不 不
The DVDs. Lumen watching at home.
卢蒙在家看这些DVD
Deb watching here.
黛布在这儿看
Both wanting some sort of resolution.
她俩都想找出点线索
But I can only help one.
但我只能帮其中一个
Watching these DVDs-- watching it actually happen--
重放这些DVD 重新看着一切发生
is worse than any fucking crime scene.
感觉比身处任何犯罪现场都难受
What these women went through,
这些女人所遭受的
I don't know, maybe it's a fucking blessing that they're dead.
我没法儿想象 也许根本就是生不如死
No one could go through something like this and have a life again.
没人能在遭遇这种事以后还能振作起来
People may be stronger than you think.
人们或许比你想象的要坚强
Believe me, on this one, you're wrong.
相信我 这一次 你错了
There's no coming back from something like this.
经历了这种事怎么可能重新振作得起来
Where's 13? Disk 13it was damaged.
13号♥去哪儿了 13号♥碟片损坏了
I was actually grateful I didn't have to watch another one of these.
我倒是真的很庆幸可以少看一张了
Have you been here all night?
你一整晚都在这儿吗
Yeah, and I think it was worth it
对 我觉得应该留下
'cause I think I'm starting to figure it out.
因为我已经开始有头绪了
I went through Cole Harmon's contacts.
我整理了一遍科尔·哈蒙的社交圈子
And do you remember
你还记得几周前
that weird plastic-wrap murder a few weeks back?
那个诡异的塑料膜杀手么
Those two guys at the warehouse.
就是仓库里的那两个家伙
Yeah, one of them was a dentist.
其中一个是牙医
A kids' dentist. Dan Mendell.
还是个儿童牙医 他叫丹·曼德尔
Well, it turns out he and Cole are buddies.
看来他和科尔是同伙
They fucking poke each other on Facebook.
他们在Facebook上打口水战
And you see that ring on the DVD?
看见片中出现的那枚戒指没
It matches photos taken at the warehouse crime scene.
它和仓库案发现场照片中的吻合
So I think he's one of these guys.
所以我怀疑他也是其中一员
So Dan the dentist is dead. He was shot to death.
牙医丹死了 他死于枪杀
Looks like somebody attacked Cole Harmon in his house.
科尔·哈蒙像是在自己家被袭击了
And Boyd Fowler's disappeared.
同时博伊德·福勒也失踪了
This is a group of guys that like to get together
这群人喜欢聚在一起做这些事
and they like to do this for fun.
只是为了娱乐
So what else do they have in common?
除此之外他们还有别的共同点么
They're all missing.
他们都失踪了
They're not on the run. I can tell you that.
我敢打包票 他们没有跑路
Not one of them bought a plane ticket,
他们之中没有人买♥♥过机票
or emptied their bank account,
或是取光银行存款
or used a fucking credit card.
也没人用过信♥用♥卡♥
Someone is taking these guys out.
有人把他们灭口了
Who? Well, at first I thought they were turning on each other.
谁 一开始我以为他们有内部矛盾
But then I thought that doesn't make any sense.
不过现在我觉得 那样解释不通
Why would they do that after all this time?
既然有矛盾为什么现在才爆发
So I started asking myself,
于是我开始问自己
"Who would want to take these guys out?"
"谁想把他们全部除掉"
And you know the first person that came to mind?
你猜我第一个想到谁了
Me. You?
我自己 你
Someone who knows what these cocksuckers
这个人知道这些人♥渣♥的所作所为
have been up to and wants to give them what they deserve.
于是想要他们为此付出代价
So what are you saying? There's a vigilante out there?
你的意思是 这是某个正义使者做的吗
Yeah, I think that's what I'm saying. Yes.
没错 我就是想说这个 对
This is what happened to me.
这是我曾遭遇过的事情
Is it also what happened to you?
你也遭遇过同样的事吧
There were 13 of us after you.
在你之后 还有13个受害者
I didn't know.
我都不知道
I didn't know there was anybody else
我不知道除我之外还有受害者
until you knocked on my door.
直到你敲开我家门
I'm the only one who survived.
我是她们中唯一活下来的
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Emily, I need you to tell me
艾米丽 我需要你告诉我
what happened to you.
到底发生了什么
Can you do that?
可以吗
It was almost 20 years ago during the summer at camp.
事情发生在约20年前的一次夏令营
I was a C.I.T., counselor in training,
我是名辅♥导♥员
a year older than them.
我比他们大一岁
They were just...like everybody else,
他们看起来和常人没什么两样
except Jordan.
除了乔丹
Only, he wasn't called Jordan then.
不过 他那时不叫乔丹
He was Eugene Greer.
那时他叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔
That's Jordan Chase?
他就是乔丹·切斯吗
When he was Eugene Greer.
当他还是尤吉恩·格瑞尔的时候
I felt sorry for him.
我那时很同情他
Became his friend, you know.
于是和他做了朋友
We would take these walks.
我们一起散步
And one day, we were walking and I blacked out.
可有一天 我们走着走着我昏过去了
He must have drugged me or something.
他肯定是给我下药了还是怎么的
They drugged me too.
他们也给我下药了
I woke up in a cabin.
醒来的时候 我在一个小木屋里
My clothes were off. And I was tied to a bunk.
光着身子 被绑在床上
Eugene started in...
尤吉恩就开始...
So he attacked you.
他强♥暴♥你了
No. Eugene never touched me.
不 尤吉恩从头到尾没碰过我
But he got those guys going.
但他让这些人对我下手
He talked them into it.
他怂恿他们进来
Told them to seize their desires.
让他们尽情发泄兽♥欲♥
And--and...
然后...然后就
They did.
他们对我下手了
And I was watching Gene's face.
我注视着尤吉恩的脸
The look that came over his face, it was just a flash,
他脸上的邪恶过去只是一闪而过
but it's the same look he has all the time now.
可现在这邪恶已经嵌入他的脸了
And I got dressed.
然后我穿上衣服
And they made me...
接着他们逼我
take their picture.
去帮他们拍照片
This photo.
这张照片
So this is Cole.
这就是科尔
And that's Dan.
那个是丹
And that's Boyd.
那个是博伊德
And Jordan.
还有乔丹
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表