Says the newlywed. Don't remind me.
还说是新婚夫妇呢 别刺♥激♥我
You've been married for five minutes.
你才刚刚结婚
What happened to the honeymoon phase?
你的蜜月怎么了
I blinked.
我忽视了
Show me where he is.
让我看看他在哪儿
There was so much blood I had... I had to walk away.
血太多了 我不得不离开
The body's in here.
尸体在这里
Anybody see you? I don't think so.
有人看见你吗 我想没有
Oh, God, I hope not. You killed somebody.
天呐 我希望没有 你杀人了
Because you wouldn't do it for me!
那是因为你不愿意干
But you call me to clean up after you.
但你却叫我来替你"擦屁♥股♥"
I didn't know what to do with the body!
我不知道该怎么处理这尸体
I don't believe this. Just go if you want to go.
我不信 如果你想走就走吧
Go? I'm responsible for you.
走? 我要对你负责
Everything you do leads right back to me.
你所做的一切都会回溯到我头上
I didn't think it would be so hard to kill someone.
我觉得杀个人没那么困难
Where is he? Here.
他在哪儿 这儿
Oh, shit!
哦 该死
He was right here. Are you sure?
他就在这儿 你确定吗
He was dead.
他死了
Apparently not. Don't get mad at me.
显然没有 别对我发火
This isn't how I was planning to spend my evening.
我可没打算这样渡过一个夜晚
Me neither.
我也是
Would you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
What? Stop talking.
什么 闭嘴
He's lost a lot of blood, at least a pint.
他失了很多血 起码一品托
One...Two...
一...二...
Three...Four.
三...四...
You're a terrible shot.
你是个很糟的枪手
But you never shot a gun before.
你之前应该从没开过枪
You didn't anticipate the kickback...
你从没考虑到过后果
One of the many things you didn't anticipate.
这是很多你没考虑到的事情之一
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
You must have hit him once.
你肯定射中过他
Where was the point of impact?
弹着点在哪儿
Where were you standing?
你站在什么地方
He was standing here.
他当时站在这
I go down, you run away.
我倒下 你跑开
I get back up, and where do I go?
我醒过来 我要去哪里呢
Here.
这儿
Come on.
过来
How'd you even find this guy?
你怎样找到这家伙的
You can talk now.
你现在可以说话了
The night that I was taken, I had gone to a bar.
我被带走的那晚 我去过一个酒吧
I thought that they spotted me there,
他们就是在那里玷污我的
so I went back to that same bar night after night,
所以我每晚都去那个酒吧
hoping that one of them would walk through the door.
希望他们中的一个能出现
I wore a disguise. Disguise?
我把自己伪装起来 伪装
A wig, so they wouldn't recognize me.
带个假发 他们就认不出我了
I know what a disguise is for.
我知道伪装是干啥用的
So you went to the bar.
所以你去那家酒吧
You waited for one of them to show up.
就是为了等待他们中的某人出现
Where? What bar?
哪里 哪家酒吧
Hurricane 26.
"26号♥飓风"酒吧
Hurricane 26 is all the way over on Ocean Avenue.
"26号♥飓风"酒吧一直都在海洋大道上
How'd you get all the way out here?
你们是怎么到这儿来的呢
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这正是我想告诉你的
So go on.
接着说
Tonight one of them showed up.
今晚 他们中的一个人出现了
He didn't know it was me, so I-I flirted with him.
他没有认出我 我和他调情
I asked him if he wanted to go someplace else.
我约他换个地方
We got in the car, I pulled out my gun, and I forced him to drive.
我们上了车 我掏出枪 逼着他开车
This place seemed deserted, so we stopped,
这里看上去没人 所以就停这儿了
and I marched him inside.
我叫他开进来
And you shot him. No.
然后你就开枪打他 不是
I asked him for the names of the other men.
我问他另外几个家伙的名字
He called me a cunt. Then I shot him.
他骂我荡♥妇♥ 我就开枪了
How'd you know he was one of them?
你怎么知道他就是其中一员
I just... I just knew.
我...我就是知道
You recognize his face?
你记得他的脸吗
No. They kept me blindfolded most of the time.
不 他们基本是把我眼睛蒙上的
So how?
那你是怎么认出来的
I felt it the minute he walked in the door.
当他走进酒吧门的时候我就感觉是
One of the guys had this smell...
其中有个家伙身上有味道
Like old sweat or, I don't know, chlorine.
像是水手 或许是氯水的味道
When I got in the car with this guy,
当我和这家伙上车时
there it was, the exact same stench.
还是那股恶臭
You shot someone based on a feeling and an odor.
你仅凭感觉和气味就开枪杀人
I shot the right guy.
我杀的没错
You were willing to shoot the wrong guy under Tuttle Bridge.
你在塔尔特桥下差点就杀错人了
This guy was one of them.
这家伙就是那些人中的一员
What's his name? I don't know.
他叫什么名字 我不知道
Did you check his wallet?
你查看他的钱包了吗
No.
没
Did you take his cell phone?
你拿了他的手♥机♥了吗
He could have already called the police, you know.
知道吗 或许他已经报♥警♥了
I'm new to this! You don't even know who you shot!
我是新手 你甚至不知道杀的是谁
I shot one of the creeps who raped me.
我杀的是一个强♥奸♥我的魔鬼
You don't have any proof. I'm the proof!
你没有任何证据 我就是证据
My memory! My experience!
我的记忆 我的遭遇
Hardly the most reliable tools.
几乎都不是什么可靠的手段
Fuck you! Fuck me?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 骂我?
Just go.
滚吧
I can find him on my own and kill him.
我自己能找到并干掉他
Like you killed him the first time?
就像你第一次那样杀他吗
I have no idea which direction he went...
我不知道他跑到哪里去了
If he turned right or...
他不是向右就是...
Blood swipe.
血痕
He stopped here to catch his breath.
他曾在这儿停下来喘气
Leaned against the post, put his hand here.
靠着杆子休息 手放在这儿
The directionality of the blood leads which way?
血迹的方向是朝向哪边的
This way.
这边
You sure know a lot about blood.
你很懂血迹啊
So hypothetically, an office romance is just the worst idea ever.
那么假设 办公室恋情是最糟糕的主意
Yeah, I would advise against it.
是的 我一定会告诫别人别这样
But hypothetically...
但是 假设
I can see how you and Quinn make a lot of sense.
看得出来 你和奎恩很来电
So you would advise against it,
所以你劝阻我
but we make a lot of sense?
是因为我们很来电
What can I say? I'm a romantic at heart.
我应该说什么呢 我有一颗浪漫的心
Then why don't you do something to patch stuff up with your wife?
那你为什么不去努力和你妻子重归于好
It's not that simple. It is that simple.
没那么简单 就是那么简单
Get your head out of your ass
放聪明点
and do something nice for her.
好好哄哄她
Buy her a card, some flowers,
送张卡片 买♥♥点花
get her a puppy.
送她只小狗
A puppy?
小狗
Batista.
我是巴蒂斯塔
Where?
哪里
Baywater marina.
水湾码头
Warehouse 12. I'll be right there.
12号♥仓库 我马上到
Possible homicide. I'll get it.
可能是谋杀案 我去吧
No, I'll go. This is your baby.
不 我去 这是你的小宝贝
We've been on this for weeks
我们已经在这守了几个星期了
and had nothing but our asses handed to us.
什么也没捞着
And if for some reason the Fuentes brothers show up tonight,
说不定富恩斯特兄弟今晚就出现了
then they've already seen my face, so I'm useless.
他们见过我 所以我在这没什么用
And you won't have to see Quinn hitting on other women.
你也不必再看奎恩勾搭别的女人了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah. Good luck. Yeah, you too.
好运 你也是
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表