Yeah, he's a scumbag that I shot and killed.
是 是个被我一枪爆头的烂仔
And?
怎么
What's the problem?
有什么不对吗
Don't tell me you feel bad about killing him.
可别告诉我你为杀了他感到难过
I don't.
没
That's the problem.
可这才不对劲
Yasmin didn't feel any pain.
雅斯敏没经历痛苦
She died instantly.
她马上就走了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Okay.
好
I have some bad news for everyone.
我有些坏消息要告诉各位
You're all going to die.
你们都将死去
Some of us sooner than others.
可有人要先于别人
Some of us sooner than others.
可有人要先于别人
And if you're not in touch with your primal self,
如果你不能正视自己的"真我"
you're already dead.
便同死人无异
You may be breathing and walking around,
也许你呼吸自如 动作伶俐
but you're an empty shell,
但只是一副空皮囊
one of the herd,
芸芸众生
completely unaware of what you truly want.
你完全不知晓自己究竟要什么
And when we come back,
但待我们回归自我时
we're gonna start using your instincts
挖掘到自己本性时
to design the life that you deserve,
设计好自己应有的人生时
fuel the passion to make it real,
点燃激♥情♥让梦想成真之时
and find the power...
我们就会发现人生的力量...
To take it.
就是决心拿下
Jordan Chase's "Take It Now" experience
乔丹·切斯《现在就拿下》讲座
will resume at 2:00 P.M.
午后2:00继续
In the meantime, we invite you to visit our vendors.
期间请大家光临我们的贩售摊点
Jordan promises change,
乔丹信誓旦旦说人生可以改变
but he also accepts credit cards.
可他也接受刷♥卡♥消费
Lumen?
卢蒙
Can you talk?
方便讲话吗
Or are you about to have a major life revelation?
还是你正要来次内心本性大释放
No, that came around 9:00 A.M.
不 那一般发生在早上九点左右
when I realized I really wanted a doughnut.
当我发现自己超想吃个甜甜圈时
What'd you find?
有什么发现
I haven't been able to find out
我怎么也想不通
how these guys know each other.
他们怎么会勾搭在一起
The picture was taken when they were teenagers, but...
照片拍摄在他们十几岁时候 可是...
Did you check high schools?
查高中的事了吗
Cole went to Westland Prep in Hialeah,
科尔上了海厄利亚的西陆预科
and Dan the dentist went to
牙医丹去了克罗尔·盖布斯
St. Joseph's Academy in Coral Gables.
的圣约瑟学院
Boyd... There's nothing on Boyd.
至于博伊德... 没他的资料
Yeah, he probably never saw the inside of too many classrooms.
或许他压根没念过几年书
I was able to find out something else about Cole.
科尔那边我又找到些东西
What? He was in the Marines.
什么 他曾在海军服役
He got bounced on dishonorable discharge.
后因行为不当被清退
He beat up a superior officer and put him in the hospital.
这家伙把他的顶头上司打得住了院
This is a dangerous guy, Dexter.
德克斯特 他很危险
Do you remember the marks I had on my back?
你还记得我后背那些鞭痕吗
That was Cole.
就是科尔干的
So be careful.
所以你要当心
You getting any rest?
你睡会儿了吗
I fall into a deep sleep
每天凌晨一点到一点一刻
from 1:00 to 1:15 every morning.
我都睡得不错
When this is over, I expect to sleep for a year.
等这一切结束了 我想好好睡它个一年
I'll talk to you later.
待会聊
Mr. Morgan. Cole Harmon.
摩根先生 我是科尔·哈蒙
I'm sure you remember me from our visit to the station.
我们去过警局 你肯定还记得我吧
Mr. Chase spotted you from the stage.
切斯先生在台上就认出你了
He's very interested in speaking with you.
他很想和你聊聊
He was wondering if you'd join him in his suite for a few minutes.
想问你是否愿意去他房♥间待几分钟
Okay.
好啊
When?
什么时候
How about right now?
现在如何
All the way to the end.
一直走到头
I'm disgusted, to tell you the truth.
实话告诉你吧 我听腻了
You haven't been listening to a word I've said.
你压根就没听我在说什么
Call me back when you stop being a piece of furniture.
等你有心思听了再打给我吧
Sorry.
不好意思
New client.
新客户
Good to see you again, Mr. Morgan,
摩根先生 很高兴再次见到你
especially under better circumstances.
尤其不是在警局那种地方
Call me Dexter.
叫我德克斯特吧
Jordan.
叫我乔丹
Can I offer you a drink?
你要喝点什么吗
Uh, no, thanks. I'm good.
不用了 谢谢
Think I know why you're here. You do?
我大概知道你干嘛来这里 是吗
You're searching for a way to cope with your loss.
你是想办法抚慰丧妻之痛
I know your history, Dexter.
德克斯特 我知道你的过去
I thought I recognized you when we met at the station,
开始我以为是在警局认识的你
but it hit me later on.
后来才想起
You wife was murdered.
你太太被谋杀了
Yes.
是的
They any closer to catching Trinity?
他们抓到三一杀手了吗
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有
I followed that case very closely.
那个案子我跟得很紧
Trinity... A religious man,
三一杀手 有信仰的人
family, good life.
有家室 日子过得不错
Yet he was working through such rage,
可他还要与心魔斗争
harboring so many secrets.
隐藏着惊天秘密
I have to be honest.
我必须坦诚地说
He fascinated me on a deep level.
他令我极度着迷
What else do Jordan and I have in common?
乔丹和我还有哪些相似之处呢
I certainly don't mean to imply any sympathy for him.
我绝没有任何同情他的意思
He's a monster, no question.
他是魔鬼 毫无疑问
I can't imagine your frustration,
我不敢想象你的绝望感受
knowing he's out there, unpunished.
任由他逍遥法外却无能为力
It hasn't been easy.
这可不轻松
No doubt.
当然
And now you're a single father,
现在你成了单身父亲
which has its own set of challenges.
又是雪上加霜
Why did you want to see me?
你干嘛要见我
I've developed a theory on how the primal self deals with tragedy.
我创立了一套理论 借助"真我"渡过难关
I have to prepare for the next session,
我得准备下面的演讲了
but I am very interested in what happened to you.
不过我对你的事非常感兴趣
I would like to discuss your situation in depth at another time
希望再找个时间深入谈一下你的情况
if you're open to that.
如果你有空的话
Okay.
行
Okay.
那好
By the way, have you made any progress on Boyd Fowler?
对了 博伊德·福勒的案子有进展吗
I'm not really aware of all the details.
具体细节我不太清楚
You should probably speak to one of the detectives.
也许你应该问问那些警探
Of course.
好的
I look forward to our next talk.
期待我们下次谈话
There's a little something in there for Harrison.
里面是给哈里森的一些小玩意儿
Thanks.
谢谢
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Close the door.
门关上
You know there's a lot of heat coming down on us,
你也知道最近我们的压力很大
and the public's demanding blood. Our blood.
公众呼吁凶案真♥相♥ 我们酿的凶案
Matthews wants someone's head.
马修斯需要找人承担责任
Sounds like Santa Muerta's catching on.
听着像圣徒死神要来了
I'm putting Cira Manzon on disciplinary leave.
我会让希拉·曼宗被处分性停职
What?
什么
I need to put a face on it.
我总得让人去扛这责任
What's wrong with your face?
为什么不是你
Detective... You can't pin this on her.
警探 这事怪不得她
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表