Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要...
Cut him, and I'll blow your fucking head off.
敢碰他一下就轰掉你的狗头
Medic! I need a fucking medic!
医生 赶紧去叫医生
We were wondering you can tell us
我们想知道
if there's anything about the man who injured you.
你对割伤你那家伙知道点什么
I know where Carlos and his brother have been hanging out...
我知道卡洛斯兄弟俩一般都在哪儿混
at a local club called the Mayan.
一个叫玛雅的酒吧
You got your lead. Congrats.
你真走运 恭喜
Yeah, we stake this place out, they show up,
我们会监视那里 他们一出现
and then we take these Santa Muerta no-dicks down for good.
我们就能一举破获圣徒死神案
Are you and Quinn... We're fuck buddies.
你跟奎恩... 只是解决生理需求
Don't bring him around when Harrison's here.
哈里森在的时候别带他来
Would you like some coffee?
来杯咖啡吗
That would be wonderful.
那太好了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋
Sergeant!
警司
Angel, let him go. This is a sting!
安吉尔 放开他 这是秘密行动
I.A. needed my help to bust a narcotics cop on the take,
内务部要我协助揪出一个受贿的缉毒警
and I said yes,
我答应了
to close the books on your bar fight!
全是为帮你平息打人的案子
Fuck those I.A. rats.
那些该死的内务部叛徒
And your boss.
还有你的上司
That bitch put handcuffs on me.
就是那婊♥子♥抓的我
I might have a job for you.
我有个活儿给你
You got a name?
是谁
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Boyd wasn't the only one who did this to me.
博伊德并不是唯一这样残害我的
There were others.
还有别人
What are you gonna do if you actually find one of these guys?
要是找到他们 你准备做什么
What you won't. You gonna kill him?
做你不想做的 要杀了他么
You don't get to tell me what to do.
我做什么不需要你告诉我
What are you doing?
你发什么神经
You were about to murder the wrong man.
差一点你就要杀错人了
Go home.
回家去吧
Okay. Okay, okay, I'll go.
好好好 我会走的
You're doing the right thing.
你现在做得对
Your parents will be happy to see you.
你父母见到你会很欣慰
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe this is one problem I can check off the list.
这个问题大概解决了
Welcome to Miami.
欢迎来到迈阿密
I've always tried to keep the different parts of my life separate.
我一直想把自己各角色分个清楚
Becoming a father made that much more difficult.
身为人父让这难上加难
And as a husband, I failed.
作为丈夫 我很失败
But I'm a very neat monster...
我只是个彻头彻尾的杀人狂
who won't make the same mistake again.
但绝不会犯同样错误
I packed up Rita's wedding dress.
丽塔的婚纱我收起来了
I thought Astor might want it someday.
爱斯特兴许用得上
Feels like it took you guys months to move in...
感觉你们搬过来花了那么久
only a day to pack up.
搬走却这么简单
The realtor suggested we paint the walls white.
中介说最好刷成白墙
She wants to stage the house Miami chic.
她想把房♥子弄得迈阿密点儿
No evidence that a family ever lived here.
想搞成没人住过一样吗
Or died here.
或者说没人死过
You have to disclose that, don't you?
你应该和人家说清楚这里的事
The hope is that a ridiculously low listing price
行啊 然后人家知道是个凶宅
will help a buyer see past that.
把价格杀到你吐♥血♥
Any idea where you want to live?
想好搬哪儿了吗
I'm sorry. That was a stupid question.
真傻到家了 这还要问
You... you should take the apartment.
你当然回那公♥寓♥了
No. No, that's yours. No. I insist.
说什么啊 归你了 不行 这怎么行
It's really always been yours.
那里一直都是你的
I'll move out.
我搬出去
I thought you already did.
我看你早搬了吧
I didn't move in with Quinn.
我没和奎恩住一起
Well, you're never around.
可你常在外面住啊
I'm at Quinn's, but I don't live there...
奎恩那儿偶尔去 我没和他住一起
No clothes in any drawers.
衣服也没在那儿放一件
There's no his-and-hers-toothbrush action.
更别说情侣牙刷之类的了
Quinn's place is all Quinn.
奎恩家只是奎恩家
A vast, empty space?
那个没女人味的大屋子么
I don't remember Rita in these.
这墨镜不是丽塔的吧
Because they belong to Lumen.
当然了 那是卢蒙的
Me either.
也不是我的
Lumen is home in Minneapolis...
卢蒙家在明尼阿波利斯
Another part of my life packed away.
杀手角色也得打包带走
Life seems different now...
现在的生活真是变了样
Manageable.
恣意而为
Everything in its right place.
一切均得以就位
Soon, Lance Robinson will be on my table.
兰斯·罗宾逊马上就是我的盘中餐了
Lance trolls the Internet,
兰斯在网上寻觅猎物
engaging in casual encounters with innocent men...
不停找无辜男性"不期而遇"
who never suspect those encounters could turn deadly.
谁会想到这种不期而遇是一条末路
Four times Lance deliberately pushed someone's fantasies too far.
兰斯将四个断背男的梦想化为泡影
He will be an easy kill, just like old times.
但他只是小菜一碟 一如继往
Tonight's the night.
就在今晚
Okay, people, let's go over our positions at club Mayan.
伙计们 记好了各自在玛雅的位置
Everybody be in place by 10:00.
十点之前就位
Batista and I'll be in the van, as usual.
我和巴蒂斯塔还是在车里
Quinn, you'll watch the door.
奎恩 你盯大门
Cira...
茜拉你...
Yes, chief?
头儿怎么了
Don't let me stop you.
没事继续
Officer Manzon, you'll be on the floor
曼宗警官 你守一层
watching foot traffic at the V.I.P. Room,
盯着贵宾包房♥人员出入
in case the Fuentes brothers roll through.
以防富恩特斯兄弟溜走
And what if they don't?
要是不露面呢
Then we'll work the operation until they do.
那我们蹲守 直到他们出现
You were face-to-face with Carlos Fuentes, right?
你是和卡洛斯·富恩特斯照过面吧
Yes, sir.
是的 头儿
Well, then that means he knows that we're onto him.
就是说那家伙知道我们盯上了他
Tell me why they would ever return to this club.
这样他们干嘛还要去这家夜店
The only reason the Fuentes brothers
富恩特斯兄弟唯一
are forcing people to withdraw cash from the ATM
逼人取款的原因就是
is to pay for table service at this club.
给夜店付台费
We ran the dates of the ATM holdups past the club managers.
我们查阅了老板结账前的取款记录
And they confirmed that in each of those nights,
他们肯定每隔几晚
the Fuentes brothers showed up at club Mayan
富恩特斯兄弟都会在玛雅现身
and took over the V.I.P. Lounge.
而且包的是贵宾房♥
So if the Fuentes brothers do show up at this club,
这么说富恩特斯兄弟不去夜店
which is highly unlikely,
也是很有可能的咯
it means that someone
那就是说可能会有个
is possibly lying on the floor of their living room without their head.
倒霉蛋又要在家里被斩首了吧
We're working the only lead we have.
这是我们唯一能跟的线索了
All you're doing is drinking and dancing on the taxpayer's dime.
你们就是用纳税人的血汗钱去吃喝玩乐
I would have expected more from you, Morgan.
摩根 我本来对你期望甚高
Chief...
警监...
We don't have a lot of options here.
我们这也是没辙了
Without this operation,
不这么干
we're effectively stopping work on this case,
这案子肯定是一筹莫展
which we cannot do to this community.
这对整个社区没法交代
Did you even know this operation was happening?
你知道这么干的后果吗
Of course I knew. Why wouldn't I?
我当然知道了 我是头儿啊
Well, it seems you've been spending
可要我看 你最近把大把精力
an awful lot of time lately with internal affairs
都用在了"内部"问题上了
bailing your new husband out of hot water.
就为了捞你那新老公
Bravo, Mrs. Batista.
真行啊你 巴蒂斯塔太太
I'm keeping my name.
我还保留着原名呢
And I think working club Mayan
我认为蹲守玛雅
is a valid allocation of my squad's resources.
完全是合理利用警署资源
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表