with more questions about Cole.
科尔的事问你更多问题
If you're suddenly gone, it might look suspicious.
要是你忽然消失会很可疑
Well, at least I'll fucking be alive!
至少我他妈能活着
Alex, you need to calm down.
亚历克斯 冷静
I've taken steps to resolve the situation.
我正在逐步处理这件事
What steps? What are you-- what are you talking about?
怎么处理 你在说什么呢
I'm on top of it.
我现在是他们最想找的人
No, not so far, you're not.
不 不是那样 你不是
I am. And I need you to trust me.
我才是 我需要你的信任
I do trust you. You know that.
我的确很信任你 你知道的
Good. Now, listen to me.
那好 听着
It's very important that you keep acting like everything's normal.
这很重要 你要装作什么事都没发生过
You're not gonna leave town.
你不要离开城区
You're gonna maintain your regular routine.
一切生活起居照旧
To the letter.
切记
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Alex?
亚历克斯
Tell me you understand what I've said.
给个反应 你听清楚我说的没有
I understand.
我明白了
Now go home like you always do.
现在回家去 该干嘛干嘛
Have a vodka tonic. Watch tv.
来杯伏特加提提神 看看电视
I'll call you as soon as I know more.
如果有新消息我会打电♥话♥你的
Everything's gonna be fine. I promise.
不会有事的 我保证
Okay.
好的
Right on schedule.
一切按计划进行
Detective Morgan, please?
请帮我接摩根警探
Morgan.
我是摩根
Detective, it's Jordan Chase.
警探 我是乔丹·切斯
How can I help you?
有什么我可以帮忙的
My lawyer doesn't know I'm making this call.
我的律师不知道我打这个电♥话♥
Okay.
嗯
But those images you showed me,
但是你给我看的那些照片
I haven't been able to get t.
我从来没见过
They're very disturbing.
挺让人头疼的
They are.
的确
I just want you to know,
我只是想你知道
I've always considered myself a friend of the police.
我一直是和警♥察♥合作的良好市民
Well, uh, thank you, friend.
很好 谢谢你 好市民
What is this about?
你想说什么
A strange call came into my office
我的办公室接到了个奇怪的电♥话♥
from an Alex Tilden.
是叫什么亚历克斯·蒂尔登打来的
Alex tilden called you?
亚历克斯·蒂尔登给你打电♥话♥了
What--what did he want?
他 他想干什么
I didn't speak to him myself,
我并没有直接和他通话
But my secretary said that he was looking for Cole Harmon.
我的秘书说他想要找科尔·哈蒙
She said he sounded panicked,
秘书说他听起来挺恐慌的
that he wanted to speak to Cole
他想找科尔
about a flight he needed to arrange.
想安排个航♥班♥
A flight to where?
飞到哪里
That's all I know.
我只知道这么多
It's not much, I realize,
确实不是太多
but I hope it can be useful.
但我希望能对你有用
Thank you, Mr. Chase.
谢谢你 切斯先生
Saddle up.
出发了
It looks like our fantasy footballer's leaving town.
似乎我们的足球选手要出城了
No! No! Let me out of here!
不 不 放我出去
No! No! No! No! Stop!
不 住手
No! Let me go! Aah! Aah!
放开我
Oh, my god.
天呐
Help!
救命
Who are you?
你是谁
What's that?
那是什么
It's for her.
这是为她准备的
Who? Oh, I think you know.
谁 哦 我以为你知道
Uh, I mean, what's her name?
我是说 她叫什么
Oh, now you want to know her name?
你现在才想知道她的名字
Look, you--you really have this all wrong.
你真的弄错了
Save it for her.
留着跟她说吧
What's the address?
地址是哪里
Alex Tilden, 3040.
亚历克斯·蒂尔登 3040号♥
That's 3048.
那是3048号♥
Here it is.
就在这
And he's home.
是他家
I look different, don't I?
认不出我了是吧
Without my hands tied behind my back.
我的手没被绑在身后就认不出来了吧
But you recognize me.
但你认出我了
I can tell.
我看出来了
I ne--I never wanted to do any of it.
那些都不是我的意思
Really?
真的吗
It wasn't--it wasn't me.
那不是 不是我♥干♥的
It was--it was Jordan.
是 是乔丹干的
It's all Jordan.
都是乔丹的主意
He has this way.
他喜欢这么干
Of getting inside your head,
深入你的骨髓
Getting you in touch with your primal nature?
触及你内心的真我吗
He made me do things I never would have done.
是他逼我这么干的 我从来都是被迫的
No, you made me do things I never would have done.
不 是你逼我这么干的
Ever.
是你逼的
Ever!
你逼的
What do you people want?
你们想干吗
I can give you Jordan Chase.
我可以告诉你乔丹·切斯在哪里
We've got jordan chase.
我们已经找到乔丹·切斯了
W-well, what do you want?
那...那你们想干吗
Everybody wants something.
每个人都有需要
I mean, that--that--that-- that's what brought us
我是说...那...那...那才会使得
to this fucking unfortunate situation, am I right?
我们陷入如此糟糕的境遇 我说的对吗
I'm a banker.
我是个银行家
I can get money. Lots of it.
我有钱 很多钱
We can work this out.
我们可以谈谈价钱
So tell me,
开个价吧
What's this gonna cost?
要多少
Just give me a number.
给我个数字就好
13.
No. I-I-I--
不 我...我
There's a first time for everything.
人生有很多第一次
A first step. A first word.
第一次学步 第一次说话
A first kiss. A first kill.
第一次接吻 第一次杀人
Somehow you know when the time is right.
该来的时候就会来
Aim for the heart.
瞄准心口
You okay?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
We should lock down the airports
我们应该封锁机场
In case he tries to flee.
以防他开溜
He's not going anywhere.
他哪儿也去不了
Look at this. Looks like a partial footprint.
看看这个 看上去像半个脚印
It looks small.
看起来很小
Maybe a woman's.
或许是个女人的脚印
And she was just here.
她刚才就在这儿
Remember at Boyd's house,
还记得吗 在博伊德的房♥子里
that fucking hair book,
那个恶心的头发标本簿
it had 12 pieces in it?
里面有12束头发的那个
But there are 13 DVDs.
但是有13张光碟
One of them didn't get their hair taken.
其中有一个人的头发没剪下来
So what are you saying exactly?
你到底想说什么
Well, what if one of them escaped somehow
假如她们中的某个人在被他们折磨之后
And--and--after everything they'd done,
跑掉了呢
They've come back to get even?
她们会回来报仇吗
What if the vigilante is one of their victims?
如果那个治安协管员是受害者之一呢
Harry tried to mold me
哈里试图把我打造成
into the image of the monster he thought I was.
一只野兽 他一直那么看我
He told me to flee human connection,
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表