He's probably not even in Miami right now.
他现在说不定都不在迈阿密
I've left messages all over.
我留下了信息
If I don't hear back soon, I'm gonna kick their door in.
他要是不尽快回复我 我就踹开他家门
What about you? Anything?
你呢 有什么进展吗
Yeah, we've I.D.'d two of the girls
我从两个女受害者的指纹
off their fingerprints.
查出了她们的身份
One was a schoolteacher from Wisconsin.
一个在威斯康星州当老师
She came out here on vacation two years ago.
她两年前来这里度假
Never heard from again.
之后就失踪了
The other one worked on a cruise ship that was docked here.
另一个在停靠在迈阿密的巡回游轮上工作
She disappeared just over a year ago.
她一年前失踪
Yeah, these were good girls, you know?
这些都是正派女孩
One was 26, one was 29.
一个26岁 一个29岁
Nothing on the other three?
另外三个没查到
No, I'm going through the missing person databases.
没有 我查过失踪人口数据库
Put their photographs out there.
贴了她们的照片上去
DNA?
DNA呢
It's being run now.
结果还没出来
Looking for direct hits and familial hits.
在查找血亲比对和相似比对
Listen.
听我说
I heard about this two-bedroom place on Brickell.
我听说布里克尔有个两室的房♥子
Upper unit, right on the water.
高层 就在海边
Thought we could take a look.
我想可以去看一下
This is not a workplace conversation,
这可不是在工作时该说的
so please just shut up.
所以请闭嘴
All I'm saying is, is this place is going fast.
我的意思是那房♥子很抢手
Listen, please, just not here.
别在这里说
You two...
你们俩
Now.
过来
Shit.
靠
Think she knows about us?
她知道我们的事了
Is this about...
这是关于
The Santa Muerte case.
圣徒死神的案子
I thought that was dead.
我以为那案子陷入僵局了
Well, now it's alive. Barely.
现在有突破口了 稍微吧
Yasmin Aragon, the associate of the Fuentes brothers
雅斯敏·阿♥拉♥贡 富恩特斯兄弟的同伴
that sergeant Batista identified,
被巴蒂斯塔警司认出来
has assured us that she will bring
她同意协助我们明晚
Carlos and Marco into Club Mayan tomorrow night.
把卡洛斯和马科带到玛雅去
So we're on? We are on.
该我们出手了 没错
I am personally overseeing this operation.
我亲自负责监督这次行动
We can't risk word leaking out to the Fuentes,
为了避免富恩特斯兄弟得到风声
so it's strictly on a need-to-know basis.
这次行动仅限必要的人知道
Rather than flooding the club with police personnel,
不像以往用警员把夜店围得水泄不通
we will be performing a small surgical operation.
这次将会是小型精确的外科手术式行动
We will take the brothers into custody
我们将在那对兄弟进入俱乐部前
before they get into the club.
就把他们逮捕
Detective Morgan, you'll be with me
摩根警探 你将跟我
in the surveillance van.
在监视车上
Detective Quinn, we're gonna post you
奎恩警探 你和曼宗警员
inside the door of the club with officer Manzon.
部署在俱乐部里面
I will be roving, placing myself
我将会游走于
wherever I believe most effective.
我认为最有效的位置
If we're gonna take them outside,
要是打算在外面逮捕他们
shouldn't we be outside?
我们不是应该在外面么
In order not to stand out like sore thumbs,
为了避免过于显眼
we will continue with the posts we've already established.
我们会继续沿用之前的设定
Thank you, detectives Morgan and Quinn.
谢谢你们 摩根和奎恩警探
That'll be all.
以上就是全部
Maria...
玛丽亚
Let me make myself very clear.
丑话说在前头
You've wasted more than enough time and money
你已经浪费了局里很多时间和金钱
on this case already.
在这件案子上
You're supposed to be a master manipulator of the press,
你本应是控制媒体的好手
but you haven't even been able to do that.
但你没做到
Every day I pick up the paper, read another story
每天我打开报纸 读着一个又一个
about how we're not doing our job.
我们没做好工作的消息
Get it right this time
这次做的漂亮点
or we're gonna have an interesting conversation
否则我们将会就你的前途
about your future.
进行一次有趣的谈话
Where are we with Jordan Chase?
乔丹·切斯那边进行的怎么样的
I've got Quinn on it.
我让奎恩跟进了
We've made numerous calls to his organization,
我们给他的机构打了几次电♥话♥
but we haven't been able to reach him personally just yet.
但还没能和他本人取得联络
He could be playing hard to get.
他可能很难联♥系♥得上
In that case,
如果这样
we'll pay his office a visit to see if, uh...
我们会亲自去他的办公室看
Probably won't be necessary.
看来没必要了
Jordan Chase.
乔丹·切斯
Uh, hi.
嗨
Holy shit. That's him.
卧♥槽♥ 那是他本尊
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
Mr. Chase? Oh, Mr. Chase.
切斯先生 真的是切斯先生
Stand back. I, um... I, uh...
退后 我 我
I took one of your seminars at the beach club
我在沙滩俱乐部听过你的讲座
a while back.
不久之前
Sure. In Palmetto Bay?
棕榈湾对吧
You remember?
你还记得
Of course I do.
那当然
You have to excuse Cole here.
请你不要介意科尔在这里
He, uh... he keeps the crazies away.
他是为了防止那些疯子的
Why don't you let me get a picture of you two?
不如让我给你们照张照片
Oh, yeah. Excellent. Okay.
当然 那太好了
Okay. All right.
好的 准备
Smile.
笑一笑
Uh, one more.
再来一张
Got it.
搞定
Jordan Chase.
乔丹·切斯
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Wow. Nice watch.
手表很不错
Oh, uh, my dad gave it to me
我爸在我十几岁
when I was a teenager.
的时候给我的
It's water-resistant to 100 meters.
能抗100米的水压
I have no idea why I would ever need that,
虽然不知道对我有什么用
but it sure looks nice.
但看起来还是挺好的
If that's the watch that Lumen heard,
如果卢蒙听到的是那块表的声音
I'll make sure it accompanies you
我很确定它会和你一起
to the bottom of the Atlantic.
沉到大西洋海底
Mr. Chase.
切斯先生
You must be the person in charge around here.
你一定是这里的负责人
I was in Jacksonville.
我当时在杰克逊维尔市
Got an early call from Cole here,
早上被科尔的电♥话♥吵醒
my head of security, saying that one of our trucks
他是安全主管 说我们的一辆车
had been stolen out of our lot
被偷了
and that it just might be the one
并且很可能是
we'd all been watching on the news.
新闻里那辆
I flew back as soon as I could.
我就尽快飞回来了
I see.
我明白了
We found an article of clothing in the vehicle.
我们在车里找到一件衣服
My jacket. It's my personal vehicle.
我的外套 那是我私人用车
I always leave my things inside.
我通常把私人物件放在车里
And the keys? The keys?
钥匙也是吗 钥匙
Yeah, we found the keys in the ignition.
对 钥匙就插在点火装置上
There are a lot of ways to steal a car.
想偷车的话有很有多方法
Most thieves don't have the actual key.
但大多数小偷没有钥匙
I leave a spare set of keys on a hook inside our office.
我把一串复♥制♥的钥匙挂在办公室里
All my guys know where to find them
我的伙计都知道它挂在哪里
in case they need the truck.
以防他们要用车
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表