And I was supposed to divine that somehow?
那凭什么我就得未卜先知啊
Do you know where he is or not?
你♥他♥妈♥到底知不知道他在哪儿吧
Detective Morgan
摩根警探
I don't know where this aggression
我不知道你干嘛这样
is coming from or why it's directed at me.
咄咄逼人 而且这么针对我
But a word of caution:
但我劝你小心
Aggression can be a powerful motivator,
攻击性是柄双刃剑 即是强大诱因
But it can also cloud your percep--
也可让人不辨是非
Save your bullshit for your seminars
留着这些屁话到研讨会上说吧
and answer my question.
回答我的问题
I have no idea where Cole is.
我不知道科尔去哪儿了
He told me he needed some personal time.
他只是跟我说需要些私人时间
Your head of security says he needs some time off
你的安全主管说了一句请假
and you just say "Okay"?
你什么都不问 就批准了
I have been nothing but cooperative with your department.
我可是一直配合你们调查的
But that was predicated on a certain amount
但合作的前提是
Of discretion on your part.
你们要谨慎从事
And respect.
并对我表示尊重
Now you barge into my place of business,
但现在你们却擅闯进我的办公室
hurling insinuations.
含沙射影当我是罪犯
No one is insinuating anything.
我们不是那个意思
Look, if you hear from Cole, give us a call, okay?
如果有科尔的消息请通知我们 好吗
From now on, any contact between us
从现在起 我们之间所有接触
will be through my attorney.
将由我的律师负责
He'll be hearing from us.
我们会联♥系♥你律师的
Is there some reason you needed to antagonize him like that?
你有必要采取这种敌对态度吗
Yes.
当然
Girls are being raped, tortured,
那些女人被强♥奸♥ 折磨
And stuffed into barrels.
然后弃尸桶中
Two rapist-killers are directly connected to him.
而那两个强♥奸♥杀人犯都跟他有直接关联
What are the odds he knows absolutely nothing about it?
你觉得他毫不知情的机率有多大
Small. Yes.
很小 没错
Small, Quinn. That was my point.
他应该知情 奎恩 所以我才那样
I understand that. I'm on your side, okay?
明白了 我支持你 你知道的
The search warrants have probably come through.
搜查令应该批准了
Let's go fuck up Cole Harmon's living room.
我们去搜下那该死的科尔·哈蒙的家
Emily Birch? Yes?
是埃米莉·伯奇吗 是的
Who are you?
你们是谁
We're trying to track down some information on Jordan Chase.
我们想了解下有关乔丹·切斯的信息
The Jordan Chase?
那个乔丹·切斯吗
We understand that you know him.
我们知道你认识他
Do I look like the kind of person that knows Jordan Chase?
你觉得我像是会认识那种名人的人吗
Well, he knows who you are.
但是他却认识你
How?
怎么可能
Do you mind if I show you a photo?
你能看下这张照片吗
I think you need to go.
我想你们应该离开了
Maybe you know some of these people.
也许你认识这照片里的人
No. Could you at least just look at it?
不认识 请你至少看一下照片
I told you I don't know
我说了
Who any of those people are and I want you to go.
我不认识这些人 你们请走吧
Emily.
埃米莉
That went well.
真配合啊
Did you see how she reacted to that photo?
你注意到她对照片的反应了吗
She definitely knows who they are.
她肯定认识他们
You'd think she'd want to talk to us.
你觉得她会告诉我们吗
I don't know. Security bars, DUIS.
不知道 看看这些安全护栏 她还酒后驾驶
She's got a lot of defenses in place.
她可不是友善之人啊
There's got to be a way to get her to give us those names.
总有方法让她开口告诉我们那些人的名字的
Deb needs me on a search warrant
黛布招我回去
at cole harmon's house.
搜查科尔·哈蒙的房♥间
I'll drop you back at the apartment first.
我先送你回公♥寓♥
I don't see any blood.
我没看见任何血迹
You think we'd call you here for nothing?
你觉得我会无缘无故叫你来吗
Kid gloves, okay?
小心点 好吗
That's gonna tell us which scumbag friends
这个能告诉我们这个混♥蛋♥
He's been talking to.
有哪些狐朋狗友
Unless there's such a thing as red mold,
除非有红色的霉菌
this sure as shit looks like blood.
否则这看起来肯定是血迹
Cole Harmon's blood.
科尔·哈蒙的血
Left there when lumen hit him to save me.
卢蒙为了救我 打他时留下的
It's definitely blood.
确实是血迹
Blood that's been cleaned up.
是清洗过残留的血迹
You don't miss a thing.
火眼金睛
Unfortunately.
真是倒霉啊
There's something fucked up about this whole situation.
现在整个情况有点混乱
Cole's car is still in the driveway.
科尔的车还停在车道上
It's not like he got up and ran.
不像是突然出逃了
It's like he disappeared, or he got disappeared.
倒像是失踪或被灭口了
Rush that blood work, okay?
化验下那个血迹 好吗
I want to know if it's Cole's
我想确认是否是科尔的血
And if someone did a number on him.
和他是否被袭击了
Deb.
黛布
Deb, you got to take a look at this.
黛布 你得过来瞧瞧这个
Dvds. They were in that lockbox.
DVD影片 放在那个盒子里的
No! No! No!
不 不 不要
They videotaped themselves torturing these women.
他们把折磨受害者的过程都录下来了
13 disks. They're all numbered.
一共13张 都编号♥了
Lumen was the last victim. That would make her number 13.
卢蒙是最后一个 那么她的编号♥应该是13
Turn it off.
关掉
Despite having considered myself a monster
虽然我自认是一个怪物
For as long as I can remember,
但长久以来
It still comes as a shock when I'm confronted
每当我看到世上竟存在如此凶残之人
with the depth of evil that exists in this world.
还是会震惊不已
Did the blood work go out?
血迹化验好了吗
An hour ago. And?
一小时前就化验了 结果呢
Deb, the results won't come back for at least a day.
黛布 至少要一天时间才能出结果
But you'll let me know?
你会通知我结果的吧
Right.
当然
I need to take a breath, you know?
我需要透透气
it's hard. There is some seriously fucked up shit in there.
真让人受不了 这不是人能做出的事情
And if debra gets eyes on lumen's dvd,
如果戴布拉看见录有卢蒙的DVD
She'll know everything.
她就会知道一切
It will all unravel.
那所有事都会暴露了
Deb, Cole Harmon's emails and phone records are up.
黛布 科尔·哈蒙的电子邮件和电♥话♥有了
You want to go through them? Fuck yes.
你想查查吗 当然
Let's see who he's been talking to.
看看他都在和谁联♥系♥
No, no, no, no.
等等 停 别动
Chain of custody. Chain of custody.
禁区勿入 禁区勿入
Your sister's new mantra.
你妹妹的新规定
Last time someone came in here, she nearly killed me,
刚才有人进来 她差点杀了我
Which, frankly, would be better than going through
但说实话 被她杀了也好
another one of these dvds.
免得再看这样的DVD影片
Each one, same creepy place.
每部片子里都是同一个恐怖地方
Same creepy shit.
一样骇人听闻的恶行
Notice anything about them?
注意到这些受害者有什么特别之处了吗
They all look like Lumen.
他们都看起来像卢蒙
Uh, no, not really.
没 没看出什么
Well, they could be sisters.
她们看起来像是姐妹
All 13 of them. Which is weird.
一共13个人 真奇怪
I mean, 13. Why?
我是说 13个人 那怎么了
You were at Boyd Fowler's house
我们搜查博伊德·福勒家时
When we went through it, right?
你也在场 是不是
Yep.
是的
Remember those locks of hair?
还记得当时发现一组头发吗
There were 12. So there should be 12 victims.
总共12缕 那说明受害人应该是12个人
But there are 13 disks.
但这儿却有13张DVD
He's nearly there. Yeah, that is weird.
马上就到第13张了 是啊 确实奇怪
Dex!
德克斯
Back back back! Dude! Sorry.
退后 退后 退后 伙计 抱歉
You've got to be more careful, man!
兄弟 你怎么毛手毛脚的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表